All Comments on 'A Devil's Bargain'

by TheWitcher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bewitching story

Thanks for the bargain on this great halloween story. Your detailed descriptions put the reader there and definitely cast an erotic spell. Did mother and son just get married white. Will mother now be married black? Will the little scratcher at least get to take mommy for his selfish pleasures?

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Descriptive

A wonderfully written story full of great descriptions. I'm not a fan of incest stories but you did a good job.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Maybe he should renew the spell daily

I would think if he gave his mother an injection of his sperm into her vagina daily, she would accomplish the desired effects. Thanks for the story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
suggestions

i found it hard to get turned on because there was too much epilogue. it took too long to get to the point. plus too many big words, i don't want to have need for a dictionary while i am reading an erotic story, plus u had no problem saying cock, but hers was her sex? i mean come on its supposed to be dirty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good story

I don't generally love incest stories, yours was really very good for being that. Mostly I'm commenting to laud your good writing and to nullify that commenter who wished you wouldn't use good words in your story. You certainly didn't need a dictionary, just a halfway decent vocabulary. I apologize for using your space to do that, but you are a writer and you should be encouraged to use vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice, bizarre

Good offering, thank you.

* As for the big words, let's recognize that our authors may write to different levels of literacy, and it hurts us not to be challenged occasionally.

* And for the 25er, an 'epilogue' is a story conclusion, while 'dialogue' is a group conversation such as 25er may have intended in his comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous