All Comments on 'A Real Swimming Lesson'

by boknude

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 14 years ago
More lessons, please

Thanks for this story. Could we have some follow-up stories with your protagonist and her favorite man?

<br /><br />

As a setting, a sauna would be better than a swimming pool. Warmth makes the masculine parts more prominent.

<br /><br />

Your protagonist might shave the nut sac of her Rick so as to better be able to ogle his entire "package". Some women like to fondle and suck on the plums dangling between a man’s legs. He might react by later shaving her vulva to expose her nether lips and clitty.

<br /><br />

She might "accidently" expose Rick to her friends and neighbors in different ways on different occasions.

<br /><br />

How about some semi-public sex between these two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Details enhance

The claim by the narrator to "fuck his brains out" sounds exciting, but please provide more details in future stories. What does she do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Right On

I loved the story for what it is. The subtlety of the opposite sex vision of genitalia. To the other commenter s if you want need detailed sexual activity described there are enough slam bam thank you maam stories on this site to satisfy you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Erotic

A GREAT story, got me worked up : )

Wanted to hear more about viewing all the cocks on display i.e shapes and sizes. Spent many a time during my puberty allowing my new (man) cock to be seen by my aunt's and female cousins, hence the interest in this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
20 cocks

seeing 20 cocks at once would make any woman horney

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

I love this story, (both sides of it)! Would have liked to live it, both as a student and a teacher!

ErotonautErotonautover 9 years ago
Re-run

Having read your later story "Swimming Lessons", the end didn't exactly come as a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story should be a movie

Nice story It should be be made into an erotic movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who knew?

It really is true that swim lessons used to be held in the nude. Crazy! Also very hot. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It also happened to me.

My freshman year in High School 1975, I heard from a friends father that the boys had to swim in the nude, but I didn’t believe it until it actually happened to me, the winter of 1976, after Christmas break, my gym coach who was a Drill sergeant in the Marines, told us, after we return from Christmas break, we will have swimming, and that we would be swimming in the nude, I couldn’t enjoy my Christmas break that year because all that I was thinking about is gym class and swimming in the nude for 4 weeks, and what made it bad it was my last class of the day. And when the day finally arrived, as I approached the locker room, I could smell the strong smell of chlorine. And when we arrived in the locker room are gym coach was waiting for us, he told us to take off all of are clothes, and wait in front of are locker. Once we were all naked, he lead us to the shower’s, and when we arrived at shower are coach took off his underwear, he was about ten inches and he didn’t even have a erection, We had to shower before we went into the swimming pool. The water caused erection in some boy’s. And he warned the whole class if their was any horseplay, the whole class would suffer the consequences. And he didn’t care how long we took, because we were the last class of the day. Their was horseplay the first day, He told the whole class to get out of the pool, and he lined us on the side of the pool, and he had us all bend over and grab are ankles, He had what you would call the paddle of discipline, I will never forget the first time he paddled my ass, ten times it caused me to rise up on my toes, and it caused a slight erection it was pain and pleasure at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous