All Comments on 'Rob and Lori Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A lot of unanswered questions

A good story and is fast paced. but still a lot of questions yet to be answered. Thanks ....Rich

npaulnpaulover 14 years ago
Wonderful

You are a seriously wonderful writer. The twists you put in are amazing. Always a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep going

Sounds like a true story.....and yes it was fast paced.....I always laugh though when I hear how some women 'cut-off sex' with their mate.....Do they REALY think they have something to negotiate with???? Too many women are willing to fuck to put up with that bs........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way too dragged out...

3 postings, nothing happening.. I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way too dragged out?

Not bloody likely. My guess is whoever said that doesn't believe in foreplay either. Good story so far.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
premise from chapter 1 KIlls chap 2 3 and 4

WHY Rob decides to marry a self centered cunt like Lori is never explained.

<br></br>

Everytime Lori pulls a stunt Rob walks away. She does this several times and each time Rob walks away.

<br></br>

Since Lori never stops her actions / behavior this should be a strong signal Lori is Mental.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good writing

This has been clearly a tragedy in four acts since the opening paragraph. I have to agree that Lori is Mental, but perhaps she is blind, or perhaps a bit slow in the head. Anyway she never seems to get it. Rob on the other hand was never smart enough to quit when he was ahead and learned she was basically undependable and disinterested. But a very consistent piece of work from start to the present point.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
I have a minor complaint

I'm spending so much time reading your stories Bob, that I'm not finding time to finish some of my own. My problem, not your's. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure manure

Deeply piled.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Rob is a jerk!

Actually he is so self-centered that he is creepy--a dangerous person.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
DWornock,,,

I really doubt that you know what a real, dangerous type person is. In case you didn't know this story is a work of fiction, I just thought I would mention it.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Pretty typical stuff

A very immature couple gets married for no good reason, other than to pad our woeful divorce statistics.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
About Time***

He grew a pair. Thanks for sharing.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
trust verify confront

great trust verify confront he did all those and why is it even in real life the mother buts in but never the father? and why is it almost always on the wife's side.hhmm?

Happened to a friend told his mom to fuck off and 15 years never spoke to her,she took his cheating wife's side in the divorce.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
sorry people, who are never sorry enough

Monkcalm, I have to completely disagree with you. That your friend's own mother took the ex-wife's side, raises major warning signals with me. Frankly, that tells me your friend was/is? a major-league asshole. Especially with his childish tantrums, of 15? years of running away from his mother because she disagreed with him?

As for that drivel about 'Trust but Verify'. “Doveryai, no proveryai” Now you are taking marital advice from a Bolshevik mass murderer? Just because Reagan was senile enough to take advice from Lenin, I would not recommend you follow in those footsteps! No matter what your horoscope tells you.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
She's Either An Idiot Or A Cheating Slut

How she can accuse him of cheating when she CAN'T have any evidence while she is AT LEAST lying to him about HER activities if not actually cheating is beyond me!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
A NEW PHRASE

Lori-Whipped. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SPLAT! Just as I predicted.

Lori is the classic cake eater. She wants to have it and eat it and decide what type it is, all rolled up into a manipulative bitch. He should file for divorce. Don't let them reconcile Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ANOTHER story of an overbearing self-righteous asshole from JPB

One can only suspect that the borderline psychotic character of Rob is autobiographical. No wonder the author's personal life (at least as presented in his stories) is such a trainwreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful!

That was exactly how I left my cheating wife too. I packed my bags, loaded my truck and drove away without a word.

10 years later, I'm still not sure if I'm married.

5 stars

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You sure know how to write fucked up people!!! Why didn't he confront her when he saw her with Randy....both times???? The second time he really should have confronted her but instead he fucks her????? REALLY!!!

The way you write the story, everyone is fucked up and the story line sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Anonymous 06/01/16

LOL, nice. Hope you cleaned out the bank accounts too, lmao

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Well

We all saw that coming. No surprise here at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So predicatble

You really need to work on new story plots. You are getting predictable... and boring.

Most of your stories are a re-write of the same tale.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Indeed, while JPB is trying to paint his "Rob" character as a victim and a resolute man the fact is that he is coming out as a wimp and a fool. Zero ability to confront wife while following her around like an idiot.

***The way I felt when I saw the two of them enter the room and close the door behind them I could do some great bodily harm to the both of them.***

Yup, but did nothing. Then went home and did nothing again when the wife came back. Then

***I spent the next two months watching and checking up on Lori, but found nothing.***

Now, how many of us, real men, would be steaming like that when it is obvious that wife is dating and lying. What do you need to see? What one would need to check, following around? How much time would a normal man have in his hands to go follow his wife around for two months?

This is, of course, not something JPB ever considers when he writes his wimpish drivel, he just makes his absurdity and then piles more absurdities on top of that. Yeah, sure, a woman would bring home some wimp to have a sex in front of a husband? What for, to gamble with her own life? You think women are that stupid and the wimp "Randy" would not think twice that he might get a hole in his forehead?

JPB thinks so highly of himself given his idiotic commentaries about readers yet his own stories are full of idiotic fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Come on, Bob, do your thing." "I married the slut that cheated on me several times when were dating and guess what... she cheated on me." Poor ol' Bob, never fails to make a chump of his MC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So here is some of the usual LW crap:

A guy follows his wife and her boyfriend around to a restaurant, an opera, and the SECOND time to a motel. He watches them kiss and snuggle and the goes home and fucks her. After she walks into the motel room we get: " I debated sitting there and confronting her when she came out, but then decided that I needed to put some space between us until I had a chance to cool down." Cool down? Cool down from what?

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rob is a chicken shit for not divorcing Lori and taking a transfer instead of quitting, Lori can always get a court order against the company. at least he managed to find enough balls to leave Lori and even cut most ties with his family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The last comment is apparently from a woman. Since all the shit in their on again, off again relationship has been on her- let her deal with the divorce also.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Why didn't he call her on the lie about going to the opera with a girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do people waste everyone's time with 'what should have happened' when the story has been written . . . years ago? Not only does no one cares what you think, its a moot point! Put your ideas into story form and write your tale. Say what you will about Bob and his stories, at least he has the balls to write them. Whats more, most of those who complain (and all the rest of us) keep coming back for more. Just ask Harry in Virginia! Thanks Bob!

somewhere east of Omaha

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Pedictable

Reading Ch1/2,this was predictable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES