All Comments on 'Angie's Rules'

by hardnose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What was he?

He's her about to be her ex-husband. She enjoys degrading and humiliating him. No love, no respect = divorce. She earned it. ENJOY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simple solution

Stand up, take the hairbrush or whatever away from her and break it off in her ass. Unless she's 6'3" and you're 5'3" knock her on her ass. That will send all the message you need. It's one thing to submit willingly to a loving spouse. It's another thing to have a spouse abuse, degrade and humiliate you without love or respect for you. A self centered, egocentric bitch, she's using you like a toy. Show her the door.

If she complains, simply tell all her friends, family and work associates of her behavior. Even for fiction, this is total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEW RULES!

Find a new wife after you throw this bitch out. Ridiculous story. Made worse by the poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good thing about girlfriends?

It's SO easy to get rid of them! And this stupid bitch needs to go. Why would he put up with her abuse? It makes no sense. Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pure, unadulterated crap

New rule? Angie is out the down, face down in the gutter where this story belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
In the middle of the night

He got up, packed his things and moved out. But before he left, he donned a thick pair of gloves and beat the snot out of her. How are your rules working for ya now bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Once she slept

He got up and called the Police. Away to jail she went. End of bitch. DONE!

BlantryeBlantryeover 9 years ago
Get Over It

If you didn't like the story, don't read it. This was written for the pleasure of the writer and the reader. If you didn't take pleasure in the content, leave and go elsewhere, don't sit here and bitch!

I liked the story, and will probably return and read it again. There are some of us that enjoy a woman taking control, and I am one of them. Nice job

gerhedgerhedabout 9 years ago
I liked it

I am somewhat at a loss to understand why anyone would take the time to read a story about femdom and then bash it for having a dominant woman sexually abusing a willing slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous