All Comments on 'Friendly Hand Job'

by wiseoldowl

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My Friends

Don't come to my house to releave their sexual tension, When ole Marks car is in your driveway all day I hope it's still fun for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NO BUILD UP, no emotional

cajoling or reluctance, just not good enough.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
Great Friends

To parphrase the old saying ... great friends are hard to find ... and hard friends are great to find. I'm sure we've all had friends in this situation. A great guy that is left by a selfcentered wife. It's nice to see that there are still women out there who are willing to help a friend past a bad time. I hope there is more to this story.

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Have to wonder

Mark has a huge cock. Julie didn't hesitate to give him a hand job. She didn't even look at her husband to ask permission/acceptance. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock. She didn't just jerk him off but made it last. She directed his semen onto her breasts.<P>

Now she's gone upstairs. Wonder what she is doing? Wonder who she is thinking about while she is doing it? Such a 'loving and caring person' wouldn't let Mark continue to suffer in the future, would she? <P>

As they say fraught with peril. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cockold fantasy

You have written others where hubbie just watches wife do her thing, than slink off. Personally I'm not a slinker and if it involves sex and my wife I am going to have a lot to say and do, not just sit there like a little boy. Of course Mark has a huge cock, this is a cockold fantasy after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wise

it a woinder the wiseoldowl didn't blow him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
some friend, some wife

she'll soon be doing mark on a weekly basis. hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lighten up people! Good Story!

Lighten up people! It is just a story and a good one at that!

Seedy1950@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well that was scary.

Your wife wanks someone off then goes upstairs and fuck herself with a huge dildo. Nice story of a very soon to be Cuckold wimp. And for those that think wanking someone off isn't cheating or extra-marital? Well it is in most peoples books. A wife just doesn't go around wanking and later fucking a friend just because she feels sorry for him. Why doesn't he go to a whore house? that's what most single men do when they can't get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You people !

You people that leave negative feedback are living in a dream world all alone <<< that does mean by yourselves.!! This is a story whether it be true or "Fiction" and you nin-cum-poops act like it happened to you and yours -- maybe it did and this is your way of getting back.!! LOL "GOOD/LUCK".! Very good short story.* Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun story.

Great friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CONTINUE THIS STORY - YOU GOT TO DO IT

CONGRATULATIONS , PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY AND INCLUDE MORE PEOPLE IN IT IN VARIOUS SITUATIONS IF YOU THINK , AND DO ME A FAVOR - DON'T LISTEN TO BAD COMMENTS , CAUSE THEY ARE ONLY jealous ... TO BAD FOR THEM ...

BYE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn, I've never seen people

read so much into a fiction. It's make believe. A figment of imagination. Not real. Get it! Why so upset over something that isn't true. My god people, I wonder is this really an erotic site or what? Never had dreams, or a naughty thought.Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great premise too hurriedly executed. It moved too fast.

A little more angst, feigned reluctance and anxiety would have been in order. she's hot, but he's reluctant to diss an old friend. The semblance of a good story, so rewrite it please wiseold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So now

So now does Julie get one of her cute slut friends to rub one out for her husband to show what a Loving Wife she is, or does she turn into a cold hearted bitch that most of these stories are about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Margaritas

What is this fixation with jugs of margaritas. Men don't drink them, they're a girly drink .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We had a buddy

He was a nerdy guy, maybe 5'3" and about 125 pounds is all. But if I needed a hand, he was always right there. One thing, I never saw him with any girls, don't think he had even been on a date, even though he was by then 25.

One night we were talking, I teased him about finding a woman, he shrugged and then said, "There aren't any like Sherry." That shocked me, Sherry being my wife.

That night in bed, I mentioned to the wife that she should help him out. She giggled at the idea but said nothing more.

A week later, in bed again, she mentioned that she did "help him out, since I asked her to." Kind of a surprise to me.

I asked about it, she said he had a real small dick but it sure got hard.

After that, she must have jacked him off dozens of times, I even watched a time or two. She would let him see and touch her tits, but nothing more. That went on for a couple of years, until finally he did meet some gal and married her.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You people

You people who worry about negative comments on their little cuck stories need to find a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with an earlier poster--This is a fantasy story; get over it. Some folks get all hyper over nothing. I enjoyed the story and remembered when my wife and I talked about her jacking off men who didn't get any pussy any more, or who had never had any. My wife is very empathetic and thinks all men need some help and relief from time to time from a woman who cares. She just happens to be that kind of woman. I have a good friend who is a virgin. My wife thinks that maybe she can help him. I know for sure that if he ever experienced her hand or her pussy, he would have one sweet time. She uses her hand on a man's tool and balls as good, or better, than any woman, and her pussy gets wet and it just sucks a dick deep and continues to clasp, convulse, ripple and massage a man's tool. It is quite unforgettable. When she was a young woman, older men would come on to her. They wanted her tight pussy and her big beautiful tits. I don't know how they knew how good she was, but older guys drooled over the idea of spreading her legs and getting some. Fortunately, I was the lucky guy that got to dip my wick into that dripping velvety silk pussy. I knew that if my 40-year old virgin friend ever dipped his neglected dick into her honey pot, he would squeal with delight, and he would not be able to control himself. Well, the rest of the story is very similar to an earlier poster who had a "buddy" in need. My wife even jacked off a 72 year old man that we know from church. She let him look up her skirt and feel her legs. Then, she let him feel and suck her tits and touch her pussy. He loved it and was very grateful. She has done him several times. She relieves his stress and makes him smile. When she tells me about it, we relieve each other's stress.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Just couldnt resist one of those "I cant resist a cuck cliche" could you?

This typical cuck (ie closeted gay man who dreams of big cocks, sorry, but you cucks fixate on that so much that its evident YOU want that cock) cliche sealed that deal..." I knew Mark was well endowed, but I had never seen him with a hard on. Julie never took her eyes off of his dick. She pushed his briefs down below his balls and started slowly stroking his cock. She could barely get her hand all the way around his dick."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

divorce the nasty whore.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

nice story, i reckon it happens a lot

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Tried this for a second time...yup its still clear this writer wants to suck a big fatty

pace_purrpace_purr7 months ago

Have to admit my wife jerked off one of our friends he’d just been dumped by his long time girlfriend and was feeling very depressed, but after a helping hand he really cheered up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous