All Comments on 'The New Client Ch. 04'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
richard_frichard_fover 14 years ago
Great series.

I love this series and hope you will continue. The one suggestion I have is that using contractions ("I'll tell you all about it" vs "I will tell you all about it") would make the dialog sound more natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nothing new here.

Nothing erotic about turning into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Micheal's Turn

Very good chapter. This series gets better and better. I'm looking forward to reading about Micheal et al. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Worth

A comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanxs

who is michael??

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Cuckold's fantasy

This keeps getting hotter. The husband's fantasy of being cuckolded finally is no longer just a fantasy as Lynn has Andrew fuck her in front of her husband. Now the husband will have a constant erotic memory to get off with when he is alone or fucking Lynn.

dozendozenover 9 years ago
Great story...

...but you need to learn the difference between 'affect' and 'effect'. "Her breathing increases with the affect of..." should be "Her breathing increases with the effect of..."

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 9 years ago
Not bad, as usual

Yes, I agree with contractions and the correct use of adverbs.

A lot of cucks, that I know, have done things as this. However, a lot of them are degraded as cucks. The degrading promotes the concept that other men ARE better than the husband. Andrew IS larger, and she should make mention of it.

Erotic, other than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Utter degenerate garbage,as usual ! "1*" !!

Just shit !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finger On It

This is just so infantile and superficial. A teenager's wet dream. No bearing to reality. I can't find a single character I'd be interested in - there's no appeal with either the hubby, the whore, or the homewrecker asshole with the "magic" dick.

All are just distasteful, hateful psychotics.

And it's all so predictable and boring. No tension, no conflict, no remorse, no emotions, no ramping - just sexless dolls going through the motions.

Terrible writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTuWatchu@TuWatchu
1433 Followers
MWM likes exchanging stories with hotwives and other cuckolds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES