All Comments on 'An Eventful Life Ch. 04'

by Dirty1010Man

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your really are a sick fuck.

Cuckold to blackmen? Must be a double zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU SUCK ! ! !

Whether by proxy or otherwise, YOU STILL SUCK ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why do

why do idiots like you feel compelled to write, your gay and sick why put it on paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If you're straight ....

...I'm Brad fucking Pitt.25 points for having the sack to front that-pistolpackinpete

Dirty1010ManDirty1010Manover 14 years agoAuthor
Brad Pitt

It's just a fictional story, I don't see why people get so upset. If you and others really believe it is true then the story was convincing and you should rate it higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why the bashing on here

Literotica has long been a place where people can go and express their writings, weather straight, gay, bi, or with pigs... Ha Ha. Either way, freedom of expression is what makes this web site so outstanding and popular. soooo if you don't like it, why do you read the stories, and why do you bash the writer. Are you a closet homosexual? Do you read it, bang off and then get a guilty feeling? If you are straight, read straight stories, if you are bi, read both, if you are gay, read the gay ones. That is pretty simple to figure out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where does it say this story has Gay content?

Unless readers READ the story they don't know that it's a GAY man's fantasy. Besides where is this so called 'Loving wife' in this story? I can't see one. All I can see is a woman intent on dominateing a Man who happens to be her husband? Where is the loving wife story in that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Totally disgusting

So called writers like you are nothing but parasites. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you crawled out creep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
broken vows

think she is a slut and dosen't love her own man. as for him leting her do this is a major slap in his face. lapping another guys cum out of her is bad . what if she gets PG by the black assholes is he going to raise the kid s. black guys want to fuck white pussy and get them PG as payback for when they were slaves. time to grow some balls as she is not even fucking her man. I would never do that to my man

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Misconceptions

I don't think I've read a more ignorant comment in my time on this site. Well, to shine a light on a few "misconceptions" that you seem to have about things, let me respond.

I am a black male, or a "nigger" as you so eloquently put it.

I have had sex with a few white women. I do not have any STD's, thank you very much.

I have a lot of respect for women. As a matter of fact, I have respect for humans in general. This seems to be a trait you lack. Funny how you commented on how us "niggers" have no respect, yet the post you wrote was full of disrespect. There is a "Pot, Kettle, Black" pun in there somewhere..

Finally, before you post a completely ignorant rant, make sure it is at least well thought out and punctuated correctly. It kind of falls on deaf ears when you sound like a degenerate redneck. Just saying...

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
LOL

Wow anon. That was so well thought out and intelligent. Thank you for showing me how much smarter than me you are. I sure wish I could come out of the jungle and go to whatever school you dropped out of. Maybe then I could write incomplete sentences that sound like I barely made it out of junior high.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Kinky couple does love each other. Yeah no one buys that. Neither did your GF who most likely didnt like you living all repressed and stuff.

By now Im sure you and Harold are a happy couple with two adopted chidlren and a house with a nice white picket fence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous