All Comments on 'Me, My Slutwife & Tim'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
threeinchthreeinchover 14 years ago
Your a lucky guy

My Mistress never permits me to rub my tiny thing when She is not present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not My Thing

But when I was single I knew a couple of sluts like this and I knew they were a lot of fun and I knew I was real glad I wasn't married too either one. So thanks for marring a slut, it's a dirty job but someone has too do it.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 14 years ago
Great Story

I enjoy the cuck stories that really delve into the emotions and thoughts of a cuckold.

I remember the first time I was cucked 13 years ago and saw my wife screaming, clawing, moaning "So Big, So Big" and knew that if I truly loved her, I could not deny her such pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor little boys who hate this story

Simply because the author has a different life. Grow up little wimps...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really

I read the note, then read your story. She "loves" other men and by that it is clear it is emotional not just physical and the author indicates that if he didn't let her do this, ignore him and be with other men most of the time, that she would leave him.

Now how is that a "manly" thing to do? This isn't love between two people, only one actually loves the other one, and it is a very dependent, deprivation driven love.

I don't see anything in this story that suggests that David is a man other than he has an appendage between his legs. The term "man" has a much deeper meaning as the author himself points out, but clearly neither the author nor the character in this story now what it is.

Falling on your sword for someone who only uses you, is not manly.

In fact, it is really the lack of serious thought and emotions on the part of his W that makes this story a poor one to read and makes the authors comments ring hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well, your intro was good

but the attitude in your story shows different. there is no love at least not for the husband. it lacks decency and respect to have a marriage like you described. in your story I even doubt the husband loves the wife. either you won't see or your a terrible writer and can't make yourself understandable. nothing erotic to find here not even something that could make me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Christ why do all the mentals

pick Loving wives to unload their diseased minds. I'm talking about the comments, not the author. Still I guess it's better they're in front of a computer than out in the streets amongst our loved ones. As for the story, a blatant fantasy, I gave it a 75 cos I want to encourage NSFG. The writing is fine, the premise good but could be better, well, for me. I like slow burn and tantalising reluctance, a gradual revelation to the hub of what a slut the wife is, and her need to resist temptation but her inability to do so. I like stories where hub gives the slut to other men to use her, but not when he's such a wimp. Maybe stories where the explicitness of the act is secondary to the emotions. Sometimes less can be more. To the cunts who want to have a go at me cos I like slut stories, you'd be confusing me with someone who gives a fuck...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why are you here then?

what is with all the nasty people here? if you dont like these stories then why are you here reading them? don't you have anything better to do then share your anger and frustration?[

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Maybe if she shacked up with her boy friends

If she just lived with her boy friends for a couple of months continually he would love her even more. After she got back she could tell him that her boy friends didn't want her fucking a little wimp like him and she is cutting him off. I'm suprised that this slut leach even stops by for anything except to make sure her credit cards are paid up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I just don't get it

What the hell is wrong with you guys. if you hate the slut wife stories so damn much why do you spend time reading them?

mrnicerguymrnicerguyover 14 years ago
For the neg feedback troglodytes

I’m not expecting much in terms of articulate reasoning, but could you please at least try to explain your motivation? Are you ‘born again’ zealots? Happy clapping, bible-bashing automatons? Or just right-wing, reality-deprived, xeno/homophobic Americans mysoginists who really ought to get out more? What tf are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Had to Post this

before I even read your story. My comment is about the "authors note." Cudos to giving a fine explanation to wives having sex with others besides her husband. There are many thousands of men who meet your description. I know because I have one. . . now I shall read your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok...I'll bite.

Why is he so lucky to be married to her? What does she do to make the marriage so fantastic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lame story

about lame people

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
Reply to the Author's Note

Sorry but that tripe is only YOUR definition of what a man is. Get off your soapbox and realize that there are some men who can fully satisfy all of their woman's needs(emotionally and physically) without having to act all Macho(as you say) and possessive.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
I like slut wife stories.

But I hate preachers and salesmen. They're really the same thing after all, aren't they? Just write the stories and save the sermons about the superiority of cuckolds for your diary. It's a hot fantasy and many of us enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You’re Pathetic And A Joke

Your beginning prologue about how men can’t accept their wives being sluts or whatever, and trying to justify it by saying they’re not POSSESSIONS really shows how beta male you are. You can be fine being a weirdo, freak, closeted queer loser who wants to eat other mens sperm, but not everyone is into that disgusting shit. Learn how to have some self-respect and dignity and maybe you’ll see why you’re a weirdo for indulging in this creepy lifestyle. Why don’t you tell your parents how you love watching your girl hookup with guys who aren’t you because you can’t get the job done and tell me how they react. BUTTT, then again, you probably are the way you are because your disgusting parents. Lmao white people are weird af.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The scores for this POS is artificially high, because it really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are pathetic, and I dearly hope you never have the opportunity to breed, and subject this planet to your pathetic, likely diseased due to your wife's habits, offspring. But that probably arouses you, doesn't it, worm? My vagina is drier than the Sahara, but I bet your pathetic little boy penis is throbbing, thinking about your wife refusing to allow you to infect her with your disgusting, pitiful seed. You're suffering inside, though, I know it. And that's as it should be. Don't end it yet. You deserve the pain. Hang in there a bit longer, draw it out. And when it's too much, do be good enough to do it in a way that doesn't inconvenience the slut. She, at least, serves a purpose, as a cocksleeve for better men. But it would be far better if you kept quietly suffering, until your wife has borne other men's children, and finally grown old enough that she tires of the variety. By then, she won't want you, either. Which will be the delicious, final insult.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3434 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...