All Comments on 'Writer's Block Ch. 07'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks for continung this story.

This is a great chapter and I love this story. I can honestly say that I love all your stories. You are one of my favorite authors on this site and in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooooooo much for posting this new chapter! I have been waiting anxiously for so long. I love it!love it! love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ohhhhh yessss!

So sweet! Thanks for finally continuing the story, been waiting so long. It was worth the wait though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ooh wow!

Very, very hot!

evanslilyevanslilyover 14 years ago
Yum. :)

<br>Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, <i>yum</i>!</br>

<br>That's all I have to say. :)</br>

<i>So</i> worth the wait. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Excitement!

To scroll a third of the way down the page and find "FIRST KISS" is writing again! "Writer's Block" is such a very GOOD piece of writing that it makes the wait for the most recent 2 chapters worthwhile. Plleease, don't make us wait so long for the next issue in this great story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Definitely worth the wait. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I tried in the past, both between the Lilly and...

... Rhiannon sections of Not My Type and when you had your laptop meltdown, to get into this and other series of yours with no luck. I couldn't tell you why, just something couldn't hold my attention. Maybe looking too hard for a link to Lilly in Imogen, who knows. In any case, I'm very glad I tried again. Can't wait to see what happens next for 'Im & Sim'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More More More! Hurry Hurry Hurry!

Love your story as always. Please hurry up and finish another chapter! You are a very talented writer, kind of like Imogen, I guess :) And hey, I am Canadian so I love to see another Canadian (or all things Canadian) doing so well on the webspace. Keep up the good work!

dinddindover 14 years ago
another favorite

I love all of your stories and I think this one is as powerful as Not my Type. I was very happy to see you've posted this last chapter. I hope we'll get to read the rest of the story soon.

THANX

KatieAlexandraKatieAlexandraover 14 years ago
Wonderful

This story was the best I have ever read on any site. There is a bit of humor in it and the detail is great. I love reading all of your series!

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
love it

Please bring on the next chapters of this engrossing story. The pace with the sex is great, but the interaction between the characters personalities is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
*holding breath for next chapter*

*turning blue* (HINT)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
soon please!!

please get the next chapter up soon!!! this was great and i can't wait to read more!

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
Perfect!

Can't wait for the next chapter. I like Sim's character. I wonder if his father will cause bother.

london_james2010london_james2010about 14 years ago
Fantastic

I'm not just referring to this piece, but your writing in general and overall; you're a talented writer. What I particularly enjoy is the way in which you draw the reader in until it seems as if we are almost sitting on your lap, well I can but hope.

I am starting to write for Lit and hopefully I can persuade you to read my stuff as it gets on the site. More importantly though is how can I persuade you to reply, so that we can keep in touch? Any suggestions please send to london_james2010@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks a lot and best of luck

James

MollyDollyMollyDollyabout 14 years ago
*facepalm*

I can't believe I didn't realize you posted chapters six and seven of this story already! I love your work, and I've missed reading it! I come back and reread some of your work, but somehow missed this! Thank you for continuing on- and I'm looking forward to new stuff from you!

freckledmefreckledmeabout 14 years ago
loved it!

As with all of your stories I loved it! Please don't give up on this and update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it

oh please please please hurry and update! excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

do u know how good r u in writing? r u publishing ? let us know if u do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

please please! finish this one, it's one of my favourites! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Frustrating

Love all your work but this series is the one that started me reading you and its not finished I keep checking to no result but it's still an amazing read. Also Adele is damn good especially with the religious aspects. Keep on writing as your amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
pretty please!

i must have read this story a dozen times by now, its wonderful, but the full ending would be so much better. Cant help wondering what lindas reaction to forster snr will be?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The story line says "Finally" but the ending says "To be continued"

It needs an ending...

firstkissfirstkissalmost 14 years agoAuthor
I know, I know....

My dearest readers,

I know I need to finish this. Trust me, I know! And I will, when inspiration hits. Non-writers on this site tend to forget that those of us who do post stories aren't paid for it... we receive no financial compensation whatsoever... and so like the rest of you, the majority of us have full-time paying jobs... and families... and a hundred other things which demand our time. I write for fun, for the sheer pleasure of it, and because it fulfils a secret little part of me - if what I'm writing ceases to be fun, I stop writing it. I hope to come back to Sim and Imogen, I really, really do. Please be patient with me. ~firstkiss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YIPPEE!!!

I am SO glad that you've finally updated the story! I followed you until Chapter 5 and waited for the next 2 chapters and they're here now! Anyway, I will support u no matter how long u take to write 'cause ur just so AWESOME. =D

LiazabethLiazabethalmost 14 years ago
Aah!

I want a ending :( What a wonderful story I love it please don't leave us hanging :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The best I have read till now!

I have been visiting literotica from past 2-3 months...and this was the best I have read till now..you are a "true" erotica writer and not like some of the crappy jerks they have it here whose sole point is excessive use of clit and cock and cum and what not! It's due to people like you that reading erotica seems a hobby and not a sin! Do keep up the good work!!!

wingedsilverdragonwingedsilverdragonalmost 14 years ago
Anticipatory Enthrallment!!!

What a wonderful story! I love Imogen and Sim and can't wait to see if there's more. I want MORE!!! The growth of Imogen is astounding. I feel as if I'm a virgin and feeling everything she's feeling. I see myself as her and I love when I can put myself in a character; it feels more real for me. Besides some grammatical errors and odd sentences, The whole story so far is perfect and sweet. I can't wait to read the rest...

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Just read the series thus far and loved it. Please continue! I didn't see any errors so hopefully you found an editor... although I'm no english major.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure excellence!

I thought I might add to the heap of accolades you so richly deserve for this wonderful story. I love the way you have of describing the actual mechanics of making love... because with you it's not at all mechanical! you have a way of making the reader feel as if they are right there with your characters or one of them! please continue with this story! and thank you for sharing your talent!

bbwflorabbwfloraover 13 years ago
Utterly wonderful

This is an amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Its as captivating as all of your work. Please continue it soon.

bbwflora

kymmer55kymmer55over 13 years ago
More please!

Please tell me you aren't finished with Imogen and Sim's story!!!!

partyapplepartyappleover 13 years ago

I'm really hoping that your writing another chapter. Ive been waiting for so long!! Love all your stories you've written♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please continue writing!! I cant wait for the next chapter!! Your stories are so funny and amazing! Please dont abandon the story now..because its so perfect! You are an amazing writer! Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five, and a vote. Good luck in the awards contest, though I doubt you'll need it.

CoiteraCoiteraover 13 years ago
oh god more

I know you do a lot of writing firstkiss, and I'm a huge fan of the multi part series you've done for Not My Type, but I've been following Writer's Block since the beginning and I really hope you return to it soon. You're one of the few writers I know that manages to make their works intelligent, funny, and deeply sexual with truly interesting characters (a few of the others being fin, Mad Mike, and 3113). God bless you firstkiss, you are truly gifted.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
hmmmm

still no update on Imogen and Sim? Please hurry with this. :) you're one of my fave writer.... please write fast. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue

I absolutely love this story! You are such a good writer and i really want you to continue this story because it has so much potential! I really loved reading this and i hope you continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Writer's block

Thanks for the stories especially writer's block. I hope you continue with this story because it is the most intriguing story I have read so far. Please keep writing about imogen and sim.

spygrl007spygrl007over 13 years ago

add my name to the list of readers anxious for more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it!

One of the best story series, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG now you've won best erotic couplings story more please?

Massive fan of all your work, just wish there was more of it :) keep up the amazing, thought provocing stories, i hope this is finished one day, much love to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!!!!

I know you are taking time out to write your book one that most of on here would buy no doubt. But could you please finish your stories please! I have read and re read your work now I'm rather impatiently awaiting the finish of Writer's Block! Please please finish it!!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

lol, well like everyone else...I'd like to read the rest of writer's block too. ^^ I swear you had me absolutely immersed. Someone recommended this story to me so I've just read all seven chapters. It was one of those stories that held me completely glued to the seat...or eyes to the screen. haha, so what can i say, I'm loving Imogen and Sim. And I can't wait to see what role Sim's father might play. So please please please, finish this. :)

flickeringflameflickeringflameover 13 years ago

Another excellent creative piece by you. Will definitely stay tuned.

NefatiriNefatiriover 13 years ago
Love It!

Glad to see you posted a chapter this year, keeps the hope of continuation alive:) Great writing, love Sim and his brothers (plus illegally hot dad) and even though Imogen's naivete grates sometimes, you still manage to salvage her every time. Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Will it continue?

I certainly hope so. The story is well written and very enticing there is always room to hope for the potential of more chapters to this intriguing growing story. Please keep writing!

fiammetta2783fiammetta2783about 13 years ago
Wishing for more...

I am so in love with this story and everytime I re-read it I am wishing and hoping more chapters will magically appear. You are so talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well....

So we are waiting for more!! :) you really have a gift, I just hope that the reason you haven't been writing here this much is because you are getting stuff published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I agree with the others! Everytime I read, I hope there is magically going to be another chapter. It is slowly becoming my favorite story on LitEro...please finish! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is so great. Can't wait till the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You should continue!! I'm totally enjoying this! The way your story flows is great, there are barely any good erotica that has a good plot without having mindless sex in every chapter. A bit of flirting and cuddling is fine, especially if you want this story to be realistic as possible.

I really hope you continue this. I await for the next installment!

brustmmbrustmmalmost 13 years ago
MORE!!!

PLEASE WRITE MOOOOOOREEEEE!!!!

Its been almost two years since your last installment.

I cant wait to fid out what happens.........

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why are you doing this to us??

Please please please write more! I can't believe you haven't finished yet :( I love this plot, and would hate to see it wither and die, instead of blooming as it should. I'm sorry, that was corny... but seriously, FINISH!

Also, not to distract you, but are you ever going to write more stories about Simeon's brothers? Jude sounds HOT :)

loveislouderloveislouderalmost 13 years ago
oh sweet!

oh my god! absolutely CANNOT wait for the next chapter. i love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved the story but had to laugh...

Since it's called writer's block and hasn't been finished when it was written a few years ago. Hope you come back to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

PLEASE WRITE MORE! This is one of the best stories i have read, and i'm dying to find out what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Completion

I agree with all the other comments. Please finish this series. I am so engrossed with the progress that I can hardly wait to see how you handle "the rest of the story".

I have bookmarked this series so that I can come back to easily and check on your additional contributions. cdn405@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I seem to be agreeing with everyone else who has commented, I'm seriously loving this story and am desperate to see how you finish it off or carry it on, you're clearly a great writer and I've gotten completely engrossed in the story. Please, please keep writing these and other stories because I've liked all of yours so far!

X Isobel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I am with everyone else i want to hear the completion of this series so bad. I have read all your other ones on this site and love them. I know its been years but I hope you come back and finish this for all your readers. Thanks for the great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!!

This is kind of a contradiction, but this story was so good that I don't quite mind that it's not finished. It's THAT satisfying of a read. Nevertheless I'll definitey return periodically to see if you've added anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crying...

I knew it was limited and i didnt complain but now that i finally reached the ending im crying inside. This was so delicious and sweet and amazing firstkiss...youre an evil genuis

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with everyone. Please continue this story and come back with a HE. Love all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Please, please continue! I need more, you totally had me hooked in the first 5 lines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sooo goooood!!

Literally cried after reading this story! I know its been a long time, but still waiting for you to finish this series! Hope you do get around to completing it. I know it will be worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!

Please finish the story, I keep rereading them hoping I'll find a chapter 8!! I love these, please finish it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh wow I really hope you finish this one day! x

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
where is the rest?

Please finish the story

Cindi47Cindi47about 10 years ago
Terrific!

Well, I was enjoying this story to find there wasn't any other chapter or chapters. Will you finish this story? I hope with your talent you haven't stop writing.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hope you pick it up again

I like your writing the characters are complex and their stories compelling enough to want to make you want to find out where you are taking them. Scrolling through enough of these it is understandable but disappointing that sometimes you just run out of steam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wishing...

You would continue writing. Amazing work.

Nemo18Nemo18almost 10 years ago

Okay so based on the time stamp it's been awhile. Do you plan to finish this story?

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story deserves to be completed. Please try not to alienate your readers by making the wait so long before completing the story, it really breaks the flow of the story. Perhaps the best strategy would be to finish the whole story before posting it... This story is so good that it gets frustrating not to have closure... Your writing is very good, and if you didn't leave the readers hanging, you could be considered one of the better writers on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please !!

If I knew this story wasn't finished, I would have never started reading it urgh ! I loved it ... love that it wasn't the same old romance or erotica even ... loved that you were trying to convey something more. I know you've moved on in your life .. but please don't leave this story hanging .. it's not fair to us your readers or Imogen and Sim. There needs to be more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope you finish this

i know that you have taken a break. a very long break and that life is probably running circles around you but i also hope that you came back to finish this. hate being left hanging and that i truly would love to see more of your work. so i also hope that you have time to write once more and at least come back to finish what you started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The agony!

I saw "Finally!" as the description for Chapter 7 and thought, Wow that was quick but maybe it is the end of this story. Low and behold, it isn't and it's been 6 years and omg are you going to finish this story?! The chemistry between Sim and Imogen is so intense. I hope you finish Writers Block!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please finish!!

Oh please oh please finish this story!!! There are so many ways it could go and it truly is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another MIA author

Sadly, we haven't heard from Firstkiss for a very long time; neither here nor in the other accounts she mentions in her biography. Does anybody know whether she's still writing? I really would like to read more of her stories.

Maria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love and hate

I love this authors work and hate it when an author leaves the story unfinished..

Lex1SSLex1SSover 5 years ago
Sweet

I'm glad I've run across this story for the second time. I enjoy the characters and their easy sense of coming together. Imogen and Sim (great names of both characters, too) have such an old-fashioned feel to their relationship.

Lex1SSLex1SSover 5 years ago
More..

wanted to add more about this piece. I sense that there's going to be some kind of struggle between the two characters. He seems older and may have more ghosts in his past that may hinder him from allowing Imogen all the way into his life. I really hope you finish the story. I'd be interested to see how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That's an ending?

More please....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What happened Next?

So what happened to them?

This is such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome - More please

I love your work! I know you’ve been busy. If you can find time to continue this story it would be great! Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue this great story

Starryeyes_77Starryeyes_77over 2 years ago

I desperately NEED more!!! Keep writing! All of your stories are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really Imogen gets an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you ever got the chance to come back and finish this it would be amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The quality of your writing is wonderful.

Kdct41Kdct41about 1 year ago

Please! Continue this story! I am so invested.

granoldadgranoldad11 months ago

The entire story very well written. I love your writing style and think it is some of the best I have seen here on literotica.

I have just written my first ever story and would love for you to read it and let me know your thoughts and critique.

(A Tale of Two Wives 001)

granoldad

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Moreeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

go to my telegram channel I'm waiting for you 😘😘👉👉@blazingbabes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES