All Comments on 'A Wife's Fantasy'

by romantichica

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
being taken by two hard cocks

fantastic story brilliant writing

can't wait to read the next part of this very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why are you here?

what is with all the nasty people here? if you dont like these stories then why are you here reading them over and over? don't you have anything better to do then share your anger and frustration?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't YOU have anything better to do,

Than to moan about other comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a hot li'l story

a standard fantasy done well. Got to laugh at the trolls and Brit bashers, sad fucks. Don't you notice that they all kiss each others ass and how 'holier than thou' they try to be, but they are on site 24/7 because they don't actually have a real life to practise their high falutin' morality rules with. I'm a balanced boy with a sweet wife and love the hot erotica you Brits contribute here. One thing I'll say about some of the so called trolls, Harry for instance, you don't see him making snide comments about genre or peoples different sexual inclinations, and sure he's often bullheaded but it's all in the critique of a badly put together story. Do some people really think that a woman can't have a 'fantasy' about getting it on with a couple of strangers? On a sex site? Pathetic. And what a shame that pistolpackinpete has become so jaded and nasty, his comments always seemed so measured and wry, and now he's revealed himself as just another intolerant bigot. Thanks for calling me a fucking hypocrite pete for stating that I liked slut stories. Pot. Kettle. Black... Mancelt.

sex4u4647sex4u4647over 14 years ago
Sorry about the asses

I'm sorry about the asses that down a good story. Most are stupid and wish they were getting some sex. I liked your story, the wife got some extra good cock and will proberly go back for more. Write a sequil.

mrnicerguymrnicerguyover 14 years ago
For the neg feedback troglodytes

I’m not expecting much in terms of articulate reasoning, but could you please at least try to explain your motivation? Are you ‘born again’ zealots? Happy clapping, bible-bashing automatons? Or just right-wing, reality-deprived, xeno/homophobic Americans mysoginists who really ought to get out more? What tf are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The real sickos are the haters

who read stuff they say is sick. What is more sick than that!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She got what she came for

She wanted some wild hot sex and that's just what she got.Now she has to figure out if she can keep it a secret. Thanks for the story, and hope to see more on this sweet little cheating slut....Rich

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
Well done

Yeah, it's a fantasy, really dangerous in real life, but then lots of fantasies are, arnt they, I enjoyed it, very well written, Good dialog.

Isn't the nice thing about fantasy that you imagine it in detail, and you make it happen exactly as you imagine it.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago

That was really pointless. And trite. And boring.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Why does a so called swinger have to cheat?

kentclark461kentclark461over 2 years ago

Another great story!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Where is the sequel, where she comes home and her husband sees her state and knows she fucked around him. Then he request the information of the two assholes and informs their wifes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous