All Comments on 'Virgin Waitress in Pantyhose'

by fanofpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Lost SoulLost Soulover 14 years ago
Great story

Thanks for posting stories for people with nylon hang ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I ripped open the foot part of my tights ???? please don't!

That part was really not good, never do that I would totally lose interest. She should have finished him off with her feet in pantyhose, actually she should have teased his penis with her nylon clad toes while teasing his face with the other pantyhosed foot, until he finally exploded.

Also she should have put on her uniform but instead of sneakers, worn cute sexy sandals, just 2" inch-heeled or so, but cute and strappy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved this story! As a lover of women in pantyhose there's nothing hotter than going to Hooter's and checking out the babes beautiful pantyhosed legs. Thankfully I have an understanding wife who indulges me by taking me to Hooter's while she wears a miniskirt, heels and pantyhose. My wife is beautiful and she gets as much attention from the customers as the waitresses do. Yes, I'm a lucky guy.

Once again let me say I really enjoyed this story, and thank you for sharing this with us pantyhose/Hooters fans.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Nice!

Liked the story, quite a bit. However, there's something that I would change. I'd rather "see" the waitress in a skirt, or dress, than shorts. That way there would be better access to her legs, and she could adjust her hemline, up or down, depending on the situation. Either way keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfanofpantyhose@fanofpantyhose
394 Followers
I hope you are enjoying my stories... if you like them, please rate them and post comments to the stories... thank you.