All Comments on 'A Trick or Treat to Remember'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed reading this story. Good luck in the contest.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Lol -

Interesting finish -

He did contemplate and then get going on cheating - even if she did set him up but well the follow up would be fascinating.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 8 years ago

Whatever happened, whomever set whatever up, whomever did whatever to whomever, he is the one in deep doo doo.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
oops

and

double oops

he was tricked and there will be no treat

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 6 years ago
Very good

this did make me hard and put a smile on my face , loved the idea and twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mysteries of the Witching Hour

I am intrigued by tales around hallowe'en.

As I read this one however I began to be distracted by the lack of persons, of people, and a little about them.

I realized this story consisted of three distinct characters;

A mysterious, unnamed author about whom little is known, a masked female Zorro named 'Maria', and another masked female Zorro named 'My Wife.'

After that I lost interest in the plot.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

I am totally confused. The night before everything was awesome. Then morning came and nothing makes sense. Could we get an explanation please? Did it really happen and either his wife set him up to chew him out and divorce him, or was "Maria" a vampire or some kind of monster that brainwashed or hypnotized either him alone or both of them and all the events they think happened really happened?

gopher25gopher257 months ago

Very unsatisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very strange and confusing ending. I was also wondering what happened to the two children Maria had with her the first time she came to the door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10431 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...