Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chargergirlchargergirlover 14 years ago
Glad to see you back!

The master of porn has returned! Good story, seth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!

Back Indeed...keep em coming king!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Return of A King

A master has returned thank you for another great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
if sex gets trivial

there is no erotic in it. it should be something special and not like eating a sandwich. so make a better effort please. this is just a meat market, like those cheap pornflics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fairly decent writing, but

have to agree -- the sex was trivial, inconsequential, similar to watching strangers on youporn. The most emotion shown through out was when Jessica got distraught over her b/f fucking another girl. Even that was pretty minimal.

I think guys would like this story more than women (sorry to be sexist, but most women like a little more depth to their erotica). However, I appreciate the fact that your writing was readable, and not jibber jabber.

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeover 14 years ago
I'd like to see that step dad

get a baseball bat to the gonads! Or the knee cap, that SOB. Glad to see you back publishing stories Sethie -- good job! A very nice tribute to Busty Jessica too :)

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2over 14 years ago
impresed

Im impressed - you left the wham bam thank you mam group and enetered for the more designated writers !

no matter awaht the rest said - I loved it; but your not getting full points, they were right on one thing though... to little nasty sex... I know you can do more than that :-)

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2over 14 years ago
impresed

Im impressed - you left the wham bam thank you mam group and enetered for the more designated writers !

no matter awaht the rest said - I loved it; but your not getting full points, they were right on one thing though... to little nasty sex... I know you can do more than that :-)

Will6969doWill6969doabout 9 years ago
Well written

Jessica is starting her journey into sluthood and will love every inch of the trip. I'm sure she will soon be looking for extra instruction time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Burgers

Guess being the BJ queen gets any girl a job at the Burger Barn.

TrangSocTrangSocover 6 years ago
In love with Jessica

I am... Guilty. I need a Jessica in my life. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3666 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!