All Comments on 'An American Houseguest Ch. 01'

by petitmort

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lufthansa from JFK to Zurich??

Change the Airline to 'Swiss' or the destination to Frankfurt!!

petitmortpetitmortover 14 years agoAuthor
Yes, Lufthansa does fly to Zurich

Someone helpfully pointed out that the airline should be Swiss or else the destination changed to Frankfurt. In fact, if you search on air tickets from JFK to Zurich you'll see Lufthansa does indeed fly that route (via connection.) I have to say, I appreciate the fact you're reading at all...

PikkuKallePikkuKalleover 14 years ago
Quit picking nits, you nerds!

In your hurry to determine what airline(s) fly where, you are missing a delightful essay, one with the tricky ending revealing some of the illusions we all have. Great work PM!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
What's not to love?

I don't care where the flight's going...as long as we're on it together! :+)))

tnadnudertnadnuderover 10 years ago
Great, Until...

The disappointing ending. When (if at all) will something really happen with her?! Maybe she returns the favor, & comes to visit him?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good!...

Amiable69Amiable696 months ago

Like it. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetitmort@petitmort
775 Followers
People have asked about my name - petitmort. It's a bastardization of la petite mort or little death in French, a literary term for orgasm. I am part French, part Italian, living in the US now and working as a writer and editor. I love travel, film, nature, good food and win...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES