All Comments on 'Suburban Submission Ch. 05'

by Dave933

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spectacular & Erotic story

I can't even put into words how great & exciting this was. The part where Tessa straddles Jenny face, fucking it and cumming in her mouth & on her face was just magnificent. Nobody, male or female could have read that and not have gotten excited. It was truly awesome, I read that part twice and I'm sure I'll read it again. I'm only sorry that you said this was the last part to this masterpiece. Now that I think about it that w/b hard to top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Each her own,

but I think it is sick to humiliate yourself and have the possibility of losing everything dear to you including your respect for yourself. If the authour delets this coment, then he/she does not amy respect himself or herself.

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 14 years ago
Great exciting story

How could anybody not love this story is hard to understand.

Why did they read it if the subject wasn't something that interests them. I agree with that 1st comment about how erotic it was when she straddled Jen's face and Jen ate her pussy, just just doesn't get any hotter than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Perfect Story

Perfect story. From Karen's first desire to have Jen, her detective work to be able to blackmail her, beginning by having Jen masturbate in front of Karen and building each sexual experience to doing more and more to please Karen. The walk in the woods was actually quite beautiful with Jenny naked wearing only fairy wings, a combination of innocence and sexuality, nicely symbolic of the innocence of the girl jogger falling under Karen's control. In every instance, Jen did what Karen wanted because she not only wanted to cum and to please Karen, she needed to do so. Finally, at the end, when she could walk away from it all without the threat of blackmail, she succumbed to Karen of her own free will bringing the story to a perfect (and satisfying to the reader) ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What is next?

An absolutely great story with superb insight into human nature. Karen really understands her power and her slave. She knows what buttons to push and which to have her slave push. Excellent story. Now will karen continue her control. Will she encourage a friend to take the daughter? Lots of possibilities..hope you continue to explore all of this with Karen as the driving force.

southern1957southern1957about 14 years ago
Jenny is every mans dream!

I just finished reading all 5 chapters; knowing I should comment and rate each as I go I couldn't pull myself from the page's. That was my kind of story and can't wait to find out what happens next. Great job, the highs were really high and the low's not to low that you got bored waiting to find out what was really going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

great story carry on. can`t wait for the rest. hope to see the next part`s soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
carry on

carry on this great story hope you might include her daughter soom where in the future really love it so far

hotman_45hotman_45about 13 years ago
I agree give us more

This is so good...I hope you've got more coming because it is too good to end now

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write more stories with these characters

You have a lot of potential with these characters. It's been to long since this story was continued.

Please write more about Jenny and Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still Waiting

It has been way to long since there was a new story with these characters. The potential stories with Jenny's daughter and Billie need to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

great story and i secoud the motion for a follow up on this story and all it`s endings

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Excellent story! A must read!

jwittjrjwittjrover 11 years ago
Loved This

Loved this series of stories would love to read more about this group of hot lusty women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Time to add another chapter!

I know you said that was the last chapter but I'd love to see more. Maybe after some time off you're ready to continue the story where Erin brings Billie home and Jenny recognizes her as the girl she enjoyed as the fairy. This could lead to Jenny finding out that Erin & Billie have been enjoying each other at college, then submissive Jenny eats her own daughters pussy. Great possibilities...

parputter69parputter69about 11 years ago
Need to rethink about more.

I know you said that you were thru writing on this series but it really does need at least 1 more chapter. You can not mention Erin knowing Billie and them coming to see Jenny without bringing it to fruition. Is Erin submissive like her mother or is she dominant like Karen and has made Billie her slut/slave. Would Karen and Erin dominate both Jenny and Billie or will Erin submit to Karen, also. Give it some thought as to continuing on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please MORE

There is just so much more you could do with this now that she is willingly submissive. You could make this even more beautiful. Collored, crawling, exposed, used, humbled, and loving it... Damn!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great but a little to far for my taste

pretty good at first but the whole black guy thing went to far for me, not to mention at the start of all this she should of just went and told her husband about the video robbing the black bitch of her power or just charge her with sexual assault after the video was made of karen forcing herself on her, She'd of gone to jail and Jenny would of been free

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

I have read and reread this story series countless times and was wondering if there will every be a part 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Very erotic writing, even though I usually favour the male submissive stories. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Makes me think about being a pet.

Wow you had me from start to end, but you really need to continue.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Thanks for the ending

I'm glad the end of this story included Jenny being able to make her own choice of what she wanted. Granted, had she been just a tad less hasty, she could have easily found Karen couldn't keep her from this sort of lifestyle if Jenny chose it. There are clubs and loose affiliations of individuals who indulge in this who would be far more respectful of Jenny's public life than Karen was. Face it, given Karen's motivations for starting this game in the first place, it seems that she's a pretty petty person, so how trustworthy could she actually be? While Karen might be able to keep Jenny and Tessa apart, Jenny could find dominants, submissives and switches to play with that are far more trustworthy than her current situation. She's had her eyes opened a bit, now she just needs to open them a bit more to realize that Karen is spiteful, petty and the likelihood of her keeping her word is questionable at best. Jenny could do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok

I cant believe you wrote 5 of these, the first one was bad enough, but you wrote 4 more and it did not get any better

sharksharksharksharkover 6 years ago
great

Jennys mother is so humiliated at what her daughter is reduced to

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved it! Especially the last page. Would like for you to continue with the story of Jenny as Karen's slave, her every day Life going forward. Her true submission is so hot but you quit just as she truly submitted.

Taskmaster42aTaskmaster42aalmost 6 years ago
Time to revisit this story

I hope you will return to this story maybe after a 6 month gap we can see how Jenny's slavery to her Mistress has changed her day to day life.

As others have commented her daughter Erin and her girlfriend Billie might come to visit for a holiday and see if they are in a Dom/Sub relationship or are both subs to Mistress Karen.

Also Karen may take Erin and Billie to "Dangerous Curves" for a new wardrobe.

How about having Karen inviting Katy the woman from Jenny's high school who showed Karen about Jenny's past.

So many good storylines to be explored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's better!

Great to see the blackmail disappear and a sub-dom relationship take on more realistic dimensions of proper BDSM relationships. Still wish the daughter had been brought into the game, but hey ho!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nah

Really? After all that went on before? Just like that? Nah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fine words from Karen but such a shame that she never actually came clean and really looked after Jenny's interests. She had to rebalance the d/s relationship by admitting the new recording and returning/destroying it, apologising for previous abuses and giving Jenny a safe word. A Dom doesn't have to abuse, in fact, a good Dom knows the boundary between abuse and helping a Sub to get what they need.

...but, Hey, it's your story, not mine, and I enjoyed it a lot (which is why I cared about the ending).

SCK201SCK201almost 3 years ago

WOW! What a trip!

As Taskmaster42a said 3 year ago, lets Erin and Billie included. Maybe they could be Tessas subs, interesting story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All that and we are left with power corrupts... what an unoriginal waste

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 2 years ago

Excellent. As I usually do, I’ve left all my comments to the final story. This has been a first - class series, well developed and with good characterisation. I’m not a great fan of lesbian sex, but, IMHO, by emphasising the Dom/sub issues, you have created a fine story, well worth reading - several times! Thank you for a great series, each episode well worth five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I would have liked another chapter where Karen breaks her promises and totally takes Jenny off of the deep end. Oh, I loved the premise of the story that Jenny will be taken care of by Karen and not outed to her husband, that she will be given a safe word, and that no men will ever have her again. The whole story line was well thought out except for the very end. I doubt that we will see another chapter in this story line but it was nice to see that Jenny was accepting of her life as a lesbian slut.

eaussieeaussiealmost 2 years ago

I loved the as a whole, but was disappointed that Karen got away without a scratch for torment she inflected on the unwilling Jenny. Hence the four stars. It was evident the Jenny was naturally submissive, but I would love she had come to realise this after Karen appropriately held accountable, in some way, for her earlier actions.

Having said that, I still liked the story and its events progressed, I didn't feel there were any unrealistic rush into sex acts. Great job!

I look forward to sequels briefly diving into Jenny's day to day life after willingly accepting her new submissive lesbian role, then the story graduate transitioning to the next generation with Erin and Billie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping Jenny would gather photo and video evidence of Karen, and turn the tables on her, and become able to blackmail her too. This way she could hold Karen to her promises.

t_brot_broover 1 year ago

Loved it. However I found myself hurrying through the sex looking for more tension, seduction should I say maybe the psychological aspects of the relationships. I’m glad I read it!

slide_fire1slide_fire17 months ago

Great series. I agree with some of the other posts. I had hoped that since Jenny now had lots of video/pic footage of Karen and her friends, she could have come to an arrangement with Karen to be a sub at times, but not humiliated in public. Just loved the last section with Jenny and Tessa! Many ways this story could continue. Let Jenny be dominant at times! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Non-sense ending. A person who did this to her can turn at any time. Our heroine being finally free, she will relinquish it just for pure lust? No way. She can be her own playful woman. By the way, in the beginning it was stated her own father paid off when the video was out. He could have bailed her out, again. But sexy. Silly ending aside, good story. Please write more like this.

Beejay3Beejay33 months ago

Ongoing sexual romp..itwas so much fun..for them and me!

Wondering what’s next?

Tanks ..keep it going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDave933@Dave933
906 Followers
I enjoy all sorts of erotic writing - I think it's often a lot sexier than just watching 'real' porn. And since starting writing my own, I'm enjoying giving something back to Literotica. I'm really glad most people seem to like it!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES