All Comments on 'Anal Sex for the First Time'

by niplock

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
attention to detail

just one tiny thing... sunday morning at 10pm???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wait til he cums

If you think it felt good getting fucked wait until he cums in your ass..........Fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just like my first time

Your story brought back great memories for me. It was very much like my first time getting fucked. The only difference is that we didn't do it bareback but used condoms that 1st night -- later after being lovers for awhile we have fucked each other bareback. I really enjoyed your story because it captures the excitement and tenderness of the first time a man gets fucked. I enjoyed it, just like you did, and I have become a bottom (versatile but really enjoys a big hard cock in my ass).

Keep telling us more stories - I really enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow I did it when u was nine

I had it done to me when I was nine years old he was 15 im a biy by the way so gay

It was strange we did it in his mothers bed behind a castle even

I can't remember hardly but I want to do it again

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Getting fucked in the arse

I started fucking guys when I was 16. Then a few years ago I met a guy who had a threesome with my wife. While he was cumming inside her I decided to see what his reaction would be if I got on top of him, and fucked him between his legs, while he was embedded in my wifes pussy and still cumming. He never flinched and in a few minutes I had cum between his legs which ran down onto my wifes pussy and his cock. He became so aroused at the sensation that he got a hard on again and fucked my wife once more. Now for the past ten or more years we have threesomes at each others homes and many times we meet up at my home or his and we fuck each other in the arse and cum inside one another. Its become the most enjoyable sex I have ever had. Anyone want to contact me please email me at : petesfolly@hotmaila.com I am in Perth Australia so wouldnt mind meeting up again with some one who want to fuck me. I love cock especially long ones inside me and I like to fuck you in your arse as well. I hope someone will email me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm a bottom too

Your story is similar to the first time I got fucked. I sucked a guy's cock and then he asked me out on a date. He made me dinner and then for dessert I sucked his cock and he fucked me hard with his big dick. Now he is one of my regular lovers and I let him bareback me -- it feels great to be a bottom. Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lucky guy

That guy got fucked in his ass. It has been 20yrs since I was fucked. The first time it hurt a little but the next time it felt great. I would rather get fucked in the ass than any thing. It feel so good to have a big cock fucking u for a long time & then cum in your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great HOT Story

Fantastic detail and a great story. I tried anal once some time ago but it just hurt too much. We were both quite young 16 and school mates and our attempt was standing up in the shower room after track practice. I still have the desire to get it right and this story inspired me to give it another try. I'll do the "prep" work like you detailed and hopefully get a guy that wants to enjoy the "wild side".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow That's hot

My name is Anthony Rancher I love to have anal sex my first time was kinda crazy but I would love to here back from some of you guy so here's my Email anthonyrancher@yahoo.com Don't be shy about anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot

please email me anthony_rancher@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ready4cum

I am ready for someone to gently fuck my ass good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hit the spot

Oh this is great i could feel the intensity , excitement, and even imagine the touch thrust and pleasure . Rock hard feeling every word!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I rember the first time I was fucked with fond memories. It happened the same night that I sucked my first cock (which I also loved). After I had sucked his cock, he asked how I liked it and if I had any regrets. I told him I loved and the only regret I had was that I not not done this until I was 48. He asked me if I thought I would suck more core cocks and I said I sure hope so. He said he could call a couple of guys if I wanted him to. About 1/2 hour later 3 guys showed up. I sucked off all of them. Here I was, a guy who had been straight all my life until now having sucked 4 cocks in about two hours and loving it. The 3 guys left and he said he wanted me to spend the night and I accepted. We went to bed, talked for awhile, then started making out. He pulled me on top of him then I felt him feeling my ass. He then ran his finger down my crack and rubbed my asshole. I didn't stop him and felt his finger pushing into my ass. It felt great. He then said he wanted to fuck me. He told me he would go slow and he thought I would enjoy it. I was so turned on that I said okay. He got some lube and told me he was going to prepare me to take his cock. He poured lube on me then started with one finger. He soon had 3 fingers in me and asked how it felt. I told him it felt good and he then told me he was going to begin putting his cock in me. He had preped so well that it slipped in with ease. It did hurt a little, but I felt myself pushing back to him. The pain went away quickly and it just felt good to have him inside me. He started fucking me harded and I was loving it. He fucked me for about 10 minutes then he told me he was going to fill my ass with his cum which he did. It was wonderful. He stayed in me until he got soft and his cock kind of feel out of me. I told him he was right and that I loved it. I stayed with him and he fuckede at least once every day in addition to 6 of his friends.

At the end of those two weeks, I had sucked 22 cocks and as I said been gucked by 7 guys. It has been 16 years since then and I never have had any desire to have sex with a woman. It did take a couple of months before I admitted to myself that I was gay and was a cum loving cock sucking slut and fag. I knew I was a bottom after that first time.

If anyone wants more details, my email is spb1940@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

I am so hard after reading this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You reminded me of my first time. It was absolutely mind blowing!!! Like you, I struggled to take his thick, 10 inches in my hole. But I knew I was a true bottom, I wanted it anyway. It hurt so bad when he finally got it in, but after two or three minutes that extreme pain turned into the most breathtaking ecstasy I had ever felt. I was screaming and moaning. My legs were over his shoulders. We were deep french kissing, looking deeply into each others eyes. I was his bitch. He was my top man. When my pussy made him nut, I just absolutely crazy knowing my pussy made this stud nut up. Satisfying my man with my pussy!!!! I jacked off and shot my load. That made his dick get immediately hard again. And he wrecked my hole for another solid hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so hot

OMG, I wish I could experience that. I haven't had M2M yet, but want all of what you had. I also want to swallow a nice load of cum that's not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
same as yours

i am a elderly man but always new whatwanted, but have not to this day been ably to ask anyone at my age, to do the two things in this story, i am not a doddery old fart, i am very active, for my age, i long for it to happen to me, but alas i hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First tme

I’d love to say it was perfect , but it wasn’t - it hurt like hell and I bled a little too - plus it was up against a tree in the woods and very rushed , he didn’t cum so I had to revert to our usual - I sucked him off instead ( I loved doing that and thought I was ready to be fucked - I clearly wasn’t )

I avoided all contact with men for a month, but being 18 the urges got too strong and I ended up back in the woods with other men

Jim( the guy I tried it with ) met me as I was on my way home - after a session in the woods with 2 guys - and invited me back to his place for a drink which I guardedly accepted .

He had a top floor flat overlooking the harbour - he was quite well to do

After 3 or 4 drinks he raised the subject of our previous meeting , apologising profusely about his treatment of me .. I waved it away saying I was as much to blame for not being more relaxed at the time ...

“ Would you like to try again ? “ he asked quietly

“ I don’t really know “ I said honestly

“ I’ll be gentler I promise “ he smiled

After a couple more drinks and some kissing and cuddling we went into his bedroom and got naked on his bed .. I was quite tipsy by now and started sucking on him as he knelt above me ...

sliding down the bed he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and I felt his cock nudge my hole and stiffened up .. but Jim had anticipated this, handing me a small brown bottle

“ Sniff deeply on this , it will help relax you “ - my introduction to ‘poppers’ .. he was right , I felt the tension drain away as I drew on the bottle - then he was in !! ... I felt no pain at all ( plus he was well lubed up ) .. in seconds I felt his balls slap my bum cheeks and Jim groaned out loud

“ Are you ok ? “

I didn’t reply, just pulled his head down and kissed him passionately , whispering into his mouth to tell him to fuck me harder !!

It was joyous .. I came a second before him , my cum splattering his belly as he unloaded into me .. definitely the best was second .. I was fucked by Jim on many occasions after that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first anal

At age 30 always been bi curious I sucked a few cocks I got up one morning it was warm and sunny I was naked I opened my curtains usually deserted back yard I loved the warm morning sun on my naked body Today I forgot There was landscaping guy doing work the landlord need done Here were 2 hunky guys They saw me I turned bent over like I dropped something then Walk out of range

Later that after noon I put on shorts and went out side The two guys looked hot I offered them to omen for old soft drinks They said they were done for the day They asked if they could come back later they wanted to get up I said sure

They seemed gone for a long time I figured they changed there minds

I sat in my shorts watching tv Then knocking on my door It was them cleaned dressed in light shorts and tees I showed them around then offered them soft drinks

One guy came behind me squeezed my ass kissing my neck the other guy faced my kissed me his pulling my shorts down wow what a feeling both guys feeling me up soon they were naked to stroking both crocks

Then bent me over the other guys lap my ass up Heard them say wow nice ass they spanked me spreading my checks softly finger my tithgt virgin ass

I felt his strong finger in me the other guy spreading me He coved his cock in lube he was big One guy bent me over his lap The other guy went behind me I felt his hot cock pushing in me He said you little yeast laughed as he pushed in me It hurt but son felt nice as his pumping got rather He held my shoulda then my hips as he pumped harder soon the groaned so bitch I m coming and man did he ever pumping he then kissed my neck The other guy very turned on came in front I started sucking him he came in my mouth I enjoy him THey then sat me down both sucking me I came so Hard

They laughed said where are our drinks lol We didn,t get dressed but hung out naked Later the second guy fucked me We sUcked and fucked ThRee of us fell aslEp on my bed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First time

My first time was up against a toilet wall on a wet and windy day , I was 17 and the guy much older .. I'd met him twice before , sucking him off both times but this time was different , he was more agitated and rougher than before , insisting that I was naked before slamming his cock half way down my throat .. I gagged and tried to protest but he just kept going , growling that I was a queer and should love it !!

After a few minutes , he pulled out , got me up and turned me to face the wall , nudging my legs apart as he did so - then I felt it press against my hole ( he was going to 'bum' me !) I tried to say no , but then felt a blinding flash of pain as the head literally popped into me - I burst into tears , but all he did was press deeper and growl in my ear

" Relax , you'll love it " - I was bent over sobbing quietly as he began to thrust , one of his hands over my mouth , the other holding my cock , as he sawed in and out of me - the pain diminished to a dull ache and I began to enjoy the sensations in my groin ... I came before he did ( seconds it seemed ) spurting watery cum all over his hand and the toilet seat - that must have tipped him over and with a mighty thrust he buried himself deep and shot his load into me .....

" Told you you would like it " he said watching me dress afterwards

I didn't answer, just dressed and fled home , sore and ashamed

His parting words were

" see you tomorrow then "

I vowed never to see him again , but I was there again the following day !!

KwhyKwhyover 5 years ago
First time!

I remember the first time I came fucking an old broomhandle doggy style. It was all I had at the time. That was my introduction to anal and that opened the floodgates. It seemed like it wasn't a good cum unless I had something in my ass. I have three or four dildos that I use regularly but I am still hoping to someday experience the real thing. I want to feel someone pounding me like there's no tomorrow! Send me an email and we'll see how close we live to one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
frustrated guy

I love using a fat dildo in my ass sucking the ass juices off. This covid thing is getting in the way because my wife is always around. No time to clean my colon. I really love ass to mouth! Maybe some day it will happen for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this story was SOOO hott MY dick is still hard, I want a hard dick in me1 now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was great.....don't know why I waited so long ...going to meet again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous