All Comments on 'My Roommate'

by Ikay

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 14 years ago
What's the point?

I'd say "try again," but on the other hand, don't.

The story is essentially, "I go against my better judgment and accept an offer to be the roommate of someone I know to be gay, who rapes me."

Next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Horney

Oh fuck yeah! My 13 inch cock is freaking bulging tight now. I need to fick someone real bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 stars

Nobody was raped. the guy who just moved in wanted to get fucked & he was fucked.

Horing1Horing1almost 9 years ago
Older First

When I was younger I had some experience with a friend but it was mostly wanking and sucking. It was many years later after my 54th birthday that my wife set me up with her gay friend that I got penetrated the first time. Amazing feeling when his cum oozes out afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
***** (5)! GOOD FOR HIM & HIS ROOMMATE. I LOOKED VERY HETEROSEXUAL BUT DEEP DOWN I HARBORED A BI CURIOUS SIDE...

Every now & then a man would approach me.

I was never rude, to some i even said i was taking it as a compliment, but my answer was No.

Several times i was tempted to say Yes.

A number of times i was sexually attracted to a man, sometimes very much so, but i never acted on that attraction.

All in all, nothing to write home about.*

_______

* Yeah right! All i need is that my wife finds out i am bi curious!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
A nice quick to the action story

And one that needs to continue Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous