All Comments on 'Karen's Ghoulie Gangbang'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 14 years ago
Interesting

Too many spelling and grammatical errors got in my way of reading this story.

I liked the idea of it but it needs some work before it's perfect.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Editor Needed

This was a good story but the spelling errors drove me crazy.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years ago
Interesting concept

More buildup, and more terror before the ghoulish rape would have been nice. A little editing would have helped. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

great story, got me horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
started good, but went downhill from there

I felt the first straight horror part of the story was written well, but the story went downhill from there. The segue into the rape was poor. I have no idea why Karen has become the 'zombie queen', or what the zombies have need of a queen for. Best of luck with future stories!

Master_VyleMaster_Vyleover 13 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story. I thought it was pretty good, but is there a follow up to explain the events near the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't get the end.

I really liked this until right near the end. It would have given it one star more if it had stopped at the "So this is how the world ends?". Nice short story, the twist is her coming back. But I really don't get the few paragraphs that come after this, it seems the story veered off on a weird tanget.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The only one?

Am I really the only one who understands the end? I mean Legion? Him? You don't understand that? He wasn't telling her she was "Queen of the Zombies," he was saying, she was chosen as bride to Satan, and they wanted to overthrow God.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1350 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.