All Comments on 'The Haunted House'

by Dahlia15

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SambranoSambranoover 14 years ago
Nice. It had my heart racing

Excellent writing, plotting and conclusion. I was very satisfied.

OneMansFantasiesOneMansFantasiesover 14 years ago
Fun

great story, well written and i love the twist at the end, bringing back what she said previously in a new way. best of luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME

I had fun reading it mostly because there's polka dots involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Almost Tangible

I loved how this story went into such detail. My panties were tingling because it felt like it was actually me in that jumpsuit, even before we went into the room with the blacklighting. I just hope I'll be able to enjoy this year's festivities without spending all of my time squinting at corners for potential voyeurs!

This is the good stuff.

Five_EightFive_Eightover 14 years ago
This story . . .

. . . made me late to work, scrambling to finish reading before I had to punch the clock. Liked the way you eroticized the events without resorting to coy and common names for genitalia. Original idea and well-written! Welcome to Lit and best of luck in the Halloween contest.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Cute

This was a short, sexy, and very hot story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks for the happy memories

Wow That was so real, I used to work in a haunted house, from the time I was 18-24. I preferred to be outside in the cool air taking tickets but part of my job was to walk through with another actor and make sure everyone was doing their job. My bf worked there as well, but one of the hottest actor's would always walk through with me. While I would never have cheated on my bf, somehow me and this guy always seemed to find ways of groping at each other inside, especially in the polka dot room, lol. Later when I found out my bf was cheating on me I had some of the best sex of my life inside that haunted house with the hot actor. Who knew the clown room and the Geiger room could be so much fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous