All Comments on 'A Close Friend's Gift of Massage'

by mannydcamp

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Where's the Beef?

The story was going along pretty good, husband in the kitchen and all, I am hoping your masseuse decides the hell with hubby and takes advantage of you, and the story is over?

You left me wanting much much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Was the husband jealous?

After all it was just a massage. Not my favorite story from the author because it seemed to end too soon. However, under the circumstances, with the husband watching, I don't see that more happening at that time would be plausible.

D.C.

melsdadmelsdadabout 18 years ago
I've had the experience of your massuer

Oh yessss! I was able to identify with every word of your erotic story from the massuers point of view. Thank you, great memories were recalled as I travelled over your body in my mind.

tirreno12tirreno12about 18 years ago
Erotic

Well placed story. I think the lady is over 45 still very good looking, green eyes, lovely legs. Her medium sized tits begin to sag a little with age but she doesn't care. Being of flirtacious nature she encourages men and keep their attention with a braless look under her dresses. She says to have not tried a lover, but she adds to be tempted because only a man is not much for a woman. Her husband is the jealous type. They are happily married from 25 years at least, and they have adult sons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
massage is good gift for wife

yes sensual massage is good for wife i know a web site

www.massageforwife.com but it is form istanbul, Turkey if u will go there with your wife :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hate stories told in the 2nd person

When I find a story written in the 2nd person I quickly ditch it... I just read this one through because I really liked your other stories. The 2nd person thing almost worked for me... but your constant focusing on the husband (which we didn't know enough to care about) and the subtext of the masseuse actually taking advantage of the situation without consent were too awkward.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A review of the massage from a certified therapist

As with the previous reviews below this one, the second-person writing technique and the lack of more follow-up sensuous massage strokes earned this story a lower rating than it could have received. The plot could have continued with descriptions of increasingly erotic strokes, as in the actual sensuous massages I've given many of my clients. I haven't stopped giving these massages since my retirement, although I no longer charge for them. I want to continue practicing and developing my erotic strokes. If the writers mannydcamp continue practicing and developing their writing techniques, I'd enjoy reading more of their stories about sensuous massage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the Person doing the massage is Female.

All through this, I was wondering why the writer (female) made no reference to the bulging 'package' of the person giving her the massage.

The reason is quite likely that the person giving the massage is Female. Masseuse, as in the last sentence of Paragraph one, is by definition - FEMALE.

The only reason to think that the person giving the massage is male is the reference to the 'husband's fantasy'.

So either Bouquets on wording it so well, or Brickbats on such a sloppy effort.

Cheers,

Kilroy

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Too short

Too brief, too cursory and I wasn't hit by the second-person tense, which makes it seem less real and more of a role-play narration. Plus, not a lot actually happened, despite what the husband imagined.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3*

Too short and too much husband to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so old

she farts mummy dust

magmamanmagmamanabout 11 years ago
Love massage!

It is a rather intimate experience and there is no way to avoid that. Both my wife and I get them regularly, the very best ones are when they are from someone the person receiving knows well and trusts.

No need for silly modesty.

I know for a fact that my own wife enjoys it when I get one, and I also enjoy it when she is comforted.

After, we usually go play with each other so it works very well.

A bit short here, but well done.

Thsnks,

MGM

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 10 years ago
Lot of potential

Could've been a lot better! Explore more nudity, less reserve, more teasing, sly fun.

anoldbullanoldbullover 9 years ago
Only an outline of a story, you need to develop it.

This isn't a story. It is only the outline of a story and a poor one at that. You usually are a good writer but I was very disappointed in this one. The verb tense is wrong for this type of writing. Do it in the past tense, third person or the first person but not seemingly telling the reader (second person) what he did. A very weak effort.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Changed my mind

After a reread (now year later) I originally scored this too low. Now it won't let me change it. Sorry. :o(

Once again you left your audience wanting too much.

What was thubby's take on all this (else wht mention him)? How did the dinner go?

You have a gift for telling tales but quit too soon.

secretosmiossecretosmiosover 8 years ago
OMG, were you in a hurry to deliver the story???T

There were so many, but soooo many instances that the story, without drifting away from the basic massage-erotic feelings-nothing really happened outline, would have been so much more tasty. Yes, I did miss at least checking the friend's erection. Or lingering a little more in the mid age wife feelings as he KNEW her pubes were on display... and how about a little mischeviousness, since she was under the scan of hubby who DID approve??

How about not downgrading her feelings in front of hubby but, in the safety of their intimacy after the friend leave, but even enhancing them some? She better not confide that during the caressing of her naked body she developed some sexual feelings for her former friend-.only, but they could have gone roleplaying immediately upon being alone, taking the massage to the true level it would have, if she received the treatment alone.

The wife could have reckoned just how wet she was becoming... describing how her pubes -yes, vagina AND anus- would be pulsing, beating subreptitiously, as the hands went ever so close... and she KNEW, for instance, that his friend could tell that. And that hubby, expert on her rythms and cues, would also recognize as in clear day, the signs of her umberable arousal, just wishing for the best, be it for her to be able to withstand the delicious torture without losing control... or either, indeed losing it under the overwhelmed helplesness of her husband, not matter her genitals nor her breasts were actually touched, panting and humping her hips to the throes of her nost intense orgasm in years.

Be the masseur a male or a female is not that important, really. If I would have been the husband, my peace of mind would have left me for good, as the other person WILL have unrestricted access to her, under completely new grounds from now on. And some news WILL develop. OMG

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We get massages

With my wife and I it was kind of a natural progression. We both love massages, think nothing of being naked under a sheet. The lady we both used once every two weeks got married, and her new husband was also a therapist. She asked me if we wanted to try a couple's massage, her husband doing me and she would work on the wife. But I am sort of homophobic, the idea of some guy rubbing me while I was nude tensed me right up.

Without thinking, I suggested the other way around, my wife's eyes got sort of big when she found out about my suggestion. But then she just grinned and shrugged.

After all, this couple were both nice looking and easy to get along with. Besides, just a massage, right?

The first couple of sessions were normal, then he was rubbing her breasts since his wife always did my chest, that seemed normal somehow That just sort of progressed until we both got one of those happy endings a few months ago. We were both sheepish for allowing that but agreed it was fun and harmless.

Now, that is a regular thing. The other day, they suggested some "lessons" which means they model for us. The wife and I talked about how far this could go, and we both think we will be up for it.

Time will tell, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This isn't even a story....

Are you trying to create a role play script or write a damn story? Clearly this is some weird ass script. You writing things out in a direct vague fashion in the style of a script just breaks all immersion the "story" potentially had.

lori791lori791almost 4 years ago
he saw all

I know during my massage the guy saw everything. he even took a few liberties with his fingers. I never said anything and my husband didn't seem to mind watching it happen

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

2nd person

when I saw that it was written in the 2nd person and no conversations between any one I just stopped reading.

No read no score.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck knows whore is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ez így egy nulla,második személyben megírva,mert csak egy esemény felsorolása...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous