All Comments on 'Mutual Mastrubation, Neighbors Cum'

by bobbiecox2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty hot ...

I'm surprised they held out as long as they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
realistic

That was a pretty beleiveable story, nice and erotic- I better talk to my neighbour more often ....

chowmein88chowmein88over 14 years ago
5 Stars

Very hot...I can't wait for the sequel!

shybadgirlshybadgirlover 14 years ago
HOT,HOT,HOT

OMG... I masturbate often and have wrote a series of Masturbation stories but damn your story make me so wet that I had to start playing and get out my toys!!!!

bob1120sbob1120sover 14 years ago
So Hot...

couldn't believe how hard my cock became from reading this submission. very well written...one of the hottest submissions I have read. i love to mastrubate..., and with a hot sexy neighbor, it would be so much more enjoyable.

Carnevil9Carnevil9about 14 years ago
Holy shit this is hot!

Very, very hot story. The concept is what makes it great: you know they want to actually "do it," but don't dare. The tension in the minds (and loins) of the characters translates to the reader, and that edge just drives you wild!

Well done, bravo!

ohiorobertohiorobertalmost 11 years ago
wow

that was an awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

Great story. Started randomly scrolling thru stories when I was at work today, came across this one, and before I knee it my cock was hard as a rock and straing my slacks! Didnt help that i have boxers on and the outline of my cock was definitely clearly visible! Passed three female coworkers on the way to the bathroom, and tried to avoid eye contact - tho they werent looking at my face!! Hit the office stall, dropped my slacks to the floor and instantly shot a massive load all over the place. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

very erotic and so realistic, when i read whole story I was really hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobbiecox2@bobbiecox2
197 Followers
My stories are for pure entertainment, my entertainment and the readers entertainment. If the content offends you, please move on. Several of the stories are based on material furnished by readers, real of fiction, you be the judge.