All Comments on 'Jessica Trailer Park Whore'

by JessicaTV

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERabout 14 years ago
your a nasty bich

you truly are a nasty bitch i think i love you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why not me?

Very good writing and story. This is just about every crossdresser's dream - being a whore for a master. God, I love to be in her place! Waiting for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My Thought

Hi

This is mark roger and i think the jessica is a Fucker girl. about this article.

=========

<a href="http://www.caravanmarket.com.au" rel="dofollow">caravans</a>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To be Jessica

What I wouldn't give to be in Jessica's place. Fucking every cock in sight has been my goal for many years. I love to have the cum shot in my mouth, face, ass and everywhere else and then walk around for all to see, with then knowing exactly what it is and where it came from. I started young sucking and giving my ass pussy to anyone that wanted it, including my own relatives and my father. My father had a great looking cock. One night he came home drunk, I helped him undress stroking his cock as I did and after getting him hard I dropped to my knees and sucked on it. it didn't take long for him to get hard and ready to shoot his load. I began whispering into his ear as I stroked his meat "give your queer cocksucking son your cum". I told him that if he did i'd be his fuck slut whore forever and available whenever he wanted And I did just that.He fucked me on a regular basis and I sucked him everyday, more than once.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Too short for me.

I gave up after the first paragraph. Couple sat down to eat, "oh you're going to be a whore this weekend," just feels way to abrupt for me to enjoy. Maybe I missed out not reading it all, but with only one short page I'd personally want more.

NicoDevianteNicoDeviantealmost 5 years ago
Lucky Jessica

I love the story. I love it how Jessica is fucked without any ceremony or fuss, cocks just are shoved into her holes till they discharge a cum load into them. And the impalling on the big round ball of the trailer hitch is a nice hot touch. I'd love to be Jessica...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous