All Comments on 'My Wife's Sexy Office'

by jimhaullis

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mr. Robbson and I have something in common...lol

Good story...well written...you are a great cuckold for sure..LOL!!

My secretary, Elaine, at an A&E firm in Irvine, CA began giving me hints she liked me for more than a boss. We had titillating discussions about having nooner sex in my car but there's no room in it to fuck so she'd have to suck me off. She was eager to learn how to be my personal cocksucker...whew!!

Needless to say, she was great! We both looked forward to fucking her mouth at least twice a week even though I was married to Lisa and fucked her quite often as well. She was married to Bob but explained that she enjoyed 'other' experiences as well.

Well, on one of our nooners, she called Bob and told him she was with me and she was going to suck my "golden cock". She told him how much she liked getting throat fucked at noon and how great a fuck I was! I nearly fainted!

Then, she handed me the phone and told me to hold it close to her mouth as she went down on me. I held the phone right there so Bob could hear her slurping and sucking on my VERY stiff dick. She moaned and suckled the oozing head. He could hear everything!! I started moaning so he could appreciate the pleasure his cute wife was giving me. I thrust into her mouth over and over until I ejaculated

spurting gobs of sticky sex fluid into her mouth for her to eat. I was totally exhausted from the workout and was panting and swearing about how great a blow job that was.

She took the phone from me and started explaining to Bob how she loves it when I take totally control her, holding her head with a hank of hair I pull up to make a handle and make her go up and down on my VERY demanding dick. Since her mouth and lips were sticky with semen she was lisping as she talked. She even gagged up a stringer of my sex snot as continued describing the fun. I have to say that introduced a whole new perspective into fucking a married woman!

Later, we all three got together and he watched as I fucked her in every orifice, spanked her, made her drink my piss and every other nasty perverted thing I could dream up...LOLOL ***malapulga@yahoo.com***

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

This story is Exactly how I wish/desire My wife to be and open-up as well.

Rickd_1960Rickd_1960over 14 years ago
Good Story - Tell us more!!

Loved the story. Disappointed she couldn't wait till husband got there, but glad she called him first.

I want to hear what happens on the business trip. - Ignore those comments from those that don't understand this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slut Wife

My wife has had "friends' since shortly after we were married. Older, young, black, groups. She also has met couples and women. She likes meeting her "friends' alone and calls me during their meetings. It works for us and certainly for her and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a hot story

God what a lucky guy, it's so incredibly hot eating your wife's pussy after she's been freshly fucked.

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeabout 13 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved how you slowly turned your wife Holly into a hot office slut for her boss and how hard it made your cock! To hear her getting spanked on the phone, by her boss, then she fucked him, while the both of you were so aroused, is really a great relationship and marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story.

love how Holly developed the urge to entertain your fantasy. My wife Ann did a similar thing for me, except that she worked at a hotel. Often she worked late nights in the bar, often having guys hit on her. I also told her how hot it got me, eventually she made out with this one guy who had been chatting her up. She also came home late one night with his cum leaking out of her pussy. I am now looking to have her find a boss like you have described that Holly has. Thanks for sharing.

Ian

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91%) HOLLY IS A KEEPER.

At the time when the term office hubby entered everyday vocabulary, my wife asked me if i had an office wife. I said i did not have one. "Do you have an office hubby?" I asked her. "Well when the Regional VP is on our premises, i am his secretary and girl Friday... When we are alone, he tells me i am his office wife..."

"I presume your relationship with him is strictly professional... or is it?"

"We haven't had sex. You must believe me..."

"OK, no sex. Is it no sex yet or no sex (period)?"

"Don't be mad at me. I love you & i can not lie to you. I can not imagine my life without you..."

"I haven't heard an answer yet. I love you too..."

"Certain situations are not black or white... i give him some leeway if that is what you sre asking... Please tell me you love me. Please stop interrogating me."

That night i fucked my wife like a madman, like a maniac... she was a tigress in bed that night...

In the morning she told me that her situation at work is complicated and that she needs my "unconditional love and unlimited support".

By that time i knew i would be sharing the love of my life with her big boss...

HONEST TO GOD, I GAVE HER MY CONSENT OUT OF LOVE. BY THAT TIME I WAS AWARE THAT WHAT'S PURE LOVE FOR ME IS KINKY LOVE FOR MOST PEOPLE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
EROTIC! I GAVE THIS STORY A 5-

This story is a must read for people who are into voyeur-husband erotica.

notuniquenotuniqueover 6 years ago
Perfect scenario.

I love nylons and cuckolding. Thanks. Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sounds like my wife

My wife has fucked every boss she has had since her first job in high school. We bothe love how she can be almost submissive to men in power. One day she called me in the middle of the day. She told me she was in a hotel room with two clients. She set the phone down and I listened as they both took turns fucking Her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ISN'T IT WONDERFUL.....

TO WATCH YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE SUCK OFF TOTAL STRANGERS AND THEN TAKE THEIR BIG COCKS IN HER CUNT AND ASS. THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER THAN WATCHING 12 MEN CUM ON HER FACE AND THEN WATCHING THEM CLEAN HER FACE WITH HOT PISS.

MY WIFE LOVES BBC AND WILL DO MOST ANYTHING TO GET MORE, EVEN DRINK PISS BY THE QUART. SHE CAN SWALLOW 10" AND TAKE YOUR FIST AND FOREARM IN HER ASS TO YOUR ELBOW.

I TRULY LOVE MY WIFE AND AM PROUD OF HER SEXUAL EXPERTISE.

WE JUST CELEBRATED OUR 40TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY BY HER FUCKING 40 MEN.

IN THOSE 40 YEARS SHE HAS BEEN A SLUT WHORE BY BEING FUCKED BY OVER 2,500 DIFFERENT MEN OVER 5,000 TIMES.

AS I SIT HERE JERKING MY HARD COCK AND WATCHING HER ON HER KNEES SUCKING OFF 3 GUYS, I THINK TO MYSELF.....WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Boss

Boss should be spanking you, you fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BRAVO! LOVED THIS STORY: GAVE YOU A 5.0 (100%). The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully written.

The story reflects both the imaginary events from my fantasy world &, more importantly, several real life situation in my real life that took place over a period of 6 months.

I won't write about that time in detail, but I am copy-pasting an excerpt from anon comment 07/07/14 (it is similar to what i was going thru).

The excerpt:

"...Please tell me you love me. Please stop interrogating me."

That night i fucked my wife like a madman, like a maniac... she was a tigress in bed that night...

In the morning she told me that her situation at work is complicated and that she needs my "unconditional love and unlimited support".

By that time i knew i would be sharing the love of my life with her big boss...

HONEST TO GOD, I GAVE HER MY CONSENT OUT OF LOVE. BY THAT TIME I WAS AWARE THAT WHAT'S PURE LOVE FOR ME IS KINKY LOVE FOR MOST PEOPLE."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What's On My Mind

My ex-husband was like the man in this story. He pushed me to have sex with my boss to improve my chances of advancement in my profession. A little clarification here...he only wanted me to have sex with my boss...but it didn't take me long to be passed around to area supervisors and influential V.I.P.'s. In less than a year I had lost count of how many men I had had sex with. My husband no longer fit into my plans. My bank account is in the mid-6 figures. I own my own home. I drive a brand new luxury car. I do see my ex-husband from time to time. He cries when he sees me and I laugh. I remind him that we could have still been together if he had not pushed me to improve my financial status. I couldn't go back to him now even if I were inclined to do so. He will never be able to compete with all the men in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). In my book this is a five star story.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This sounds like my first wife. She was beautiful and had shapely, sexy legs and only wore sheer nude to the waist pantyhose without panties. She loved showing off her stuff. You could look up her skirt and see her pussy lips through the nylon crotch of the pantyhose. She worked as a secretary for an insurance agency that had clients in our town as well as in other nearby towns. She started having to go with her boss to visit clients, and the clients would come to our town. She started staying later after she was supposed to come home. I became suspicious, and asked her one time, repeatedly about her activities. She finally admitted that she was screwing one or more clients and/or agents, some from other towns. One guy had this big dick that she went crazy over and she loved him fucking her. He was filling her up. One day, on a holiday, she and I were out together, and her office was closed. She said she needed to go to the office for something. She had a key. I went in with her, We were the only ones there. While she was doing something away from her desk, I started looking in her desk and in her top drawer. Suddenly, I found some mail--a "Thank-You" card from a guy. She saw me looking at it. I asked her about it. She started to deny it, then after several times asking her, she admitted she had screwed the guy--a business client. I assume her boss fucked her, too, although she never admitted it. I can only guess how many business clients she made happy for that agency. One thing I'll admit is that she really was good in bed and she really knew how to show off her legs and her pussy. Such a woman can cause a lot of excitement and pain at the same time. I could never trust her. We eventually divorced and she passed away a few years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good reading but I'm not a stupid cuckold ask my wife's boss. Lol. He spent over a week playing sick. But the truth was I beat the shit out of him. Try writing what a normal man would do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could you imagine how this would go down in real life? I know what happened when my brothers wife had a fling with her boss. My brother beat the living shit out of him and kicked his wife out of the house for a while. He sued the company that she worked for and got a fairly large settlement and her boss was transferred. Right after this happened my wife was interviewing for a new job and I had told her to make sure that there were clauses in the handbook that protected family. She took the job that actually paid better, better benefits and had protected family morals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous