All Comments on 'My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 08'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Almost perfect

I wish that the ending had her pitiful ex with his puny pecker in hand while he watched the film, jerking off while watching a real man do what he and his sad little dick couldn't handle. Well done though. I pumped out a few over the course of the story myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great series

I enjoyed the series myself...great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Job

Good job looking forward to the next one!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep going!!!!!!!!

keep going!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some unbelievable stuff ...

an 11 inch cock, Mom's huge tits, come on. But this is the hottest story on the web. Had to read it over time because it had me 'going' within minutes. Keep it going.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 14 years ago
Hardcore incest at its best

This story was great, very descriptive and entertaining from start to finish. The sex scenes were also done very well and were not repetitive, something I've noticed can be common among other erotic stories. My only thing would be that I could not imagine anyone, let alone a mother, who still uses such outdated euphemisms such as "schlong", "dong", and "shag" to describe a penis or the act of sex itself. Other than that, I gave it a very good rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done!

One of the greatest stories on here! You have not only got an amazing talent at writting stories, but you have an amazing imagination. This series deserves to be one of the greatest stories on literotica. I loved it from the very first line to the very last line of the series. You have an amazing talent, and I will hope to see many more legendary stories from you just like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you so much

I read the first in this serious and got so hot a had to shove a fat dildo in my cunt. As I was masturbating my son walked in on me and we ended up haveing the best fuck of my life! I am still with my husband but he doesn't know. I feel like such a filthy whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Spent an enjoyable Sunday afternoon reading this 8 part series. Totally loved it. Could only dream to have a mother like that. To late now, but maybe in my next life. What a great thing to come back to. Once again, it was awesome. Thank you for a great read.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

A very hot stroke story. Quite brainless, but very fun to read. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need To Shift Gears

I read this entire series not so much for the mom / son angle. I read because the mom is a big titted, cock sucking, cum swallowing, getting fucked in the ass slut! She is a major tramp talker who just can't get enough of that 11" prick. For chapter 9 I would like to read about a male friend of Mike's who stumbles upon the sex tape that Mike and his mom made. He makes it known to them that he knows and, of coarse, it leads to a 3 way with Mike and mom plus the friend is well hung as well. Then for chapter 10 mom walks in on Mike and friend only to find them double teaming a young girl who is a similar age as the two guys. This leads to mom joining in for alot of 4 way action. The possibilities are just begging for more chapters. So get that deep throating slut in gear!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
milk

its an amazing story....i was so hard and horny after reading it...i am not into my mom or anything like tht....but the story was great.....i was hoping u cud add lactation into the story somehow....keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
different version

I would LOVE to hear this story in audio!!!!!! The entire series!! I cum so much while reading it, imagining a too horny son doing that to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An excelent read. But...

My only complaint is that you had the mother using birth control! The perfect ending would have seen the mom becoming pregnant with her son's baby!

ready2cutloseready2cutloseover 10 years ago
awesome story

you did a great job on this story, was wondering if you could do a sequel? Havethe friend from the computer visit. Have the four of them have a fuck fest, and the other mom go wild wild over the big cock, some ass fucking maybe? the other son has a monster dick to but not as long but it's thick and both moms get the best of both worlds. The second mom finally gets to fuck her son and then swapping moms she gets the big baseball bat. Just a suggestion, get in touch maybe we could co-write it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would love to read the story where Mommy get knocked up

You have to get that one of when Mommy wants a baby from her son and goes off the pill and gets knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

I decided to wait until this chapter to say any more comments to the ones that I made at the end of the first chapter. First of I still like the story with one or two things that I'm not really happy with and they are I was a bit unhappy to read that you had mum on the pill for quiet some time as I would have liked to see her get pregnant,also I would have loved to have seen her internet friend and her son meet up with them and had a four way sex feast. Maybe you could do a couple more chapters where you have mum go of the pill for the purpose of getting pregnant and then show up at her ex husbands place with her son to show him how well that their son fucked as she's expecting quads. It would also be awesome to see if mum has a sister and her daughter who both of them show up unannounced at the front door to find it unlocked or knows where the spare keys are hidden and so both walk in and discovers them fucking and also demands to get both their pussies pounded big time from the 11 inches to the glorious conclusion that they also get pregnant also with twins for one and triplets for the other, the ways to go would be just about endless. I hope you don't mind my fantasies on your great story that you wrote, but it should continue on for another three or so chapter I hope. So with that bit of thinking on my part I'll say bye bye for now and waiting for your continuing great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes Great Story!

Great Stroy, BUT Mommy does need to "share" that Huge Cock with her on-line friend! Perhaps he could bring home a couple of other Studs from school as well. Make Mommy "Air Tight"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story and would urge you to continue with your own imagination or the fantasies expressed by one of the readers :)

wendyhs9wendyhs9over 8 years ago
Well done, for some fantastic writing

Well done blackfen, you truly have friends on here – needless to say, I’m one of them and have enjoyed all eight of your chapters.

I must admit, they did get a bit repetitive but that’s only because you limited yourself to the two of them and the only three holes mum had.

Your other fans on here have cum up with some great suggestions and if you don’t want to increase the number of chapters to this story, perhaps you could explore some of their thoughts in a ‘spin off’ chapter or two.

But needless to say, well done, for some fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

This story line is worthy the time to read, you did a great job. Let us know when you are done with the next one, trust me we will be looking forward to it. :)

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
WOW

That was a great story. I don't usually read mother son stories but glad I did this one. FANTASTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need More Plot

Your story consists of sex right throughout the eight chapters. It is really in need of a good plot but othercthan that it is truly a good story.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
DAAAAAAAMN

ALL I CAN SAY IS, "FUCK ME, WHAT A STORY", DAMN MAN I LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish i had a mom like you

I love reading your stories they get me so hard. Are they real? Here is my number text me and we can chat sometime 612 910 6197. My name is Brian.

andy13asaandy13asaover 6 years ago
MOM & FRIEND

Wish mom had her friend over for a 3 some or a 4 some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff!

I'm not fond of the last chapter, but the rest is great. You are a good writer. Keep it up. The squirting is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Impressive

Impressive saga that you have written. Do not leave it here, please continue.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
One Good And Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

This story got me so hard and so good love it I wish I had a hot mom for my 9 inch cock. And her friend

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
The dad tho

Man I thought the dad would get his hand on the video in the next chapter

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Started skimming after ch. 3. I was hoping for more of son's p.o.v. Especially him talking to mom, telling her what a wonderful MILF slut she was and "You like that mom, you whore? Taking your son's monster cock up you gaping cum hole of an ass you jizz thirsty mommy cunt?" Tell Mikey how much your gagging, drooling, mommy throat wants a good cock fucking right now!" "Yeah, Mikey's gonna give you a nice creamy jizz facial mom, now beg for it slut. You want that don't you mommy? To be glazed like a cum covered donut?" etc., etc., etc. Just one man's opinion. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I feel sorry for Gary. I also have an average cock. At best it was 6 inches long fully erect.

I was able to satisfy women but I never gave them mind blowing orgasms.

What this woman is doing insulting her ex-husband is wrong. She divorced him. So leave him alone. Gary was born with a small penis. he can not change that. It does no good her fucking her stud son and showing it o Gary and making him feel bad. That is plain cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I waited until the end to comment. I really liked most of it. but it fell into a rut and fell on from there. Too bad. It had such potential. Take care,

ShakindogShakindogalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, i loved reading your stories that exited and made me feeling very wet and horny,i loved playing with my pussy while fantasising about that big cock:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a big fan. Every chapter has fucking in it. Give it a break and bring in some romance. If it is does right you can turn everyone reading this story by writing about them hiking and they stop to make love while other hikers are walking just a few feet from them.

I guess I'm old school and would love to see caring and tenderness in some of these stories. Not just slam, bang, thank you ma-ma. I too would like to see the mother get pregnant with her son's baby. While they are making love the mother could whisper into her son's mouth and say: "If you got me pregnant would you want me to abort our baby?". This would open up a new dialog between them about making a baby together. As a man making love to my beautiful mother whom I love and if she ask me if I would want her to abort a baby that we made together I would simply tell her: "I could never ask you to abort a baby that we made together mother. I would be he happiest man on earth if I knew that my baby was growing in your tummy. I would love to give you lot and lot of babies if you wanted me to be the father or your children".

Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great fantesy, I loved reading about a woman that enjoyed such a large dick. I too have been well endowed, but have not met any woman that could take all of my foot long dick in any hole. (Most won't even try)

I came in my boxers several times just reading about your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only one thing more to come. She should have got to her son's arse and massaged his prostate to hive him the best cum of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is it just me or did this person forget one thing they fact that they epilogue was way too short I mean we never know if they dad finds the video or if they mom does whined up pregnant with her son baby or babies and we never truly know if they live happily ever after or if they son goes to college and finds a wife or a girlfriend or if they mother does get pregnant weather her husband would realize that they baby or babies are his sons and that there basically his grandchildren and that he married there mother

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish my mother had fucked me when my father died. I was 16 and horny as hell, my father was 46 and my mother was 41 and she was devastated when my father died, mostly because she missed getting fucked by my dad;s big hard cock,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sooooo HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is way too long.the dialogue is complete shit. It also raises several questooms.Was it.really.necessary ro memtion his 'huge cock' every three or 4 sentences.clearly the author is over compensating for something.the speaking to the camera was complete crap and did nothing but make an already too long story longer.what was the point of the mastubation with the mum's friend online?as a side story it wasnt developed enough.as it stands it added nothing. Not even worth 1 star.

LanalgonaLanalgona3 months ago

Wow! Just brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Being a repetitive story and way too long, the whole thing was pointless. You could have completed the story in 2 chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous