All Comments on 'When Hubby Returns'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YEP still a WHITE slut story writer.

And another little pricked CUCKOLD writer. And surprise! It's a HUGE BLACKMAN with a HUGE PRICK FUCKING a white wife. You sir have a serious racist problem. I dare you to write a story about a BLACK wife getting fucked silly by a WHITE MAN. You won't but that would be the only possible way you would NOT be a racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

you belong in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

you belong in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

you belong in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

you belong in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

you belong in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

you belong in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

you belong in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

you belong in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

you belong in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seriously dsoul consider

ending your misery, just slit your wrists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry I didnt notice the IR label or i would never

have read this trash. Let me get this straight. A man hides in his closet in his own home because his wife brought not just a man but a black man into his home and was leading him up into his bedroom. Do I have that straight? Then he hides in the closet and watches his wife commit adultry with a black man bareback? And when he comes out of the closet, laffs, he allows this BBC ho to actually touch him? The wife may have sunk as low as she can go and be so braindead and thinking with her cunt she doesnt know what she did, but we can assume a man that actually works for a living has brains enough to know which group has the highest incidence of HIV/AIDS and to know that his wife for the next twelve months isnt something that needs to be touched except by medical personnel for testing for STDS, HIV, and other diseases. It really doesnt matter what race the other partner in adultry is, the medical testing is absolutely necessary unless the husband also has a suicide wish. She has already given him more than enough evidence to divorce her ass and to toss her on the street. We can be sure her boyfriend will be mor than happy to pimp her out as a ho so she can earn her own way. After all she really cant go any lower in the sewer than she has already gone, in fact being a prostitute may be a step up for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it very much

The wife put on a show she knew her husband would get excited about...so she let him have it...Way to go ...do more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My wife fucks black men with my encouragement

Great story. My wife has my permission to fuck anyone she wants. She prefers to fuck black men. I encourage her to fuck black men. I also enjoy seeing her fuck and suck black men. Three of our four married daughter also fuck black men without their husband's knowledge. My wife has introduced several married women into black sex. There is no reason for a husband to not know his white enjoys fucking black men. All of my girlfriends before I got married fucked black men. Knowing my women fuck black men is a turnon for me.

One of my former girlfriends has two black/white kids by two different black men. I still date her. I enjoy being seen in public with her and her kids. Everyone knows she fucks black men. Walt

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Walt ,why would your wife and bastard.....

....daughters want to fuck limp dicked black men?I only let my wife fuck cockstrong sicilians,who at least can get really hard.Of course,I only fuck black women,cause they are sooooo tight since all their men are fucking your wife.Hey, by the way, thanks for that!-pistolpackinpete

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

This guy ate cum and had no sighn of balls anywhere in his makeup of human male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wimp.

I would have stuck my.45 up the black turds ass and pulled the trigger.

That would have discouraged him a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic

No man in their right mind would watch and let his wife have sex with another man.

I would have kicked both their asses out.

Through all her clothes in rubbish bags and tossed them out on the lawn.

Filed for divorce, snapped a few pics of them screwing and recorded them on the cell phone for evidence..

Holy crap...no man can be that much of loser.

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
oh hell no

no babe. he wont be coming back unless he wants his head caved in with a bat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1250 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!