All Comments on 'Outsourcing'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lucky guy

Hot wife and hot neighbor, we need more chapters~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the plot and the idea was wonderful. This is the first story of your's that I have read but I will definitely be reading more.

PutterBoyPutterBoyover 14 years ago
Hot...and well written

You have a fine touch with words and a very nasty imagination. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CUTE

Fun story!

AmontilladoAmontilladoover 14 years ago
Funny and sexy

Never read an anal story before, but I had to check this one out and it was definitely worth it. Wonderful job building suspense, and yes, I love the wife too now. She's deliciously dirty and domestic at the same time, a wonderful character. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome story

and writing. Just tapping in a few lines, I gotta go clean up. Praying the wife is asleep and doesn't want it tonight...Mancelt.

PunjiPunjiover 14 years ago
Excellent

Great Sex, well written. I've never been so envious of a character in a story before ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great job

I thought it was very well written and in great detail. Loved it. Definitely need some sequels of that quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Gave You A Five

You got a five partially because of the humor and a lot for really having a truly loving wife. Thanks.

Mike S.

Stillness1977Stillness1977over 14 years ago
Wonderful

You have the rare gift of combining humor and heat... I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

photon100photon100over 14 years ago
Maybe it's just me.... but

I thought the writing to be poor and simplistically vulgar. No eros at all. sorry, just stupid and unlikely.

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years agoAuthor
"Poor" hurt a bit...

...but thanks for "simplistically vulgar." That's pretty much what I was shooting for here. This is just a simple and dirty story - a mental vacation from some of the more intense things I've been writing lately. For heartier and craftier fare, I suggest "Stolen Kisses" or "Words on Skin" (WoS is another twisty sibling story like SK that I'll wrap up in another week or so). Cheers, -PF

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ha ha ha, what a gloriously ridiculous fantasy!!!!

Not just a fantasy about sex -- a fantasy about life, marriage, and womankind... So unrealistic it's wonderful.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

What a wonderful scenario, and what a fabulous wife! Completely implausible, but heck, you never know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice work

I'm occasionally impressed on this site by people who are actually strong, "literary" writers who can create really decent characters and plot (albeit fantastical) in addition to being able to write an orgasm-inducing story, and this is certainly one of those instances. I can only imagine that you work on more "serious" literature besides these submissions; if you don't, you should consider it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Job

It's rare that an author can give his characters so much personality in such a short "stroke story." It leaves me wanting more and yet, at the same time, quite satisfied with what I've read. Well done.

Oh, and congratulations on using "callipygian" in a sentence. I can't tell you the last time an erotic author came up with a "new" anatomical term that wasn't just his own vulgar invention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect :)

Truly amazing! I read your profile and was planning on commenting there >.> but as your feedback option isn't operating as usual, I'll settle for this. This story really caught on and I was more or less reading for the enjoyment as opposed to just getting excited, if that makes any sense. I plan on pouring over other pieces by you soon enough :)

- Dylan

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the dialogue

I don't think I have ever read "funny and erotic" done so well. This is the first of your stories that I have read and I will now get to the rest of your work. anon jerry

zex95966zex95966over 14 years ago
pretty dam good

I think the only thing that woulda made it hotter is if at some point he screws her for real. Pehaps it is just me. Part 2?

walkerlongwalkerlongover 14 years ago
awesome

Great action. Engaging descriptions. But the dialog really makes the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!

OMGOMGOMGOMG! Fantastic story.

CraynonCraynonover 14 years ago
Enjoyable.

First story of yours that I have read, and you know what they say about first impressions! Keep it up! P.S sequel? Pwetty pwease?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

You are a fantastic writer. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

My word, what an exciting and captivating story!!! Well written, great dialogue, and short and sweet. This is splendid work! Sexy and fun...eroticomedy lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Lord!

You've managed to put together people I like right off the bat, blazing hot sex, solid humor, AND a mystery to boot? All in two pages? This story is almost as well-packed as that little girl's keister. Justifiably #1 in this category, I say. I'm on to your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
outstanding!

excellent story, write a sequel or three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice wife

I fell in love with that wife of yours here: "She cooks, cleans, does the laundry and the grocery shopping. She files our taxes and she walks my dog."

And the coed was great.

Really awesome story. Mad props. I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wanna be Dylan

I'd love to be an ass toy for a man with a big cock - especially with his wife watching. I long to have my ass fucked deep and hard and often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yes

cool story, what to say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Last but Certainly not least.

I normally read all stories on the iPhone version of the site, but when I finished this, which is the last story of yours to read, I had to switch back to the regular site and post a comment here. I gotta tell you I may not have read some of the stories in the right order to start with, but when they caught my attention I went back and read Hero's life then all the substories off of that which made me go back and re-read the first story I read 'Bobby's Lesson', which made that make alot more sense. Loved Berry's cameo at the end there btw. Then I read 'Stolen Kisses', which I think I've read long ago, and 'Words on Skin' which are in my favorite category. Then 'Macallan Promises' which I'm not a big fan of "Fantasy" but I do like any story that deals with stopping time to have your own private little world. Either way it was a standalone great story regardless of whether you like that category. Which comes to this final story, first off, congrats on it being #4 in reader voting for Anal, and bases on reading the other comments, you don't need another reader telling you great job on combining humor and heat, with excellent use of dialouge with such wonderful character development in two pages, so I'm not gonna say that. It's like being on stage when you think you're alone, and when you get finished practicing your routine, there is one person at the back of the room that has witnessed the entire impromtu performance and just applauds and says "Bra-Vo" and that is all the recognition you need to know you've done a good job, well bravo my friend.

Scott from Arkansas.

darcysweetdarcysweetabout 14 years ago
I'm going to be one of those people...

Yup, one of those people who isn't happy enough with the story you gave them and asks for more.

Just a lil' bit more.

Pretty please.

zex95966zex95966almost 14 years ago
only thing missing

Was taking Dylan's Pussy. Maybe secretely...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant.

Perfect blend of narrative, humour and anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sorry...

This just didn't do it for me. "You're fucking my liver"?! C'mon....

desertbare3desertbare3almost 14 years ago
Loved It!

Well written, and i like stories with a lot of dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sounds lovely

I dont know if I would do it, or could, but it shows so much insight and humour. It puts a big smile across my face so I am about to hurry my wife to bed - but only to keep her warm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best story iv read on this site yet.

and his wife? 3 words... i want one!! top notch story, muchos kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bravo!

I CAME!!!!!! Fucking great story! Hot, short, and sweet! Everyman's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Nice story. Would have liked more detailed action :)

I really would like to have a wife like that

MuskratSamMuskratSamalmost 14 years ago
Fuck! That was hot....

Who's asking for "more detailed action"? It's perfect :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuckshitdamnWow!

That was awesome! Humorous, sexy and your turns of phrase,

"She took Dylan by the hips and tugged her away, "Girlie, why don't you bend over the kitchen table there and show him what he's won? I'm going to go TiVo his Friday night TV shows. This is going to take awhile."

and

"C'mon honey, let's get your slacks off so you can put your cock in the nice little girl's ass."

Holy shit, that's amazingly HOT stuff!

Best Anal I've read, top 5 porn ... I'm checking your other work next!

Thanks!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Short but beautiful Story! Well done! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel?

We need a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that was fanfuckingtastic!

schwartzalaschwartzalaover 13 years ago
Love ur scribbles

what to say? It was my favorite form of birth control when I was younger and you, being one of my favorite Literotica authors have done it again. Love your scribbles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SUCH FUN.

Who knew porn could be so light hearted. Laughed out loud. Also very hot at the same time. Marvelous writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 times a day

that is how often I would give his wife thank-you sex if she was mine, I would force myself to screw her 5 times every day until the coed showed up again no matter how bad my balls started hurting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
insane

Mad skills there author

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Wicked!

Yes she is a hot lil butt slut! So glad his loving wife said Dylans front door was off limits. Great story and yes with a wife like that she deserves 4 her husband to worship at her alter of love twice daily minimum. And fuck her 3 ways till stupid daily. Thanks cant wait to see what's next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Humor & Hotness!

That was THE BEST! Humor is a rarity in these types of stories. Being a comedian at heart that was HILARIOUS and quite refreshing! Please keep writing, you are now officially my favorite.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 13 years ago
Elegant style!

You are a truly accomplished writer. You say a lot with a few words, and your dialog is completely natural. Wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dylan

Simply Awesome.

One of the best, most erotic stories ever.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fucking Fantastic!!!!!!! Loved it.

swtwcumsswtwcumsalmost 13 years ago
Seriously sexy

I enjoyed the writing immensely. The story was very good, but the manner in which it was told, made it even better. Thanks for writing it.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
ass-tounding!

great story ... no ifs ands yet plenty of butts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

You made my day, it was funny too hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like it!

Good story. The right amount of humor and good, raunchy sex. Makes me want to wake my wife up. Well written. Are you going to do a follow up story with maybe an additional co-ed who comes for a visit one month?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fant-ASS-tic!

Great fantasy! Funny and raunchy at the same time. My wife won't do anal either, but she would never go along with outsourcing.

fellerbeastfellerbeastover 12 years ago
F---ing Great

Great Read,I Loved the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oohhh yeah

Not normally an anal sort but that was damn hot

mewickemewickeover 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

I think the only thing that would be hotter would be a Mom that doesnt do anal who outsources the job to her daughter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow. That was just smoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

That was a phenomenal read, and i abso-fucking-lutely loved it! keep up the good work!!!

pete_polegspete_polegsover 12 years ago
Great story

A very hot story told with lots of humour!

If only I had a wife and a neighbour's daughter like that!

TrinkmeisterTrinkmeisterover 12 years ago
My favorite "favorite"

Read this 6 momths ago and I re-read it every couple weeks. The hottest story on Literotica, IMHO. Fun & Sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I wish I had a wife like that....

If I meet a woman like that I'll marry her on the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Anal Gold !

This story has all the good elements that make it unforgettable and and shows that the author knows what makes men come back for more great work by this individual , thanks !

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepalmost 12 years ago
Damn that was good.

I really enjoyed this. So many stories lose my attention immediately but this one grabbed em and took me on a ride. I like your writing style as I think it is similar to mine. Plus - a perfectly willing and perfectly formed teenage ass - WIN! Consider yourself favorited.

SojournalistSojournalistalmost 12 years ago
Inspirational!!

I absolutely LOVE this story. I'm going to grab my laptop and spend the day staring at the back yard!

MrMegzMrMegzalmost 12 years ago
Brilliance

This is amazing. An incredible mix of smut and story. Again, thank you.

lnrangerlnrangeralmost 12 years ago
Outsourcing Series?

Love the story! Please consider continuing the tale...those monthly visits have tremendous promise.

Cheers!

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
A wonderful start!

Now, let's have Tommie get curious about Dylan's other openings. Maybe he'd like to try another supplier for other services, too. I'd like to see him fall in love with a younger, tighter babe, and poor old Merry loses him to the hottie altogether, or maybe Dylan just moves in with them and becomes wife #2? You know Dylan wants that big boy in her pussy, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dylan's done

What a wonderful story -- Merry should be nominated for sainthood...

Perhaps Dylan has some other coeds who need their laundry and something else done :) Merry should be in line for getting her special spot(s) attended to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I only read part of it but damn...

I don't know if it's possible to have a woman like that in real life but god I hope so! This is definitely getting bookmarked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cheers

I'm not even an anal man and found it sexy and amusing. Freakin hot stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I didn't think there was an anal fantasy I hadn't had

I was wrong. This is simply one of the hottest stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

One of the best ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

That was really amazing. Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE!

Im lucky that my wife is into anal but thats a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great reading, great craftsmanship, really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tastey.

Now that's a fine story. Eating her asshole out before sodomizing her is awesome. I would have eaten the cream pie afterwards, each time. It's too bad she wasn't natural instead of ruining the funky taste with scented bodywash. There's nothing better than the scent and taste of a puckered hole that's been unwashed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good work

There was alot to like about this story. I like how the experience made him love his wife even more. I liked his humility, realizing she is smarter than him. Descriptions of Dylan were right on target for an assman's dream teeny. This story worked very well as a great fantasy, a generous loving wife, and a juicy insatiable teen. It didn't bother me that the wife didn't really get in to the action besides assisting, the device was in line with it being a true gift. And the best part was in the writing: both natural and descriptive. Not too short, and not too long: just right in length. Good Work!

sharkandpensharkandpenover 11 years ago
liked it :)

I liked this a lot, even if Dylan was a little too cutesy/perky for me. I am more inclined to imagine someone who had a whole swim team line up for her in high school to be a little damaged. Not because she likes it, but because she essentially turned herself into a semen dump.

That was the only thing that really kept me from loving the story-- that the Dylan character was not as well developed, was less thoughtful, had no real feeling of longing or real naughtiness (like tempting him into regular sex, just because she could).

But I did enjoy the wife being curious and playful about everything. Hard to imagine such a loving wife would not be willing to accommodate such passion herself from time to time; but perhaps that's coming from someone who enjoys it so who am I to say?

Penny

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm not even in to anal...

And I still thought it was a great story! Great ideas/concepts, well written and not too long and drawn out, and no glaringly obvious spelling or grammatical mistakes! Very well done! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mmmm nice!

Great story. Any chance of a follow up? Maybe get the wife a little more involved?

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Many fantastic and quirky aspects

Your story not only is very original but also very hot and not overly detailed or wordy -- an unusual combination. Given that combination it seems like this story is more deserving of a five than any other story I have read on this site! No wonder 320 people have favorited it! Thanks for the great read.

KingC509KingC509about 11 years ago
Best present ever

That was truly one HOT ASS story. The way Merr was brought in to ASSist was an eye opener and seemingly arousing to her, maybe can be openend (pun intended), if you put a future visit to paper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Conglaturation!

Good story. Humorous and arousing

stifflikn656stifflikn656almost 11 years ago
great story

Wish it was about fourth more pages long

lagneau blanclagneau blancalmost 11 years ago
Still top story

I read this story many months ago and just re-read it,It is a great story, well written and constructed. Thanks for posting it.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Great Read*****

Hot piece of writing. Thanks for sharing.

mntnman64mntnman64over 10 years ago
Thanks! Great Story!

I just have one question: Is Merry into bigamy? I want to marry her; RIGHT NOW!!

WillyTTWillyTTover 10 years ago
Still my favorite

This was the first story I read on Literotica. That was only a month ago but now I have read all your stories and several others. This is still the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great humor!

"It was incredibly cute" Hahahahahaha!!!!

I laughed out loud several times. great fun, thanks.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 10 years ago
Good fun, great fantasy!

But a management consultant should know how often temp workers turn full-time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So, Merry...

The perfect wife???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best sex story ever

This story is fantastic!! Every married man in the U.S. wishes he had a wife like the one in the story- cooks, cleans, has a successful career, sexy, great in bed, and will find a woman to fulfill the sexual needs of her husband that she won't fulfill herself! I tell you if married women were like this divorce would not exist!

pisogalitpisogalitover 10 years ago
Ridiculously Hotttt

I admit I'm a little bit of a snob when it comes to stories, usually shunning anything that's under 4 pages in favour of long, drawn out multi-part series.

But this right here, THIS, is seriously, utterly, absolutely scalding hot. I'm just glad that I decided to give this a shot after reading the masterpieces that are Words on Skin, Stolen Kisses(personal favourite) and Macallan Promises.

To be able to find the right blend of eroticism, humour and even love takes excellent writing and to do so in such a (relatively) short story just makes it all the more incredible.

An automatic 5 stars, like all your works that I've read and also a shameless whine for a sequel(or 10!!) to your standalone stories that I've mentioned above :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Magnificent.

That was one of the most remarkably well-written and skillfully-shown stories I've ever had the privilege of reading. I'm glad I started on your catalog with this one; I expect that I might well end up making similar comments to this one on the remainder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous