All Comments on 'Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 03'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid people do stupid things, doesnt make it

erotic, just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
U.K.Cuck

What the fuck did you think he would write about, a husband with balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yep

UK.CUCK Is right.

davidlawdavidlawover 14 years ago
A very erotic tale

How boringly predictable you are Anonymous USA and how narrow must be your imagination. Obviously, you've never understood that it takes all kinds of fantasies, thoughts and actions to make the sexual world go around, so I suppose it's no wonder really that you're not on it. Please, could you just tell us why you read the submissions on Literotica ... is it that you yourself are unable to write anything other than smallminded, repetitive and unconstructive criticism?

Personally, and whether it be truth or fantasy, I found this tale quite exciting and I'm willing to bet that many others did too. Just like so many of the other enjoyable contributions to Literotica that you obviously can't resist reading!

davidlawdavidlawover 14 years ago
Thankyou for the amusing little diatribe

Thankyou so much Anonymous for your amusing little diatribe. I suspect one could even call it hysterical, so I thought the other readers should see how ill you are old chap (but I still think the story was erotic). The diatribe went as follows: -

Okay I will second the person who called you a CUNT you and I assume your skank wife or girlfreind, if you truly have one, or do you sit naked in front of a screen with just your tiny hand clutching your tiny prick as try to get a hard on but can't. Then if you truly have a female companion you try and get hard watchign her fuck and suck everyone and anyone she can, two three four at a time? But still no hard on and the limp prick in your hand stays limp. but your female skank/whore/slut still loves you and so for the ultimate she gets a strap on and fucks you up the arse, and hey presto you get a hardon and cum all over the floor while she fucks your shit hole. So yes I second the person that called you a CUNT although to be fair you couldn't be a CUNT, CUNT'S are USEFUL you are not. Fuck off and die of aids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep writing Mr. Simpson

And David, don't get involved with the slugs who troll the site. They're beneath contempt for a thousand reasons though obviously a lot of them are pschologically damaged and mentally retarded. Don't give them credence,and they get bored and go beat off and go away. Even this reply will get some of them so excited, a few twigs on the fire of the attention they crave, the poor sick pricks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Such language.

The anon person below and David Law have such colourful ways of saying things about other readers is it any wonder that some readers, yes that's what EVERYBODY is on this site, get upset when people talk down to anyone who thinks differently to them? Who made THEM in charge of the site. Last time I looked Manu and Laurel were in charge. Get of your horses gentleman. It is just a difference of opinion after all. As for this story I am sure many people will like this story and go to bed dreaming that this will happen. I will not be one of those people.

Gary13Gary13about 13 years ago
Enjoying this story

I like Kayla and Jake, especially Kayla. He's a lucky dude to be married to such a hottie. Knowing the story's about them makes it infinitely more exciting for me!

One thing I'd change if it were my story, and in my mind it's a major blunder - you wrote something about "we'll shag for a minute or two and then come all over the place".

That doesn't sound very enjoyable. Why not gradually build the excitement until you've got both - or all three - turned on beyond belief and then make love for an hour or two, while she comes multiple times and he does too, if he's capable of such, drawing out their enjoyment so much more. The way a true lover does it.

Not to be disrespectful to you, Peter, but good sex isn't a race to the finish line; it's more like enjoying a great meal, savoring every bite, experiencing the flavor on the palate, taking time to appreciate the texture. Sipping a nice wine while relishing the whole encounter. Taking joy in the company you're with, giving pleasure in return.

There is a small handful of writers on Lit who describe exactly how that's done.

It's actually possible for a man to learn to have multiple orgasms without ejaculating. He can last MUCH longer; it's wonderful for him and his partner.

Just my 2 cents' worth, let's see if the anonymice find something to fuss about.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT STUFF

This is fantastic keep it going . I love the way Kayla talks to her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful Kayla

This is a beautiful story, however, she hasn't said what went on during Peters first visit or how she ended up without a bra while Jake was on the phone, So i'm left with a sinking suspicion that even if Peter does have his way with her . We are not going to be privy into it. Which has me of the opinion that if nothing happens or she hasn't come clean by now and told something even to herself in this chapter It's all going to be crammed in one paragraph of which i'm not going to wait for. So this will be the last chapter I read and go to another story where it will be told by the wife. Instead of by a third person. He's telling the story therefore how does he know what she's feeling or thinking while she's alone if she wont even tell her husband?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous