All Comments on 'Heroic Hunters'

by LisaRains

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

You have some real issues, hope your not married.

madengineer3madengineer3over 14 years ago
Poetic Justice!

In this story two women who have been sexually ignored by their husbands get to relieve their frustrations and teach their husbands a much needed lesson at the same time. This is normally called "poetic justice". This is a well written short story.

shakenmartini55shakenmartini55over 14 years ago
Great Story -- Great Imagination

It's fun to read a well written piece where the story line is off the beaten path. The tale is well constructed; nice description and detail without going overboard. The sex was well defined as well as the physiques of the characters.

Keep up the nice work. It's a treat to read a "different" erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotic?

Who are you kidding. You writer are a sadistic woman/man. Would you REALLY want this to happen? Would you REALLY make your husband feel so small and degrade him so much? Even as a sadistic tale this is scary. I would hate to look inside your head and see what you are capable of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!!

A fun story to read,with well developed characters. A storyline off the beaten path. great details with doubt going over board.More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F?

What story are you reading you people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chap 2: Hot wives forced to get jobs as husbands

abandon them leaving nothing in the home. No divorce, no discussion, wife leaves to go to the mall, husband and friends strip house into moving van, empty banks, borrow against the home loan, and move out of state with no word to the wife. After all it really isnt stealing if its yours or in both of your names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
50

Fairly well-written and nice D/s and cuckoldry potential. However, a follow up installment for the author's first story written last week would have been far more interesting than reading this new story with very similar dynamics.

Also, not enough conflict here. Once again, everything unfolds with too much ease for everyone involved. Maybe this intrigues some readers, but not me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GUNS WERE INVENTED FOR THESE KIND OF SITUATIONS. THE HUSBANDS DIDN'T PUT UP MUCH

OF A FIGHT. WHEN THE HUSBANDS ARE LET LOOSE ... THEY SHOULD LEAVE WITHOUT THE WIVES. GET HOME BEFORE THE WOMEN AND TAKE CARE OF FINANCES AND POSSESSIONS KICK THEM OUT...DUMP THEM..CHANGE THE LOCKS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous