All Comments on 'Sally's Cruise Ship Screw'

by Fourtsix

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

O.K. You and the lovely wife, your soul mate, your partner scrimp and save so you can take a much needed cruise, so instead of a romantic evening of dining, dancing and romance, your little Sally fucks some looser. Then tells him she is his slut? How is this romantic and fun for the husband? Why did he even go, to take pictures, keep score? She still has the cabin guys, the waiters, the entertainment people and just the odd dick wandering around to fuck, and husband gets what? This is so stupid it really pissed me off, but thats just me. I'm sure someone will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What he said!

Why the fuck are you two married? No point at all is the answer your whore fucks anything she can and you sit in a corner and jerk off your tiny dick. What is about swingers? they can't even go on holiday without fucking around. What is the world coming to when folks like this are loose in the world.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Pregged?

So did she get knocked up? You did not mention any birth control being taken. A question: When a woman is bred onboard ship and she has the baby on that ship, what nationality is the baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So many passengers, so little time.

Do you think she is going to screw the whole ship? Now that would be a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it. MFM's are fun.

Great story, loved it when she asked her husband if he was ready for sloppy seconds. Very hot.

CaribCuckyCaribCuckyalmost 12 years ago
Liked it!

Having taken my Latina G/F on a cruise, I can appreciate how that story could happen. Instead, I watched her cum on a long black dildo we brought for her enjoyment. Don't pay any attention to the anonymous haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

Hit close to home as my wife and I once had a not dissimilar experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Would love to share my wife like that but she is just too reserved. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2009

No new stories since then, 8 years on what has changed?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A cuck and whore that.you would like to drop into the ship's screw.

Anjin1962Anjin1962almost 2 years ago

Loved it, realistic scenario, well crafted, 5 stars. Now if only our next cruise is that good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s a good story… the internet trolls really are pathetic. If you don’t like this genre, don’t read it. Childish.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. wife and I will be taking a cruise in March 2024 and are looking forward to meeting a gentleman for some sexy fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous