All Comments on 'Truth or Dare at Sister's Sleepover'

by theSecretAdmirer

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so-so

not the best it got boring when they played truth or dare so i stopped also if she is 11 months younger you can't be twins 11 minuets yes months no keep it straight and stop confusing the readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Irish twins

They were Irish twins, which means they were born in the same year. If you're gonna leave a bad review, at least get your facts straight. It was a good first effort. Maybe the first part in a series if you want to go that way. Keep it up.

mBrowmBrowover 14 years ago
Fun!

Well, I'd never heard of Irish twins, so I was a little confused, too, but I didn't let it keep from enjoying a hot story! It was nicely done, so thank you, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Virgin?

my first entry into a wet pussy lasted seconds..and this guy was hard before joining a fuckfest of naked teens?? and a virgin orgasmed on his dick and he never nutted?? and there was no blood or painful squealing upon entry?? This would have been much better if narrated from a much more experienced protagonist point of view.. but keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love truth or dare

Great story. I like the bisexual twist it had.

jefffinnjefffinnover 14 years ago
great story

great story i hope the sister is not on birth control

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 14 years ago
Hell..

.. even a german like me knows the expression "Irish Twins" and this is a story, not the Warren-Commisson-Report!! Great read... sensitively writen and narrated, sexy as hell and made me wake up my girlfriend!!! .oO( I've read the story at about half past eight CET, but havn't managed to comment 'till now) I just love the tension and the lightnes of your story... keep on writing... and don't dare to make this NOT a series!!!

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINover 14 years ago
Eagerly awaiting more...

At first I did not know the meaning of Irish Twins. However, it has been explained and I have no problem with it. I think the story was very well written and follows pretty much exactly how a party like that might proceed. I sincerely look forward to seeing more in this series.

Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Writing

A superior first contribution.

Please add to it frequently.

northlandkiwinorthlandkiwialmost 14 years ago
keep going

you must continue this story , it has so many possibilities to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes!!

you definitely have to follow this up, there's a lot you could do with this sexy group

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 13 years ago
Very Nice Story

very nice story i will have to agree with the others you need to follow this up because you still have 2 other girls you didn't have sex with

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
explain

if you are going to use odd terms like "IRISH TWINS" explain what it means not every one knows and it will keep you from getting reamed out over it. USE YOUR HEAD AND THINK BEFORE WRITING AND POSTING WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN OR ARE TRYING TO SAY SO EXPLAIN IT TO US DON'T ASSUME WE KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
??

"My pushes back at her are bouncing her into the air now."

huh?

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Very nicely-written, though obvious by how sloppy the grammar gets as the story progresses that you're also excited by what you are writing. LOL. It's cute though. In the future, go back and reread it and make the correct changes so it flows smoother. ^.-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job...

would like to see another story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

always use a good editor and remember "KISS- KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID" in other words no strange words that most people would not know. and PROOFREAD PROOFREAD PROOFREAD.

Daddys_Little_SlutDaddys_Little_Slutover 11 years ago
????

Its an okay story. But how are they twins and one is 11 months younger???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
irish twins

Someone asked how theyre twins...well theyre not "twins" in the sense that most people know but irish twins and Irish twins are children who are born to the same mother in the same calendar year/within 12 months of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
EPIC

This was an epic story I really enjoyed it rubbing my long meat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Zero buildup

The story progresses waaaay too fast, so it is not even remotely believable.

wazza44wazza44almost 10 years ago
I loved it

who gives a fuck about twins or not. me and my cock loved the story and I have the cum to prove it as I jerked off four or five times, blowing a load each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

First, for the guy that commented about zero buildup snd not believable: we've all read truth or dare stories before and the most fucking tiring, boring part of the story is the bullshit long drawn out buildup! Ugh! Thats fine if they're a bunch of fucking thirteen year old kids trying to get their nerve anc courage up, but we're talking about folks over 18 here, a bunch of girls who know exactly what they want, have planned it out and just need to add a willing dick. ANY dick is willing!!

Someone else commented that his first time he only lasted seconds. Granted a lot of guys are like that, and obviously since he had worked himself up ahead of time it most likely would have been short lived, but not all of us are like that. I know my first time I lasted between thirty and fourty minutes. Really. Fuck, other than the ultra rare occasion where I might get off in maybe fifteen minutes (fucking really rare, but nice when it happens) I *always* last at least 40-45 minutes, and Im not trying to hold back, Im trying to get off. Really. Was great when I was younger but really sucks to be that way all the time, hell half the time I don't even cum anymore, I just fuck till Im worn out and give up and hope for an orgasm next time. So dont base everyones sex by your standards. (Even if Im a rare breed)

The only thing I have to bitch about with this story is that Mr. Total virgin whose never touched a girl is acting all 30-something experienced while going down on his sisters pussy. Thats the only bullshit I see ;)

Otherwise I enjoyed it and want a morning after chapter where he fucks the other two girls, and takes his new gf's other cherry! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I doubt these girls even know how to play truth-or-dare... I was getting light headed imagining Hannah daring Alissa to kiss Jessica. Or maybe Hannah daring Alissa to kiss Hannah!

At least they didn't want to play doctor, then there'd be no way around touching these girls inappropriately. I'm sure that would only lead to screaming, grounding, and lawsuits on the part of my parents and theirs. This was going to get awkward, and these girls had no idea what I was already going through.

@@@ This guy's kinda slow and stooopid, ain't he? ;) @@@

Her breasts were pert, and her nipples pointed roundly. She had small, nice tits. I had never really thought about her naked, before. Now I was starting to wonder what her nipples would taste like...

@@@ Why, oh why, do all these authors lie so bad when writing these stories? "I've never thought about my sister naked before or thought about her sexually! Ive never thought about those big, puffy aureolas and long poky nipples, Ive never wanted to lick that puffy mound with that hard, protruding clit hiding under those tight spandex shorts she wears with no panties, making it look painted on her pussy, and Ive certainly never wanted to spread those bubble cheeks and slowly shove my thick, hard, long cock up her tight virgin ass. Nope. Not once!" ....uhuh. Every brother has thought about fucking his sister at some point, even if shes ugly, lol. @@@

Her growl gets slightly deeper as she feels me paint her insides with jizz,

@@@ Jizz? Eww, it sounds like something gross, hehe, sounds like its more related to snot than cum, lol! @@@

"She's my sister!" @@@ the most hated copout words in every story!! @@@

My 'little brain' was telling me, "make her cum, then fuck her until you break me off!" My big brain was telling me, "do what he said! Do what he said!" What fucking brain made me say that stupid thing before?

@@@ YEAH!! What he said, and what he said!! Go boy!! ;) @@@

I pushed my finger into my sister's tight, wet, waiting hole as Hannah's hand slid along my length. Hannah's hand felt wonderful, and my sister's body felt wonderful. Angelina was beginning to shake periodically under my mouth, as I was now tonguing her clit directly. My finger slid in and out of my sister's hole, but her body was moving in time with my tongue.

@@@ Ya know, Im really wishing I had a sister or three about right now... And their interested cute friends... Use me, use me!! ;) @@@

Sister's body shook and her hand took hold of the back of my head, pulling me closer into her. I fucked her clit with my face until her quakes subsided and she gently pushed my head away from her.

@@@ Its fun and interesting how different women react when you lick them to orgasm. My wife starts cumming and her hips come off the ground and frequently I have to block her from squeezing my head off with her thighs, hehe. Then she starts pulling away while arched up, like its too intense... Usually I follow her... Yesterday I was having none of that and wrapped my left arm around her right thigh and gripped her hip hard and pinned her to the mattress while I licked her clit while she held the headboard rail in a death-grip, till she got too sensitive and begged me to stop. ...one of these days Im going to try to keep going and push her through the pleasure/pain and see if we can get a second orgasm... (Or if she beats my head to stop, lol;) @@@

I pounded her, and as she smiled up at me sweetly I was only encouraged to enjoy myself more. I blew a chunk of myself off into her body and tried to keep up my motions, but failed. A sharp gasp escaped my lips as I planted my cum in her. I ground against her body as my orgasm continued, then subsided, and we collapsed beside each other on the floor.

@@@ man, he cums fast! You'd think he would last longer after the first round, lol. Hell, he should have finished cumming first before coming down stairs, just to get one out of the way! No ch.2??? Dammit, two girls to go!! @&@

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story you should definately make some

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

My name is Andrew, so this was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty good...

Amazing story... up until the part where you fucked the sister... that was a little (lot) much... other than that, very amazing

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Very Good

A cunt is a cunt. mother, sister, daughter. Who fucking cares? Made my cock THROB

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 7 years ago
Very erotic.

I enjoyed this, even though the storyline was a bit too unbelievable.

A slower build up would have been better. As it was, it was like the truth or dare was just a very flimsy excuse, and the girls each already knew they wanted an orgy, and that the other girls were in agreement.

It was so unbelievable in fact that I was half expecting him to wake up and find it had all just been a wet dream.

wazza44wazza44over 6 years ago
Fucking Good

One comment was "how sloppy the grammar gets as the story progresses" Who gives a fuck, this is a fucking sex story, so enjoy it for what it is. Yes a cunt is a cunt and who cares who's cunt this is, sister or no sister. The story kept my cock hard and that's what these stories are about. Keeping your cock or cunt aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little awkward but hot

Interesting story. The language is a bit odd but a little polish and proof reading would fix that. I do think it would take a few more pages maybe a second sleepover or some other thing for his sister to have sex with him but overall a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

We need more from you!!! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Barely Coherent!

The main problem with this story is that it really does not flow chronologically and as such it is barely coherent.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
good start

brother and sister should get a chapter together after her friends leave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
could have been better

Beginning could have flowed better. Start with a girl who invites 3 BFFs over for her 18th birthday party which will take the form of a sleepover . Then have the girls invite the 19 year old college freshman brother of the birthday girl to help them play a party game. Then each girl gets her own chapter in the sexy party game they play. All the girls have crushes on the guy .

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

you really need to write more for i found this a very good read, thanks...and 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need chapter three

You need another chapter where one or both of the girls informs him they are pregnant and the other three want to be.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Seems like a good first attempt. It was a bit rushed, but still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. Sure it could be a bit more polished but for a first story, I liked it. You could easily expand it or even add additional chapters telling about our heroes experience with each of the ladies. I liked what you said about Truth and Dare being a first step game. Sets the stage. And I appreciated that the girls wanted to have sex with the brother and used the game as a means to get it going. Let your character(s) tell the story rather than you work to write the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous