All Comments on 'Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 04'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same shit different day.

.

csidecsideover 14 years ago
I like it

I love the series. I hope that we do not need to wait too long before we get the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot!

Excellent story! Keep it going, I'm really enjoying it.

Thank you.

emma_kristinaemma_kristinaover 14 years ago
Thanks

This story is getting better and better. I hope there will be another part soon. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

This story reminded me of what Jolene and I had experienced during our first four years of marriage. I had begun to imagine her with someone else when we were making love and really wanted to share her. We had broken up before we were married and she became engaged to some one else during this time, but we eventually got back together and were married.

We started down the road toward a sharing lifestyle by discussing her sexual history during pillow talks, which turned us both on. We imagined what it would be like for her to be with someone else, and eventually were putting names and faces to these people. We got very close to reaching this goal, but it did not work out and she pulled back. We never did get it together, although I have continued enjoying the fantasy, imagining that each story I read is our story.

BordermanBordermanabout 11 years ago
Loving it more.

The photo just makes it even better TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More pictures

Great writing and a great picture! I hope you guys are brave enough to share more pictures Kayla is incredibly sexy and would like to see more. Love all your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous