All Comments on 'Wrong Room!'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thanks

delectable little piece. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A fun story

Regardless of some of the problems pointed out by the less tolerant posters, this story has one thing going for it that many more carefully crafted stories do not. It is fun to read. And most of marriedpervs stories have that same unself-conscious, playful and fun aspect.

Keep writing, marriedpervs. You have a knack for simple, fun stories. They will only get better each time you write one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderfully descriptive..

Heck of a story. Wish she were my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Main problem is .....

....lack of explanation for characters change in nature.Could have been much better-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
should have been better.

The plot was obvious but I got excited waiting for it. I feel you rushed the story which is a shame, because it could have been so much more erotic. I love your stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun read

Pretty good. Not great but sexy and fun. Keep it up and I look forward to your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a suggestion

This was a quick read, since the outcome was obvious.

Your jumping from first person to third person (1st when it was her POV and 3rd when you wanted to describe Mike's agnst) was poor. It may have been better to have split the story up into two chapters - one from her pov and one from his...

Any hotel with an elevator will probably have their rooms numbered "odd" on one side and "even" on the other side. Hence, 142 could not be "next to" 143. It would have been across the hall.

Just some suggestions on how to improve your writing for the next story.

John.

waterfrontwaterfrontover 14 years ago
Dee: Always love your stories

Dee: Your stories are fun and arousing. Please continue flirting with us and getting us excited with your imagination. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Good story with a non-violent end. Ther are some husbands that would go off the deep end, others just leave and then - you have presented the third type reacation.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Predictable sure but fun

Caught the room number typo right away and of course the rest was as expected but still a lot of fun one hopes they thrive and have a good marriage after she learns that side of herself.

A second technical point along the lines of 142 and 143 most likely being on opposite sides of the hall - unless is it a really skinny tall hotel the rooms probably have number like 1402 and 1403 to accommodate more than 9 rooms to a floor - but that is a bit tedious of me - my apology.

I agree about rushing the sex scene you do them well stretch the scene out like do her body parts.

I actually was OK with the 1st - 3rd person POV shift - it fit the story was hers he was the "what ever happened to what's his name" part.

As always thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dumping a gooey load in her colon.

Mike should have spread her asscheeks and licked her bunghole out before he forced his cock in her butthole.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WRONG EVERYTHING

once you make a plan, that you cant control, make sure you have an out, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
reasonable fiction erotica

Sweetie misremembered the room number from the outset! Therefore, side of hall is fairly irrelevant, except for 'pounding on wall' which was unheard or igored anyway! The 'party noise' would have been clear enough from across the hall!

There is little (except her thoughts) to substantiate the 'shy young wife' claim, not sure if it was a critical component...'gangbang virgin' would have sufficed IMHO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

One lucky man. To see your wife being enjoyed by several and then at the end you get to send in the final load is quite liberating. I would love to be in his shoes. I would most likely have to sample some cum at some point. Maybe even share it with her after I clean up her cream pie.

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
original

I like original, even if preposterous. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
new fan

wow, loved that story.....I can only imagine how hot both Mike and Helen were if that was real......loved it

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This cheap whore is anything but shy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too full of inconsistencies and improbabilities to be erotic. For example, the "Ritz" permitting a loud party to continue. Also, simply not original enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, way too short and no detailed description of what his happening to his wife in the other room. There were seven guys and seems that maybe two fucked her? What was she thinking all this time? The husband should have been shocked and quickly came to her rescue but he did not. WHat happened after Mike came in her ass? The story was that he added another load to bowels? What happened to her beforehand. Way too short on details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous