All Comments on 'Mother's Milk and Lingerie'

by felicityalexander

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Any story where a son gets his dick into his mom

is a good story, even if he is wearing his mom's panties. He might be a little mixed up on what kind of undershorts to wear, but the boy scored. Hell he could wear a tutu as long as he got his dick in her. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bollokss

what a load of unrealistic crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it all

loved it all...cross dressing, drinking your mother's milk and ultimately fucking her... never got to drink my mom's milk, but did dress in her things and played with her when young. doug wernkansas@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Cock throbbing!!!!!!Wonderful

ortsmaortsmaabout 13 years ago
OMG!!!!

I FUCKING loved it. Tho I wish it was a bit longer. ... Part 2 maybe?

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooalmost 13 years ago
Are you fucking serious?

Wow. Even after four hours of Comedy Central, your story still managed to make me laugh. What the fuck is going on here? Who's the father? Was it just some random truck stop hook up? Is she carrying the next Messiah? Why didn't the mom just get him to milk her, since she's clearly comfortable enough to carry his baby? Did the son really need to be a cross dresser (really?), and why was the mom so cool with him wearing all her things, especially when she just threw his cock into her? Is that their idea of casual Friday? Why did she wait 'til the second session to rip his dick into her vagina when she was CLEARLY ready to go the first time? At first I thought she was a stripper, but now I see she is just a whore. And now the sister? Really? What was with all the really long sentences? Does your keyboard not have a quotation key?

*sigh*

Clearly, this family has some serious mental instabilities, and I don't just mean the incest. Their idea of a coherent thought is to speak their entire mind in one breath, and to wear the sluttiest thing and flaunt their blustering goodies in front of their children.

All in all, it made me laugh, so I liked it, and it was just crazy enough to keep me and my friend's attention. A definite read. Keep up the "good" work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pantyhose too!

Please write another chapter, in which mother and son explore their mutual love of pantyhose (both of them wearing tan ones!) alongside breastfeeding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fucking brilliant, i wish i could of been the one fucking that mom, she sounded so sexy and i would of been allowed to wear her lingerie. love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Deliciously sexy

Oh. You made me rigid with desire. Sucking mommy's tits is such a turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More like a manual than a story

Nothing special. Offers very little in terms of a story. No dialogue and read like a manual. 2* and I'm being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well...

I'll give you credit for having an active imagination. The story was somewhat interesting, if wildly unrealistic, and covered a few topics (incest, nursing fetish, cross dressing), but none of them well. The story should be longer, with the characters and subjects better developed. There's very little buildup, no suspense. Mom and son just start shagging. No banter, no beating around the bush, nada. This story is OK, but could be better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous