All Comments on 'First Cream Pie'

by housewife09

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
too fast

Enjoyable but you raced through to a conclusion far too quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story should be in FAGGOT section.

Sucking cock of eating cream pies is a GAY, Faggot Fetish and belongs in that section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

But I agree , you finished too fast. As for the Fagot comments,, He was just upset because he got excited reading the stary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's a stary?

????????????

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Wow Dude this story is scary

You are going to get all of the homophobes on your case. Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like the premise

Liked the premise of the story but the writing is atrocious.

As to the anonymous 'Faggot' reply, if someone can't figure out what's going to happen by the title and after reading the first paragraph or two then they should be made to read every gay story on this site. This "IS" Group sex!!!! I guess this guy expected the husband and friend were going to gang bang the wife and she would bend over and eat her own creampie!

Why not suggest a "Bisexual" section to Literotica so that the flamers will stay away.

andrusandrusover 14 years ago
nice work

a quicky but a goody, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Sorry, but sucking a dick and eating a guys cum is just gay, no stright guy does this, period! Where are you people coming from, the bus station?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love the action...

...just not enough of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Wonderful tale about my fave sex thing. Having a slimed softening cockhead drop into one's mouth just after it's unloaded into one's wife's loins is incredibly sublime. And sucking his load out of one's wife's genitals is hotter than hot. Thanks for the reminder! Very well written.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every time I read and re-read your wonderful story I get hard at this passage...

"He started cumming and I decided to go for it. When he finished cumming in her [my wife's] pussy his dick came out, I opened my mouth, the head of his dick fell in my mouth, and I sucked the head of it. I was rewarded with an extra drop of his cum just for me. He stayed there and let me clean the head. When he backed off I placed my mouth over her pussy, sucked, and was rewarded with a mouthful of cum. I buried my tongue in her as deep as I could and sucked as much cum from her as I could. The taste of their combined juices set me off. I shot a load of cum in her mouth, which she quickly swallowed down."

...because it triggers a memory of being a part of that exact scene a number of times with my own wife and our long-time threesome partner. Thanks again for the erection!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous