All Comments on 'My Life as a Sex Addict Ch. 03'

by MaiDawtons

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Pretty short, but none the less exciting

Ofcourse I dont have to tell you I'm awaiting the chapter, for Jasons reciprocation. I have a few questions but theyre not for public veiwing.

MaiDawtonsMaiDawtonsover 14 years agoAuthor
Feel free

I am willing to listen to any honest critique, answer any question relevant to the story, and perhaps some that aren't! I need honest opinions and advice. If you know how I can make something better just let me know! Thanks for reading!

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Glad to see things seem to be going okay for you.

At least so far. Well once again nice writing your editor is doing you proud. The story is very good and being a romantic old sod I would like it to have a happy ending. but I sense it's not going to be that simple. Anyway you keep writing and I will keep reading. Nice one again Mai. by the way don't worry too much about the mechanics of the story different people write diffent ways. Just write what you want to write. If you and your editor are happy with the stories then go for it. I am sure many people will read your story.<P> Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous