All Comments on 'Maid to Order'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
criticism

This guy sent me this about this story (I am the author):

'always trash with blacks hacving 10-14 -20 inch cocks

try to write not just cliches

zero score' (ME AGAIN)

Plenty of black guys have small dicks, just like plenty of white guys, but its a porn story,and and I am not gonna write about guys with small dicks no matter what color they are, or ugly chicks - that's why they call it fantasy.

jimewestjimewestover 14 years ago
I like it.

Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love your stories

this one ended too soon for me. I wanted him to fill her full of cum and she did too.

I love all your stories. The innocent reluctance that turns into a wanton slut is so hot for me. I start stroking my cock the moment they notice her huge tits and stroke it the whole story.

I would love to hear more talk from your lady characters. Once the big cock is inside her and bringing her to multiple orgasms, I would love to hear her say, " I love your big cock" or "your big cock is sooo good" or "Fuck me hard with that big cock". she has turned slutty, so let her talk a little slutty too.

Big Cock and Big tits are what porno stories are all about.

Also, please consider getting a volunteer editor to look over your stories. there are a few grammer and spelling problems which could make your stories better. I would be glad to help if you want someone.

I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the last comment was from me

Don't know why it did not show my name

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
ELECTRIFYING 5 Vote! As a younger writer, happy to invade a sex abandoned older lady in all three female orifices, you might be better suited to life as a gigilo?

Looking forward to more naked 'MFM' hijinks, culminating in a double penetration session by her two young pool boys, as their 'Mistress' maid becomes multi-orgasmic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous