All Comments on 'Born To'

by PenningFreer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 14 years ago
would that it were true!

If only a woman could write such a thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sweet

yeah, I wish it were true also. No such luck or fortune in my life, but you certainly paint a pretty picture. Who knows...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is deep!

Wow. I love how abstract this gets! Searching. Through sex. Destiny. Excellent. -Pranay R.

Anakin20Anakin20over 14 years ago
Holy Crap!

That was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Free within Penning Freer

God, I love how you clean the soul, sweep away the cob webs and free me.

PenningFreerPenningFreerover 13 years agoAuthor

Dear readers. It is with great fondness but genuine regret that I must do what I agreed to do in a moment of weakness, never believing I would have to actually do it.

I must inform all that Penning Freer has finally obtained the ultimate freedom in Operation Enduring Freedom, Afghanistan.

While I, and his many faithful friends will remember his quirky stories and ideas, he would want everyone to know that though he certainly had his faults, and truly sought freedom as an inescapable destiny, he was truly always faithful at all times to the One he loved and his stories were simply his solace - his one place to go where the world is truly free and without horrible consequences for exploring the worlds within.

He believed totally in his word-built world and yet believed in it not at all.

We can hope now, at long last, he lives on in the type of world he imagined, and will be eternally and infinitely

Penning Freer.

Penning's site will be maintained and monitored by friends and we hope his stories will continue to bring a smile and...maybe more.

With eternal love and gratitude,

S.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was beautiful

It isn't enough to have sex. You have to feel it. Taste it. Love it. Live it.

Be it.

This spoke to me on a profound level, and I appreciate you writing it.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

This is the 2nd of PenningFreer's stories I have read; and, yes, I have read the bio information/entry from 12 years ago. Let me say this...THE WORLD HAS LOST A MAGIFICENT STORY WEAVER to the deep and magnificence of Eternity!!

Only able to derive ideas about him from what little is there, an intelligence and thoughtful insight led to these writings, a true sense of the lustful side of life, which came out for the rest of us to devour and digest.

I am sorry for the world's loss šŸŒŽ, especially to "S.S.", whoever you are, that you 'broke down' and wrote the eulogy you posted; it must have been a real ride, sharing this person!

The stories...are something else entirely, and I will treasure reading them; short, sweet chapters, full of fun and erotica...mental combat for him, as opposed to the combat of the world we live in, which apparently took him from us!!

I will read the rest of the stories, vote on them, and giving them Five Stars each, as I have so far; along with that, I will have a prayer in my ā¤ heart, maybe on my lips, to remember his sacrifice...I am a Vet (also)...but not of any conflicts...my time was between them, and I served out life as a peace officer...

Rest In Peace, PenningFreer!! Thank You for the stories, and the FRIENDS who keep up this site as a tribute to you!!šŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒŒ

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous