All Comments on 'My Sister, My Teacher'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice job

Keep it going can't wait for chapter2 i was nice and hard after reading this one.Had to pound the wife

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 14 years ago
Great

A hell of a read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sticky

That's how I feel right now , sticky . I had a cousin who helped me like that but not a sister . Do continue .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There's so much to learn...

...and the sister is such a great teacher. I'll bet she can teach him a lot more than she's taught him already. Chapter 2 should be interesting. Good job.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Just too easy.

Was good but too easy. Seriously a sister that willing to do all those things. Come on. I like some realism to it, and that was just way too easy. I can see a female friend that is a slut doing that, but sibling with hardly any reservation. Even my sister had some reservations about somethings in our past.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Some folks just can't recognize...

a really good story when they read it. I loved it and would like to see more chapters as well. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Will be a great story....

....if you keep going-pistolpackinpete

Violin1940Violin1940over 14 years ago
Well done

Nice, brings back the memories of discovery in early teen years. I enjoyed it, TY

Violin1940Violin1940over 14 years ago
Well done

Nice, brings back the memories of discovery in early teen years. I enjoyed it, TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too easy? Not necessarily

Nice story, nicely written, thanks. "Violin1940" isn't the only one for whom this brought back happy memories.

"motherfucker74" wrote "Was good but too easy. Seriously a sister that willing to do all those things. Come on. I like some realism to it..."

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but there was plenty of realism here. Sisters really can be caring and generous. This story reminded me very much of how one of my sisters offered to help me out, a lot like Mike's sister Sue, when she realised I was dating and knew little about girls (this was before the internet). She too started out not wanting to take things too far, though it took rather longer (ie slower) than in this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good but

really needs a second or third chapter so much left unsaid and undone a few small goofs use a good editor from now on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is the Rest

Very good begining, now it needs a middle and an ending. Because you cant leave it like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HEY LAZY WRITER

isn't it about time you finished this story you just left us hanging does he fuck karen does he keep fucking his sister do one or both get pregnant does karen find out he is fucking sue do either set of parents find out what happens with college SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND SOME RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That...

...was a fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes

Very nice !!!! Great read, look forward to CH. 2

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 12 years ago
Please write more

I do hope you write more with these characters. I enjoyed the story very much, but you should remember that the action is secondary to the overall story for some of us. Not criticizing you, just saying the setting for the action is important, and some of us love a good background story as it makes the action more thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good "BUT"!!!!!!!

i really hate it when writers get you hooked then leave you hanging either finish it or find someone that will. half a story is worse than no story at all and this is less than half. if i could give a negative vote i would unfinished stories deserve a negative vote or to be deleted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
got to wonder

maybe the reason he didn't finish is because he stole it and can't find the second chapter to steal.

BestreadingBestreadingover 8 years ago
Next Chapter

Very engaging story, but I agree the follow on is needed. I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Decent story

Cool

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Now that ...

... is a great sister!

Wish I'd had one like her to teach me. But no, I had to learn the hard way.

At least something was hard! ;-)

Liked the story. Thanks!

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Oh Yes, such a loving sister who wants her brother to be happy and succeed. She doesn't want his ego / feelings to be crushed or hurt so bad he doesn't date. She really offered a complete course on sex and the mechanics. Now he can keep refining his skills with his sister and maybe he will be good enough so Karen will keep him around for more. I cannot wait for more chapters, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Excellent story! Excellent visuals! Wish it had been longer. This is another story (like so many others) that was wide open for another chapter but it did not happen. I suppose after a while, some writers maybe just lose interest. -bern1965(pending)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really liked this one! I've read a few of your other stories, mmm, all the incet ones, I think, except the niece/uncle one. I like the plots in all of them, as well as the character complement.

I'll pretend I read this one first and mention two things I've noticed though. The first is that you reuse the same actions/descriptions in different stories. It's no big deal if a story is a one-off for a reader, but if you're reading multiple stories it seems repetative and sometimes makes you pause wondering if you've read the story before. Nothing huge, but something to think about.

This story was ok, but in some of the other stories the main character (in first person) seems kind of robotic... He's talking and instead of it sounding like he's writing in a diary or letter for someone to read, it comes off more as a clinical journal. The other characters read fine, it's just thr first person read and his dialog. Just imho. Still enjoyed reading them though, thanks for sharing them with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE

I like sex education stories. Another that is similar to this one, as revealed by its title, is Pussy Eating Lessons from Sis, by kurrginatorX.

One that is better yet (but not involving sister) because it gives major attention to how his sexual skills benefited a later partner, including a romance resulting in marriage, is the heart warming Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure.

Find my comment on that story at 2-04-19 after Ch. 03.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fantastic story-Wish I could meet Sue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also like sex ed stories. It was a little short but good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous