All Comments on 'Humilation at the Power Exchange Ch. 02'

by chainedkitten11

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dogg

Shitt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
continue on

as her master uses her throat in the next installment, a vagrant out of the alley should use her ass. this is something that a master would use to further humiliate his property.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love them, I just wish they were longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well it has been too long for continuing

It has been a too short of a ride and it has been about 11 years since this chapter so I doubt that we will hear more about this relationship. It was going well and would have been good for several more chapters. In the alley, her master comes on her face and makes her walk back to her apartment with just her heels and g-string. More chapters would find her in strict bondage and more humiliation/degradation. For sure, there would have been more time at the club with gang-bangs and beatings. Maybe taken out to other cities and passed around to more black guys. Maybe pimping her out to make master some money. She eventually gets pregnant, has some black babies, and is turned out to a brothel in Mexico. Would have enjoyed the journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous