All Comments on '3rd Affair (3 Too Many) Ch. 2'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow as usual

not thru readin all ur stories... great writing... chestnut color toenail instead of the usual red...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love the Kissing!

i LOVE all the kissing going on. it seems so much more real and romantic. try new adjectives tho. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Feet

I LOVE your stories and am hooked. However, I find the constant reference to her small feet distracting since the stories are not related to a foot fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Obviousy this dumb broad has not heard of AIDS

Cant we see this one working street corner in a year of two after she gets totally hooked on dope.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very good story--very sexy.

The story should stand on its own and not judged by prior poor stories so I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Treasure

Tedious after a while

Kingtut1895Kingtut1895over 8 years ago

How has she not gotten pregnant at this point. You've never written she is on any type of birth control and every guy has come inside her?

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Delicious!!!

"Bill broke the awkward silence when their eyes met and he leaned forward. She didn't move away when his lips met hers and they kissed, softly. She was unsure if she wanted to kiss him, but didn't know if she did NOT want it either. In the meantime, they were kissing."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is utter garbage. She has zero thoughts about Randy kicking her out. Just an excuse for long drawn out sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Rubbish. She has no emotions about being discovered and now aba done by Randy. She is reduced to a pulsing vagina in heat. Yuck.

X-FactorX-Factor8 months agoAuthor

Looks like these last two comments were by the same person - and that person was recently burned by a cheater! LOL

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Uggh. She isn't a person. She is apparently a sexbot. She doesn't have any emotions about losing Randy and being tossed out. Not even anger. No sadness. Just give her more giant c$cks!! Yeah not a caricature at all.

X-FactorX-Factor3 months agoAuthor

Damn. And to think I was trying for a National Book Award with this one, and not all just writing a jerk-off piece...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES