All Comments on 'The Shoe Store'

by ps7468

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
holidaymanholidaymanover 14 years ago
Nice!

Anything to do with shoes and panties are fine by me!I realise it is not much of a literary critique but I enjoyed it just the same.Shoe salesman and lingerie salesman must be high up on my list of employment wish list! Thanks!

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
getting a good look

fantastic hot story now we need the next part of this shoe store, fantastic story awesome reading.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
getting a good look

fantastic hot story now we need the next part of this shoe store, fantastic story awesome reading.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Not a bad story, erotic in fact.

In this one she didn't fuck a train load of men before she went back to her husband. I don't think she is getting better, she just didn't have time to fuck the salesman and any of his friends. She had her husband waiting outside the store for her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She's a tease

It's just too bad that she didn't get her pussy sucked. She could have met her husband with a really wet pussy and a big smile on her face. Thanks for the good story, and I hope that this just a start of her week in the Big Easy, and for the whole next week she finds a way of getting her pussy filled.

wldhrswldhrsover 14 years ago
Very Hot

I love being the voyuer so this story got a rise out of me. I'll bet that salesman jerked off right there in the store. I would love to hear about when you went back to pay for those shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my wife too

Same happened to wife on her way home from a business meeting and several gin martini's and wanted a new pair yellow ankle strap hi-heels to mach her yellow business suit. The shoe store was closing and she sweet talked two store salesman to let her in because she needed them for business trip the next day. She had on the yellow suit with jacket open exposing tits & brown erect nipples thru the thin pale yellow blouse she was wearing with a short yellow mini skirt, tan nylons & no panties. She in attractive tall blonde with great legs and athletic tight body plus in 3" heels puts her about 6' 2" and not many pass up looking her over or trying pick her up if I'm not around. Anyways the two let her in & locked up closing the blinds as well as realizing she was slightly smashed. As they measured her feet they saw she had nothing but nylons & a garter belt on both guys were in there 20's and she was 52.When they found out her age they complimented her over & over as well as saying how sexy & desirable she is & one said if she was his wife he would kiss & lick her from the souls of her feet and all her lips on her body...then he stuck out his tongue and ran it around his lips.saying "wouldn't you you enjoy that" she smiled then said "Oh God, yes" He was sanding in front her at the time and saw the excitement of his words come over her face with a glazed look in her eyes and he stepped in close to her putting his arms in her jacked up under her blouse and gently massaging her erect nipples. Meanwhile the other guy was now behind her listening & watching his buddy at work on seducing her. When he saw her not resisting him on her tits, he unzipped the back of her skirt & eased it down to the floor, now she was standing in her new yellow hi-heels, tan nylons, yellow garter belt, bare tan tits being sucked by other guy and leaning back into this guy as he kissed her neck saying...ever been fucked by two guys...no, you want to try it...ohhhh!!!...I'm married...don't worry we won't tell anybody and as he talked she moaned in delight as the one front was now down on his knee's saying spread your legs a little more sweetie & she did and he buried his face in her blonde wet bushy pussy licking and finger fucking her the other guy said "you like that"...she again said "Oh yes, yes" as now had rubbed some warming cream over his hard long young cock and slid into her ass...as she cried out "OH MY GOD"...then the other front guy came up from his knee's shoving his thick big dick deep in her wet cunt. Then they took her in back room where she sucked them both and continued fucking and climaxing with two young guys for several hours as well as telling them when they asked is your husbands dick as big as ours and is he as good as us...she replied, no no you two are the best. Then she got dressed kissed them goodbye & took her new shoes & went home to make dinner to eat with me showing her new shoes and saying she had a busy day at work.

How do I know the above is true?? Several years later after our divorce, one of her good friends told me how she bragged about being laid at the shoe store by two well hung young salesman and her husband (me) never suspected anything. The two happened to be good friends with one of her sons and they also had Polaroid pic's

of her in action .Her several gin martini's before going and getting so wound in her wild time she never noticed them taking picture's as well as the store video hat got the two fired..................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sweet Tease...

Very similar things happened with my wife, at several shoe stores over the years. Big difference is she came home and told me all about it right away, sometimes still dripping with cum...

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 5 years ago
Hot

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weird

Is a frig a fridge? As in re- fridge-rator?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Al

A whore seduces Al Bundy. Hot stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous