All Comments on 'Neighbors'

by dysfunctionaldreams

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Glorious Gang Bang

wow this was so hot I wanted to be Karen so bad. Being a sub slut to a gang of big black cocks is a complete turn on. I myself would had done more sucking on those monsters first. Keep up the GREAT stories...sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

I love your work and have been waiting for your next story and it didn't dissapoint. Being caught by my neighbors has been a fantasy of mine and this really turned me on. I came in my panties several times and can't wait to hear what he has planned for the rest of the week.

fallenangel_01fallenangel_01over 14 years ago
loved it

I wish that would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Another great story, I would love to be Karen, dressed all sexy for a bunch of big black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brenda

Oh yes, I wish I were there to take them on with you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice neighbors

As a cd addicted to black cocks what I wouldn't give to have neighbors like this. My goal in life is to complete my desires to live my life as a cock whore giving my "pussy" to every black cock I meet. I began taking cocks up my ass at a very young age. They were black guys that worked for my grandfather on his farm. There were 6 of them and so my pussy got used multible times every day. I enjoyed to large cocks and the dirty talk and name calling and from that experience I've decided to work at becoming nothing but a cum loving whore. It's worked so far and I do about 15-20 per day and wish it was twice that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great start, continue adding chapters. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wish I had your neighbours!!!

I wish that I had a Michael as a neighbour. I'm a sissy slutty CD who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I can't wait to read your other stories. This one was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my neighbour fucked me too

I had a similar experience to the first half of your story. My wife was out of town for a few days, so I pulled out my women's clothes (I'm a secret CD), got dressed and enjoyed the afternoon in my sexy outfit. My neighbour saw me through the back door window (he had come around to the back of the house thinking I was in the backyard). He came in to the house and had a huge smile on his face. He had suspected that I was either gay or bi (I'm bi but I love sucking cock & getting fucked) and he always dreamed of having hot gay sex with me. The fact that I was dressed up made him even hornier. So, just like in your story, we put on some slow music and we danced holding each other very closely. He then kissed me gently at first and then passionately. We made out for a long time and then proceeded to have great sex -- I sucked his big juicy cock, swallowed his cum and then he fucked me deep & hard shooting his 2nd load of cum inside my man-pussy. We've now become regular lovers, even when my wife is home. I go next door to "watch the game" with Bill and we spend the evening making out, fucking and sucking. He now keeps my sexy clothes at his place, so that I can dress up for him when he wants.

Please tell more stories like the first half of this one -- romantic hot gay sex with a neighbour -- just like me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous