All Comments on 'Mom's Diaries'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Perfect

A winner if ever I read one

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very well done, just one of the best

Thank You so much for this very well written work. It has the suspense and love that makes the story one that you can't lay down, or stop reading. As they say 'A real page turner'. The love that is shown between Jill, Susan and Darlene towards Jack was so sweet and loving, it fit just perfect. Thanks again......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really enjoyable

This is very well written - Grammar, spelling, syntax. And a most intriguingly crafted tale. Sexy as all get-out, to boot! In summary, I want to comment that, for me, at least, this story is a true winner. I also wish that I could write and spin a tale as well as you have, here. Honestly, reading this has nudged me on towards writing down some of my experiences. I will probably be limited to telling my true erotic experiences. I wish I could invent a story as interesting and different as this story ... I am sure it'd be a lot more interesting than my sordid affairs. But anyway, I thank you, Many Feathers.

Also, there is something about this short story that reminds me of Steven King's recent book "After Sunset". It's a collection of short stories (not erotica) that twist like this one. Highly recommended

Rhett

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 14 years ago
Fantastic

It would be awesome if he had gotten all three ladies pregnaunt, I'm not sure if the aunt and mom can still get that way, but you never know, it never mentions their age really. It would be really hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super Story!!!!!!

Manny you written another great story about a mother and her son getting together. I like how you crafted the story between mother and Aunt. And then brought Cousin and Cousin together. I can hardly wait to read your next story.

jefffinnjefffinnover 14 years ago
great story

the cousins need to get maried and have a family

snath1958snath1958over 14 years ago
Real life story

The characters are indeed believable and real life. Mother's urges have been brought up in a very realistic manner.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Young Man's Heaven

Now you've done it: the hottest, juiciest (keep a bucket and a stack of towels handy), sexiest, most sensual romance/fantasy a boy ever dreamed! The characters are a barrel of fun, and both those four hotties and their tireless antics are by turn highly realistic and then again a teenage boy's idyllic dream. No man has EVER had that indefatigable a cock -- but a guy can dream. The love between the two young cousins deserves a sequel: Where and how can we get them happily married, with admixture of truly loving moms?

digger33digger33almost 14 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

This is by far one of the best stories I've read. As mentioned in some of the other comments, it would be fantastic to have the three ladies become pregnant and the cousins to marry. This would of course involve writing a sequel, but with your skill, I know it would be another super fantastic tale. Please give consideration to writing a sequel, as I'm sure all readers would greatly appreciate it....Thanks once again for a truly amazing story.

vickiandnormvickiandnormover 13 years ago
Great writing!

Incest is not my type of subject, but the writng in the story was great! Truly enjoyed the story.

OzarkmanOzarkmanover 13 years ago
Grammar

This was a good situation and a good plot line, but I was continually disturbed by the horrible grammar. I offer my free services to edit stories, as long as it doesn't become overwhelming. I have a degree in English, and I am retired.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 13 years ago
My First

This was my first reading of one of your stories, and I was greatly impressed. The story was not just wham, bam, thank-you maam, but well developed with a number of relationships that progressed well to a climax (mine included). It certainly begs for a further expansion. I checked your list of submittals and was really impressed with how many you have written. I will certainly try out more. Your being included on the list of best Taboo stories for the 11th contest was what brought me to your work - I have two other writers that I have spent most of my time with, but now I see that a whole new world of erotica awaits me as I sample your work. Thanks for spending your time in providing us not so talented folk with suburb erotic fare. I'm glad I found you, and I'll be back for more soon.

HestomiHestomiover 13 years ago
Best of the Incest

I've read all of your incest stories now, and I have to say that I think this one is my favorite. The length of the story is great, of course, and it had unique plot elements that helped it stand out of the crowd. What I find particularly strong, though, was how you ended the story. I often find that most stories (not just yours, but any and everyone's) ends a bit abruptly, and it was pleasant to have a well thought out ending, that genuinely had closure to the story, without giving us the rundown of the rest of their lives. Great read, you're an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SIMPLY

THANK YOU

ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best

This was the most amazing story I've ever read. In a way it has made me open my mind in a way that I have never done so before.. thank you..

chilickherchilickherover 11 years ago

Very loving story. Now it is time to take it to the next level of Jack and Jill starting their family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

I have read a lot of your stories and this one is so believable its fantastic. Thanks for a great read

MonkeyBravoMonkeyBravoabout 10 years ago
I'm hooked.

I loved it!!! Best series I've ever read.ive been reading literotica for over 6 yrs and have read tons of stories but I find myself reading this story over & over again... Love the way he seduces his mother in the bathroom...

Keep up the good work.. Looking so forward to reading more of your work..

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Mother always knows......

A moving and erotic tale, but also a lesson learned. Mother always knows......

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
very nice

great story liked it more if they all ended up pregnant by the young man maybe there will be more to this story i enjoyed it very much keep writing your awesome

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Another fantastic story!

Thank you!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Second time read...

And it's just a fantastic as the first time, years ago. Just one thing that has bothered, though. Jack and Jill never once to the other that they loved them. Why didn't they? (Rhetorical a question).

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
LOL!!!

What a totally fucked up scum of the earth family. The lowest scum on earth! LOL!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
IN AWE

IN ALL MY YEARS AS A SENIOR EDITOR, EITHER TOSSING A SCRIPT INTO THE TRASH BIN, I HAVE HOPED TO READ A STORY AS GOOD,,, AS WELL WRITTEN AS THIS. I DID HOWEVER IMMEDIATELY DISCOVER ONE MISTAKE SO MANY AUTHORS MAKE WHILE WRITING THEIR THOUGHTS AND FANTASIES. THE HYPER-HYPHENATION SYNDROME. THE ( ...) DOT DOT DOT. I JUST ASK YOU ALL TO CONSIDER THIS. LOAD THIS INTO A TEXT READER AND LISTEN TO IT BEFORE SUBMITTING AND BELIEVE ME, YOUR FAN BASE WILL EXPAND TO A NEW LEVEL. PICTURE THIS! YOUR LISTENING TO THIS WONDERFUL STORY, SO WELL WRITTEN AND ALL THE SUDDEN (LIKE ME) HAVING ALWAY THE USE OF THE WONDER VOICE OF IVONA'S JENNIFER VOICE, YOUR GETTING TO A GOOD PART AND YOU HEAR. "OH FUCK DOT DOT DOT FUCK ME DEEP WITH THAT DOT DOT DOT BIG FUCKING COCK DOT DOT DOT" OKAY I'VE PUT IN MY TWO CENTS NOW. THIS STORY WAS SO WELL WRITTEN, WHEN IT ENDED I FELT AS THOUGH I LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND WAS NOW ALL ALONE. ONLY THE AUTHOR CAN MAKE OUR EXPERIENCES OUTSIDE JENNIFER'S SO FUCKING SEXY VOICE. THANK YOU MANY FEATHERS. I SURE HOPE YOUR RECOVERY ON YOUR HANDS WERE FAST, SUCCESSFUL AND REWARDING. GAWD WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY YOU WROTE HERE.

morningfun1974morningfun1974about 5 years ago
the ending Gave me goosebumps....

I don't like leaving comments on here because, I am not

a great writer or speller but with that said with a story like this

I just had to say it was a amazing story from start to finish.

The ending wasn't what I thought it was going to be

it gave me goosebumps and tears in my eyes you are a unbelievable

writer I wish there would be lots more stories like these.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Jill popping up in Chp. 6

Jill popping up in chapter 6 complaining about what must he have done while away in the military. What had her lil hot ass been up to? She don’t get to just kiss me after the way she had acted when I last saw her. She probably had years of revenge sex with all kinds of people. She gets nothing until she explain all her exploits. But then again this is your story. Now let me get back to chapter 7 😂. I may be back for additional comment

Sandds1Sandds1over 4 years ago
Mother's, Daughter & Son

Your story was quite long (10 Chapters) but by your expert writing you held my attention span, something most writers can't. I read it thoroughly through and couldn't put it to rest. Most Excellent

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy character and plot development. The emotional development and growth of character is also appreciated There is no such thing as an overly long, well written story. Hopefully you will write more stories of this caliber.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

someone needs to learn the correct way to use I and Me!

CIA-JMPCIA-JMP9 months ago

AMAZING STORY ! ! ! TEN STARS ! * * * * * * * * * * ! !

Becknell2Becknell28 months ago

Probably the best I’ve ever read.

SlickerzSlickerz6 months ago

She, her, she, her, she, she. That's all I kept reading. Stupid way of writing. If you're trying to write mother-son incest erotica, use direct reference to their relationship such as my mother instead of she, she, she.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo623 months ago

This story makes me envious of your experiences. I've had similar thoughts desires but was never actually able to let my mom know how I felt about her. She kept her panties washed that she found under my mattress and later told me that she knew I wanted to be close to her.

I enjoyed your writing and surprised at the non jealous positions of all the girls involed with one

male family member.

JamokieJamokieabout 1 month ago

Easily the hottest story I have read here in a long time, maybe ever. Just remember, Dear Author, that people have nitpicked Dickens, Hemingway, and even William Fucking Shakespeare so fear not and keep writing. It appears you have a good fan base.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous