All Comments on 'Black Men are Gods'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay black boys are ass wipes

what do you think of my title sam..asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GET OFF THE BOARD

and don't come back until you can do better than Mad Libs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha HA Ha HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaa HAA

Thank you Samy for my morning laugh. Starts the day off right! :)

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Title has absolutely no connection to the content

Where is there anything in your little personal essay that supports the title? Nothing at all. So typical of you, Samuelx!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I too have the body of a god.

Unfortunately it's Buddha. But hey...(only kidding, I am of course 6'4" of blond blue eyed tanned sinewy muscle, fucking someones hot little wife somewhere near you). Absolutely class story again Mr. X, as usual, where on earth do you the depth of emotion, the inspirational imagination etc etc...Mancelt.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
I am ashamed Samuelx calls himself black

This is my first look at a Samuelx submission. I can't believe what I read. It is so empty of any real thought or emotion. The commentor below is correct. The title has nothing to do with the content. After reading this one, I then read several other Samuelx submissions. I am a black man myself and I am ashamed that Samuelx calls himself a brother and pretends to write for black America. His level of racist rhetoric can only divide people. I might suspect that Samuelx is not black at all -- instead, someone who wants to anger white people against black people. Fortunately, his submissions are so poorly written that his affect on his readers is minimal.

LakesLakesover 14 years ago
Did your mouse slip Mancelt?

You seemed to recognize Samuelx's typical vacuous lack of emotion and depth in his submission and then you rated it 75. How is that possible? I have seen many other good comments from Mancelt that rationally connect the level of comment to the score. In any case, how does anyone other than Samuelx give this submission more than 00?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I saw this title and refused to read it. The title alone is offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You are OBSESSED with race. You will never amount to anything, because you cannot get past RACE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2123 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES