All Comments on 'I was a Cocksucker Ch. 03'

by Miss_Ds_slave

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOved it

HOt VERy VEry hotThe slut is just what i feel like when iam sucking a cock,Hope hes made to dress like a Bitch in the next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Soooo HOT!

Reminds me of my past -- BA -- before AIDS when I could spend hours in the video booths at an adult bookstore in a midwest city. Typical summer evening would find me entering around 8 pm wearing a pair of cutoff, tanktop and flip flops. I'd get a handful of tokens or coins and make a beeline for a booth that I knew had to gloryholes. Next I'd strip so that I was naked and barefoot, throw in a few coins and wait to see what would happen. Cocks would appear almost instantly at one hole and sometimes two. I would get comments from most of the guys I was servicing that they loved the fact that I did this naked. As I would suck one then another, the precum would literally stream out of my cock. And after one of them would come, it was tempting for me to jack to a come but I would hold back at least through four cocks before I would have the most intense orgasm. Those were the days. I loved being a slave to cocks and the art of cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice ....

nice story, and you have a nice grasp of the wonderfully submissive nature of a true cocksucker. I wonder if you also experience the conflict I do when I have a nice size cock in my mouth - the desire to make it cum and fill me with my reward, or the desire to pleasure it slowly so as to enjoy the feel of it using my mouth.

ahhhh ..... the stories I could tell ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

This keeps getting better with each instalment. Can't wait for it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please

you get it...the whole thing. the feeling of fulfilling a destiny of being a true submissive cocksucker. the deep need to be servicing a real mans cock. knowing your place in the world. please....keep going and dont loose the description of internal feeling that make the so real and personal to every reader. we are cocksuckers and love your portail of our conflict and the love of the humiliation. our deep need to do as we are told and joy at obeying a real man!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE,MORE, MORE!!!!

My mouth and asshole are aching to be filled after reading that. I, no, WE need more. Please Sir??

dlkerelukdlkerelukover 14 years ago
Great

Fuck, I'd love to be done like that, and take all that cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. It made me so hard because I too sucked my very first cock in an adult book store just like this and swallowed my first load of cum there. I have been going to book stores and sucking cocks ever since. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next load...I mean installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please!

The best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING

please cuntinue please. what a great story

masochist2010masochist2010about 13 years ago
I'll follow you any where

to be humilated like that in a public place is a long held fantasy for me. This is a greatstory. Can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Was A Cocksucker / Ch 03

An excellent and very compelling story - good job - keep up the good job, I know it keeps a "lot of pricks" up as well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
His pulsing cock

There is nothing like the moment you feel a man's uretha pulsing as his sperm is pumped over your tongue and fills your mouth, especially the first few strong spurts. And when he is finished, savoring his man gravy before you swallow. Better yet, knowing there may be more horny straights longing to be serviced. This is birth control at its best! Mmmmmmmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i'm A Queer Cockmilker Too..

i am a 59 y.o., white, faggot cocksucker..My purpose is to take care of Real Men's Cocks..i am a ball draining cum slut who is both intoxicated and repulsed by my desire to serve Men..

i also love: Being a cum receptacle, Facials, Anal sex, Forced, Cocks and cocksucking, Blow jobs, Bareback,, Cock cleanups - licking and sucking the pussy juice from Your Cock and Balls..

i look forward to being reduced for below ordinary standards of civilized life and conduct, lowered to an inferior by Men who enjoy the act of degrading a faggot..

If Your within 40 miles of Waynesboro VA hit me up email please..obidient4u at yahoo..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my first cock

I was 19, and had never even gave gays much thought. I met this guy in a cafe and we talked for awhile. We left together after he asked if I'd like to party. Being naive, I thought he meant something else. We went to his apartment and when inside he kissed me full on the mouth with tongue. At first I was shocked but I realized I liked it. He undressed me in the living room and licked and kised his way down to my cock. He sucked my cock and I had never had anything feel that good before. The more he sucked, the more I liked it. We went to his bedroom, I undressed him and pulled him to the bed. I was so caught up in the passion I had to have his cock. Without hesitating I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking it. I licked all of it and sucked on his balls. i loved it and couldn't get enough. After a while I got past the gag factor and took his cock into my throat. I felt his cock swell and he cum inot my throat. I pulled off a bit and took the last two spurts on my tongue so I could taste it. I kept sucking on his cock to keep it hard and he pulled out and got behind me. i felt his cock press against my asshole adn then penetrate me. The pain was pretty intense but that so gave way to how good it felt to having his cock slide in and out of my ass. He came and I felt the cum hit the insides of my ass. He pulled out and went to the kitchen for some drinks. I fell asleep and woke up to the door bell. He had called some of his friends to come over. After he introduced me to his friends, the real party began. I stayed there for 3 days, and loved every minute of it. We saw each on a regular basis for a year until I moved away. I still suck cock and fuck when I get the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
know haw you feel to 19 year old anom

I two was picked up a couple times. I was young and dated a lot of girls and gave some their first kisses. I was once picked up by an older man at a night club on Bourbon street. he took me to Laffites a gay place and the first time he kissed me I thought I would melt. It was so good to be held and kissed, I felt like a young girl must feel at her first kiss.

I now live to suck cock and tast cum

CuriousLeCuriousLealmost 11 years ago
More please.

This story made me so hard. I want to be a cum eating cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i need it

that's what I want to happen to me

have a mistress that's going to make me suck my first cock

would love her to make me suck loads of cock, turn me into a real cock sucking cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Straight4gaycunt

Im a straight man and Id like a nasty cock sucking fag to suck me dry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cuslut

great story I also get so worked up when I have a cock in my queer mouth. I love being a faggot cumslut so hot sucking cocks. I LOVE COCKS.

isadoreisadoreabout 10 years ago

great little series of stories; this is exactly how i feel, the need to have a strong cock in my mouth. The only reason i am here is to suck as many men's cocks and swallow all their cum. i look forward to the rest of this series and how many cocks young Bob gets to suck on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
seniors suck black cock

straight male on the outside and a faggot on the inside.. i was bred when i was younger and learned to accept the large load of older mens cum..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Like the first time I sucked a real man, we were both 14, but he was an actual man, me, just a cocksucker, apparently. Once he had dominated me and finally had me on my knees, it was so scary/exciting as he dropped his shorts then slowly pulling the band of his boxers down letting his huge, thickening cock spring-out and hit me in the nose. And oh, that smell! He hadn't showered for the afternoon yet, and his musky-man scent filled my nostrils. It was intoxicating. He yanked my face in toward him, burying my face in his junk. His balls were big and gorgeous. He then pulled me by the hair forcing me to look up at him. He slapped his fat cock over-top my lips a couple of times and told me to open-up. I did, but quickly received a slap across the face for not replying with, "yes sir." Really, I should've known better. He started sliding his manhood into my mouth and down my throat. He forced his way down, laughing as I choked and gaged, until he was balls-deep. Of course he ended it by unloading his balls of all his young spunk in my mouth and on my face. Pulled up his shorts and told me to swallow it, then get the fuck out. He didn't even offer me a towel...Men :)

obidient4uobidient4ualmost 10 years ago
I AM a cocksucker..I'm in Sardinia OH and travel within 50 miles to suck cock, and get fucked..

Please use me for You and Your friends cum-dump and urinal..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm a str8 guy and I want to be come a cocksucker and cum eater

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my brother

I am now a total cock sucker I love to be called a faggot. my older brother started fucking me when I was young. it hurt at first then I grew to love his cock in my ass then he let our cousin fuck me I loved it so very much both of them fucking me and using me as a slut to this day I love to be fucked in my ass.I love getting fucked while I am sucking a big hard cock. I love being a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky

Your so lucky to have a friend like SIR Jim i suck cock for my friend but he won't let me

Suck anyone but him

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hung Str8 Guy Likes Fucking Faggot Mouths

I'm str8 & love women. Fortunately, I have a big dick & when I can't get pussy, I use faggots to cum in. I've always been horny. Starting when I was 7, I convinced the six year old next door to play with my dick. My friend's younger brother used to play with my dick hen I was over at their house. I was twelve & he was 9. I convinced him later to suck my dick. When I was 14, the 10 year old girl down the street would play with my dick.

I was an adult when I finally let a guy suck my dick to completion. I had snuck out of the house & was planning to jack off at a local ABS. When I was looking at the "now playing" wall, a black guy came out of the shadows & said "blowjob." He followed me into a room & sucked the cum out in 5 minutes, unbelievable feeling that I immediately wanted all the time.

I started trolling bookstores & theaters looking for guys to suck me. On the next visit to that bookstore, I discovered gloryholes. I used them until some asshole (literally) pushed his ass onto my dick leaving it dirty.

I have continued to be perpetually horny for 30 years. I have had sex with about 35 women & am still fucking five of them, two have pimped me out to other women. When I'm with them, I'm all about pleasing them & making them cum multiple times.

However, it is much easier to find faggots to suck your dick.and have been sucked by a conservative 2-3000 guys. It is my mission. My record is 13 guys sucking me in a 4 hour period...twice. I average 2 new faggots per week.

I have 10 regular cocksuckers who are located around the East Coast who give me room service when I'm in a hotel nearby.

My newest faggot is from Atlanta. He sucks me in the Buford Highway Theater while crowds watch. He started sucking when he was 10 & his uncle forced him to suck him & then pimped him out to his friends. He isn't a bitchy little fag like a lot of cocksuckers, he finds me guys at the theater & shares my cock with them. If we get an audience & the guy is licking his lips, I pull out of my guy & give it to the new guy.

We have had up to 3 mouths on my dick at once. He is my faggot opposite. He can't get enough. Most afternoons, he takes over 8 loads. I don't care how many he sucks as long as I can cum in him. He doesn't care how many suck me. He just wants my cum when I'm ready.

This week I had a two-week load & almost came in one of the three faggots who sucked me in the theater before he got there. Luckily, I held out & took my pants off & came in his mouth while a crowd was watching.

Stickman_9

hung/str8/mwm

Look for me on dick dot net or Squirt if you're a faggot who likes big dicks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wish if was me

I would love to experience this. I'm in San Antonio Texas. And have been curious about this for some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why in the world did you stop writing this series? I am dying to find out what happens next!

bluesky496bluesky496over 8 years ago

i loved all three chapters and i cant wait to read more so please please write another one soon. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

my first time was a few years ago i meet a older man he was a fair man he ask me over for dinner one night i said yes then he said as a joke i thought you wear some sexy panties then he laugh well i went home to get ready and i thought about what he said i never wore panties before so i found a pair of my old girlfriend and put them on then i put my pants on as i finish dressing and got in the car drove to his place i walk up to the door and knot he open the door come in he said i went to the living room and sat in a chair he said dinner will be in a hour he brought me a cold drink then he ask did you wear panties he laugh then he got up remove his panties he was in panties red thong panties you see i wear them all the time there better then man underwear i got up and pull my slack off i was in pink panties there lovey he walk over to me and turn me around yes and your ass look nice i look at his thong panties and you to sir have a nice one too just then his hand went on my ass i knew what he want just then he ask if i ever suck a cock i said no just then he rub my ass then his hand was on my cock he said you like this i said yes just then i put my hand in his panties and felt his big cock then i pull his cock out and jerk it a bit it got bigger and hard he sat me back down in the chair now his big cock was at my lips he put it up to my lips and told me to open up i did as told he shove his cock in a bit first i started to suck the more i suck the more of his cock i got yes girly you know how to suck cock girl i pull out and ask him why you call me girly well you are in women panties yes and i said so are you no he said these a male panties just then he show me a box they came in knew male under panties wear then he told me to follow him to his room there he show me more of them i told him i never thought they made them like that i sat on the bed and he came over and sat beside me well how long you been wearing panties i told him its the first time well you should wear them more then i lay down and he bend over and told me i like to see you in a bra and dress then i look at him his cock was hard and i went over and put my hand on his cock just then he said that my girl he lift me up and put me on his lap and soon his big cock was in my ass hole yes i said please sir fill me up with your hot cum he said then you will be my girly bitch yes sir any thing you want i even wear a bra and dress if i could grew tits i would he said you will have tits soon well after a few month knot only i grew breasts but my ass came nice and round he then show me to some male friend and now once a week i have them over and i be come a cock sucker bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love being a cocksucker

The story is damn sexy.Although I have never been involved in a gay sex, I was always fantasized by the real man's cock in my mouth.Now after reading your all the 3 parts, I am having the same feeling as you.I want to be a dirty cock sucker.Believe me this made me cum a huge load.Let's hope that I get a huge cockbin my mouth soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You have captured the wonderful feeling of having a real mans cock in you. Very nice story. Please continue 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jimmy the Fembottom FAGGOT

After I read this story,I got so horny.I have been thinking for some time too,to have a nice cock to fuck my mouth. Hope to find soon some nice guys to suck their cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very true story

I can relate to the whole story, my clitty/cock dripping cum from the total excitement of sucking cock and moaning as the Man calls me a faggot and then tells me to admitt to him I am a faggot. Finally showing other men watching the load of seed in your mouth before swallowing This story is so real to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very real

I was under an older mans spell in my 20s ... I just couldn't say no to anything he said ... he lived in the next town and I visited him a lot...

One night he had a small party ( about 6 guys and 2 women ) during the conversation he told them I was his personal cocksucker... laughingly one of the women told him to prove it !

So he ordered me to suck him off right in front of them - and I did!!.. you could have heard a pin drop in that room !!... he made me show them his cum in my mouth before I swallowed it ...

there were no takers from the other guys , even though I was offered to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Personal cocksucker

I became one too... He was a close neighbour when I was growing up ( my now deceased parents were friends of his )

When the was 18 I went to college in Manchester , staying for 3 years.. It was during this time I had my first real gay affair ( from the age of 16 I had been meeting men after dark for sex ) .. Tim was a little older than me , but he was beautiful ( as well as having a huge cock )

It was on a brief visit to Canal Street where I first saw Roger - he was at a table outside a cafe , deep in conversation with a younger man , who I knew to be gay

He didn't see me , so i left it ...

At 22 , I returned to Cumbria to start a new job in graphic design and lived in my parents house - I had been left it in their wills - Roger, a retired Music teacher , still lived across the street ( he had never married ) and I saw him a few times and waved...

The job was great and I found myself totally absorbed , working between home and office ... But I missed Tim a lot ( we had split amicably because of my job back home ) we emailed a few times , but it tailed off when he met a new lover

During my first year .. I took time off in the summer to do some much needed maintenance around the house ( mainly the garden - Roger was out most days too )

A couple of days in , he came over and asked if he could help - as I was almost finished , so I asked him to help in the back garden.. He agreed )

We worked steadily for 2 hours , clearing and chopping etc, then had a break

" So Charles.. It's been quite a while since I saw you last "

" Yes it is " I replied , not knowing what was to come

" It was Herdsmans Lake I think - no , no ... Canal Street in Manchester, you were with a particularly beautiful young man as I recall "

Alarm bells rang in my head .. The lake was a popular ' gay beat ' in my teens and I had been there - a lot !!! .. Canal street was really well known for the gay scene

" Did your parents know ?" He asked gently

" I don't think so " was all I could reply " what we're you doing at the lake ?"

Laughing, he said " I think we both know the answer to that one "

We were both in shorts and I looked at him intently , noticing he was erect ( big bulge )

" I think we should go inside " ... " Don't you ?" He said hoarsely

As soon as we entered the kitchen , he was all over me ... Fondling and mauling me ...whispering filth in my ear .. How much he wanted me over the he years!!

We ended up 69ing on the kitchen floor and I became his 'bitch' until his death 10 - he left me his house in his will .. Bless him

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cocksucker

I too am a faggot. I've been blacked and I love it. I can't get enough BBC and probably never will to feed this faggot need for black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me Too

I sucked a cousin when I was 14 then was straight until now. I sucked five guys at a glory hole ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Click dreamer

I can't wait for the moment I can boast about being turned out

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot

I loved your story and would love to be in his place on my knees sucking cock like I need to be. I am a cocksucker and love when a real man fill my mouth with his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God Is A Filthy Cocksucker

God is a filthy cocksucker and swallows all the time.

August74August74almost 4 years ago

Love the story but what happens next?

August74August74almost 4 years ago

Very hot story but I wish I were the faggot who was sucking cocks. I would love to see a follow up to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God is a filthy cocksucker and swallows everyday of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story made me hard as a rock. If I had been there I would have helped you service his fucking man dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Satan even fucked God up the ass and made him scream like a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

O yaaa

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

A good story of Cock Sucking, personally when I Suck a Cock I see myself as being the one that is in charge of the situation, however I fully appreciate many Man enjoy the domination of other Men, regardless of how one sees their act of Cock Sucking it is good to read tales of Sucking written by those that actually know what they are writing about, from the way you describe Cock Sucking I have no doubt you are experienced, I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish I was you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to be someone's cocksucker 👄😋🔥

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm proud to be a cocksucking sissy faggot!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More more more my cock is so hard and leaking

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

love being used by men just like Jim. I have had some great experience being a sub sissy cock sucker at the ABS

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was awesome want to suck cock like that, johngerman1@mail.comes

lizzeelizzeeabout 2 months ago

I want to suck cock right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous