All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Husband Alan'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
niiice

You are a great story teller. Always a pleasure reading your stuff no matter what the husband decides to do.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Thanks

Good one JPB. Please keep them comming, and I'll keep reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Credit where credit is due - good story

Well thought out, well written story.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Creative!

The title worried me a bit. I was afraid that it was a euphenism for becoming a cuckold husband.... Besides recognizing that it was well imagined and written, I find that I liked it. Why expose yourself to possible prison and other happenings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
different

In your original story there was no mention of Sam Wycliffe being black. What happened for you to change that aspect? The original I thoroughly enjoyed, did you want to titillate the rabid bigots and racists that haunt this site? I think your stories are pretty good except for the creampie ones. Those are pretty disgusting! But to change characters like that in order to stoke the growing pangs of hidden racism like this is somewhat beneath you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Easily your BEST story in some time BUT!

folks.. note that JPB did in fact change this story from the 1st version of it. Easily your best story in some time. But I too have to wonder why you made the other guy Black when in the original version Sam was not.

<br></br>

Also I have to wonder about the attorney's advice. In so many JPB stories the husband is enraged he actually becomes ill when he finds out his wife has been fucking

8 black guys in the past month.

<br></br>

but then the husband decides to come home and start fucking the cheating whore wife. Which of course makes No sense.

<br></br>

here in this story the attorney tels Alan

<br></br>

<i>"... The BIG thing is to stop having sex with her. If she throws your indiscretion at you, you can throw hers back at her, <b> but if you exercise your conjugal rights with her AFTER finding out about her affair you will, in effect, have condoned what she did."</b> </i>

<br></br>

So we know that the author --JPB-- knows that resuming sexual relations with a cheating spouse is in effect saying

"Its OK...I dont mind".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES

Rope for two

miniacminiacover 14 years ago
Priceless...

"He didn't get my best side" was funny as hell. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I really LIKE this one!

I see his problem as one of strategic strategy and the logistics HE has to go thru to get anything like a fair deal from divorce and resent the hall outa putas gettin all the laws on her side. Damned good story!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A really well written bit of work. JPB at his best

I loved the story and the outcome. the well laid out facts and content of the story made it a fun story to read. Thanks for the good story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Smart Story

Very entertaining story.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Excellent!

I love your stories! They are definately fun to read!

You are one of the premeire writers here on Literotica!

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you Go Dude

That was an awsome story, ty

PHillip

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me see if I follow this?

You are proposing that the person who files for divorce pays all the bills... hmmm... that doens't happen anywhere... and even if it did, this high paid VP went thru all this bullshit to save 3/4K in legal fees? How silly.

All he did was prove that he was a hippocrite. He feels what his wife did was wrong, so he went off and did it... both sides. Pretty much everyone in this story is an immoral scumbag... really struggled to care enough to read through to the end.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Yup! JPB at his Best...

I think this was a well written story and I liked the plot line. Great to have the unwilling cuckold husband get revenge and go on. Well done, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
re: Let me see if I follow this

You missed on other point. He was just promoted. Odds are the greater salary would have played a factor in the settlement. If so, he probably wasted money by not filing as soon as he found out what she was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A favorite of mine!

Great story: clean, clever, and to the point!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Very Good Story

Unlike some I like Your Writing and the Fact that the Cheaters dont get away with it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Good one.

Although one could quibble with some of the hero's lawyer's advice, it was still well-written and funny. This reminded me of the RPSUCH story, "Clark Kent or Superman?" The story had the same light-hearted, satiric air about it and, of course, a man who got even for his wife's cheating on him. I enjoy your stories; please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story but for racism....

....would be nice if commentators could learn to spell(hippocrite?-that's beyond funny.)-also,I'm going out on a limb here since anon in real world (but different galaxy?)-is so much smarter than I-but what makes you assume his salary is greater than hers? And where did attorney state that future earnings are considered marital assets?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good and sorry I didnt see any racism.

The slut got more than she deserved and better than a car accident. It isnt racism to not believe in racial intermingling of the sexes. Why try to pull race cards when the deck doesnt have any? He didnt like lying cheaters, he didnt like intermingling of the races in sex. Personal choices and not biased against any race. Grow up.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 14 years ago
So

was this supposed to be a more satisfying story for the masses than the original because you turned the bad guy even worse by being black? Whatever dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!

Another superb story from you JPB!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHEATERS GET CHEATED ON

and become indignant when caught and reminded of. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
HA HA

The cheated becomes the cheater and makes out better in the end. I don't approve of any cheating and this eye for an eye shit doesn't normally work in this type of situation. But it worked here and she fucked herself out of a loving marriage and he was blessed with his own harem.

Not in real life but a good story to read.

Yeah

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

BDEarthBDEarthabout 11 years ago
Well played!

A great story of revenge without violence; the husband had a great plan and carried it out so well!!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Good story about a husband with a plan.

Well done story with a slut wife that expected to be able to play and still keep her marriage. I especially enjoyed the last part where he got the chance to show her parents the PI report and managed to keep the house! That should have kept her warm at night. And as an added bonus? HARRY KINDA LIKED IT!

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
GREAT STORY 5 STARS

I have one question, with all the detective reports of her affair with this attorney? why didn't he sue for alienation of affection. The lawyer knows and everyone else does, you can sue a ham sandwich in civil court for anything. He already had proof. what else was there.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE

times the amount to be payed for the losing side, TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Why?

Why can't more of these cheating wife stories by like this one? Finally a husband who is not an emotional wreck or a closet cuckold. That's right, when you find out she has cheated the marriage is OVER. All that is left to be done is get as much of your investment out of the dead marriage as possible. No need for payback, she isn't worth the trouble, she is a piece of shit, further contact will only get more stink on you. 5*!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Yes! a Husband with backbone

Finally. Thanks for a good story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
so why ?

Why did she file for divorce ?

But honey, it was only a fling. ;)

Funny when the shoe is on the other foot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A MIRACLE! HARRY LIKED THIS STORY!

That means this must be the VERY best story EVER!!!! It only took JPB several years and many, many stories to win Harry over. Damn! I'm STILL laughing.... It was, in fact, a good story. I like how Alan managed to manipulate Laurie into paying for the divorce. And as a bonus he got to show the information to her parents. I hope he sent it to all their friends and her friends so that everyone could know who was responsible for the divorce. Well played Bob! Would that things like this happen in real life.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
not sure

if he really ends up in a good place but I see what he means when he says he hates the thought of his wife fucking black -- yes that's a terminator, it would be for me. The solution he employs is in fact very old fashioned -- 18th century even -- rather than sue the wife and admit to being a cuckold, the husband spends the night ostentatiously with a whore or whores, forcing her, or her family, to take action. Then a big deal is made out of him not quite saying that she has had an inappropriate relationship. There was a recent period drama along these lines.

Usually I'm for reconciliation and I find myself moved by her pleas to talk and try to "make nice" -- however he was right to do this I think.

And it was well and concisely told.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Here's The Deal

Both are cheaters. However, she drew first blood and he retaliated by doing the same thing. In fiction, this works every time. He wins and she loses. All cheaters suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was very clever of him.

But if he had been really clever, he would have been stashing assets and trying to make sure she didn't know he had just gotten a big promotion and a raise. No sense in giving the bitch any more than you need to. Since he knew he wanted the house, he could have done some things to lower the value. Weeds don't get pulled, painting doesn't get done, anything that needs fixing stays broken. Things like that. Save some serious money if the value of the house goes down. Well played Bob.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago
so handsome

so cool, but with such heat.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 7 years ago

Love these stories. Good advice too lol

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
I loved it

I wish I had been able to handle my situation that way. Mark one for the good guys👍🏻

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Great story

We went through similar but ended up reconciling. As the song says it is cheaper to keep her. Solid five. Breakups are painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Two fucked up people

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Too much male fantasy here. Wife cheats husband BTB everything works in his favor and he ends up happily ever after. Sorry things don’t work like that. Plus he is racist!, and a crappy husband. Story but in this case she is the better person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@timriv

No evidence of him being a crappy husband until after he found about her cheating. That makes her a crappy wife.

True he admits to being a racist when as far as sex and marriage. That being the case numerous blacks are racists, as are Asians-Muslims, etc.

A black male who intentionally pursues white wives, especially just for the conquest, is not only a racist but a predator.

Begs the question as to why you hate the husband and elevate the cheating wife and her racist predatory seducer.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
@anon re:timriv

You have to remember that timriv is a cuck. His profile was edited to make him sound like a badass alpha, but originally it said "wife cheated, but I took her back and we are happy."

He changed it after people started calling him on it. Anytime the hubby in a story doesn't fall down to his knees and gobble a cock in his hurry to beg his cheating wife to reconcile, it triggers Tim and he posts his stupidity.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Better

One of the better JPB stories I've read recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
a bit more venom

The protagonist could instead say "She told her lover I didn't get the job done in the bedroom". That would prevent further questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So you paid her an extra 6 grand...

But at least you got the house... lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo mordbrand

Unless, timriv is the cheating wife and all the delusional rants are from her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

The issue of him fucking her condoning her cheating, unless he's divorcing her for adultery, a non-issue in no-fault. her cheating, condoned or not, is a non-factor.

"I loved you Alan and I loved being your wife." - Interesting choice of tense!

If he has to tell her to quit, what's her fidelity worth, forget the black/white thing.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Stories like this are..

'I hope it was worth it' . Why would he take her back? She was spoiled goods. Like rotting fruit. Putrid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good One

She wasn't stopping, until Wycliff dropped her. And she loved Allan and loved being his wife?! But loved "working" late,(on her back!) So, she deserved all she got! 5*****s.

Davidj001Davidj001over 4 years ago
Excellent!!!

Laughed my ass off!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Have to read JPB's good ones at least twice. Once they go black, no one will take them back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a fucking asshole.

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
Yeah, the story was humorous and entertaining

But you really need to get the true meanings of revenge and payback down pat.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I agree with 26thNC. The disrespect of sleeping with a black man would be far too hard to overcome. While I personally would NEVER reconcile with the slut!!! No matter what her lover looked like!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Entertaining story

I do find it odd that so many authors seem to think black men have some special sexual power. I bed a lot of black women who, without prompting, tell me how disappointing black men are....irresponsible, nothing special in the dick size department, often suffering from ED in their 30's because of bad health habits, selfish, etc. The authors who write about how grand black men are probably watch too much porn. Someone should tell them that, like professional wrestling, porn is mostly fakery,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Math is NOT your strong suit JPB. He ended up paying his ex $6K more than he would have originally for the house. Original price $348K, new price $360K = +$12K = he pays his ex wife $6K more. Not really what I would call "getting over" on her. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 Stars . I know that You did not get divorced in California . My ex had a Very good lawyer . My Lawyer sucked and she got two thirds of everything . Always ask around before you get a Lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always find it interesting when a good Catholic woman won't have sex for religious reasons yet she is willing to spread her legs and brake her wedding vows after she decides her husband isn't giving her what she needs. As far as the black male with a white female subplot goes that is something that can be a fantasy come true or a nightmare that would cause anger issues. Alan admitted that he found the issue unacceptable but not something that would cause him to do anything stupid (racist).

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

she should make the racist dumb fuck raise his kid. sorry but became a shit dumb when u made him a racist inbreed. mixing races is how the human race will survive. unless all the dumb ass inbreeds have their way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
to enderlocke77

just because he hats his wife having sex with a black man does not make him racist it is people like you that spot all the time about racism but when a black man does it to a white guy its not just shut up about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If men changed their@ oil as often as they do in Bob’s stories, then there’s be an oil shortage. Hang on …. There is one! Good little tale.

redboat7redboat7about 2 years ago

Great Story Loved It..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GOOD on you man. Way to BTB!!!!!!

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

He deserves a lot less than he got for being a self confessed racist. What a POS he deserves to be neutered to save him breeding any more racists

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LOL, make her pay and buy the house that she liked and get a big work promotion.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Great story. well written as is most of this writers work. I have read so many L/W stories an have often wondered why more spouses didn't take this route. Oh many go after the revenge factor, however it's one and done and then in your face to say: That's for cheating on me asshole. I also get the impression that the husband had lost a great deal of love and respect for the cheater.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

He’s just as much of a cheating slut as she is. No good people in this tale.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

Why bring your bias into your story, probably not the 1st time, Why are Black men your Boogie men? We have more things happening in our lives, than to spend pursuing your females. Got damn, you need to get over it. Bigots, I tell ya!

0ldfart0ldfartover 1 year ago

A good story, which would have been a great story without the race bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re: oldfart. Race is in a lot of LW stories. The only difference here is that instead of ridiculously and falsely portraying black men as sexual superman with "big cocks", the author opted for a whiff of race realism....you don't want your worst bulls mating with your best cows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Finally the "cuckold" husband did the right thing, and cheated on his wife, and let her divorce him. He didn't want Sam's cast offs, since he knew from Hanson that "she was a short timer" since they had been seeing each other for 3 of the 4 months of their time together. Then she got pissed when he gave his in-laws the photos of her indiscretion, since she didn't know that he did know. All in all a decent story of a couple trying to break their marriage.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An asshole complained about bringing in race? He has a right to his feeling about blacks. I agree. Don't mix races.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good for him!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lonesome boy 60. bullshit there isn't a black guy that won't go after a white girl. can't blame them. not bigotry when it's true.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

hey oldfart, being with a darky made the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

kiwi hunter, the blacks need to be neutered so they quit going after the white girls

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor. Where's the payback on Wycliff?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES