All Comments on 'Dining at the Y'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
If he can lick her pussy to orgasm

If he keeps sucking her off, eventually he will get to fuck her if he works hard enough on her. As soon as she gets the urge to have her pussy licked, and gets it enough to where she knows that it is a sure orgasm, then she would be easy prey.The big thrill would be talking her into fucking him, and letting him have her body. All good things take time to happen, and if he is careful he will get his prize. Thanks for the good story......Rich

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Y

would any self respecting man not WANT to lick his woman's pussy? If you think of yourself as a decent lover, you not only would dine at the Y, but have desert there, too. There is an old wives tale out there that black men don't like to do that. I am here to tell you that myth is false.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So very hot

There is something that I can't explain, but just love stories such as this one. I have always loved going down ona girl, especially one without inhibitions. Love hearing her moan and groan to my ministrations. This story made it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot, very hot story

I found this to be a very erotic story and got me thinking of some of the women's I've gone down on over the years. This one in the story was sexy and the way you weaved the tale made it believable. Great job.

naughtyone911naughtyone911over 14 years ago
Made me horny

I so love stories about married women or married men screwing while the spouse consents and actually gets off watching! This was a great story. It actually made me wet my panties with my juices!

Beth

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Very Very Hot

I like the way you weaved this story and am looking forward to reading more of your work. I love unusual and sexy situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Readers can be assholes

I just loved the last comment. It was telling....as it was written by an asshole who has no idea of erotica, or for that matter couldn't tell shit from shinola. Probably lives in the former, rather than the latter,because his comment shows how ignorant he is. Having said that, I did enjoy this story and thought how it told an erotic tale of naughty behavior. Some was not to my liking, but overall I gave it a good score because it kept me interested, kept me hard, and my wife is going to get some loving tonight because of it. I didn't finish the deed myself, although I could have. The Mrs. is getting a treat tonight. Keep on writing, dude.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5*****

That was cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Taste Good

Wife left me this story on my laptop with a note saying she wants to help her friend as her husband doesn't eat pussy . She wants me to seduce her friend and eat her pussy . I'll be eating out this weekend if all works out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GOOD. AS FAR AS IT WENT

Needed to go further:

1) Needed to give a minimum of 1 or 2 more lickathons with Kathy, with a few variations, including her giving a blowjob or at least a handjob in return.

2) Kathy introduces him to other oral-deprived gals. This could extend the story for many episodes: an old lady getting her first oral, Kathy's teen daughter complains to her that her boyfriend(s) never give oral and she'd like to at least find out what it's like from a skilled...., more referrals from daughter's friends, including virgin, and ...

5 stars as is. Added revisions or sequels would not suck. Well, guess they would!

Paul in Oklahoma

maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
Pretty one sided!

But it seems most relationships on LW are one sided. Thanks for writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...