All Comments on 'My Date with Mom'

by MOUTHCOVERER

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick fucker

Raping your own mother? Sick fuck..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Understand

No, not sick.....some women LOVE the play rape thing....even hotter having a mommy that enjoys it.....

As far as the first poster...

What an idiot......did he not see that it was simply consensual rough sex?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
This is more of a fetish story than incest/taboo

This whole story is about rape and strangulation. Not what I usually read, but to each his own. I'm not opposed to rape play, but I think humiliation and domination would work better in an incest story. Forced sex play and submission seem to work hand in hand. Thanks, your story made my mind work a little to get around all of the ramifications that could occur when playing this game.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Once again we have idiots on this board

First, it's A FUCKING STORY PEOPLE! Not real life. Second, the story is about TWO people CONSENSUALLY acting out guess what A FUCKING FANTASY! Get off your fucking high horses and appreciate that. Second, even if he wrote about raping her which he clearly didn't, it's still a fucking story. I wish I could get all you idiots in a fucking room and beat you all with a baseball bat so I can knock some sense into you. It amazes me how you consider incest okay but rape bad. Such fucking hypocrites! With that said, I gave you a low score for while they are mother and son, there was no build up to how they got to that point; just a mother and son acting out a fantasy. If you had background info or this followed another story that would be different but from what I can tell that is not the case here. So you get an EH score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cut the kid some slack

The writer of this interesting story states his age from 18 to 22. Thus, he may even still be in his late teens. Okay, the story is not perfect, but readers should cut the young man some slack! Mr. Mouthcoverer is obviously fascinated by the idea of motherfucking, it clearly stimulates his hot young balls. He loves the notion of shoving his stiff young prick down his mommy's throat and up her gorgeous mommy-twat. Mr. Mouthcoverer knows where a boy should unload his heavy balls--into his own mother! So let's encourage him, and let's have more contributions from this gifted, precocious author!

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea

I don't mind rape fantasies or Incest fantasies, but do not like any sort of lack of breathing. Also, like another commenter stated, essentially no build-up

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Keairan said it better than I could.

I didn't like it much either.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
It's a very real fantasy...

Some can't orgasm without it being done. Way risky, but it's true. Takes a lot of trust......MOUTH, please continue but with more buildup, she'll be right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Fucking hell that was great. I was too excited, when's the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A real motherfucker of a story!

...

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NO FAIR

YOU NEVER FINISHED THE STORY, I THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT TO BE CONTINUED MEANS. YOU POSTED IN 2009 ITS NOW 2012 ALMOST 2013 AND NO PART 2. PART 2 MUST BE A REAL SON KILLER. I HATE TO BE CONTINUED THAT NEVER SHOWS UP. GOOD WAY TO LOSE FANS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good!

I think it was excellent! I have always had a Mom/Rape fantasy. I would change a few things for my own. But this one was for the author. Each of us have different ideas.

I'm not into breath control but my girlfriend is. She really gets off on me covering her mouth and nose while I suck her nipples and rub her clit. But I wouldn't do that with my Mom.

I would tie her up and "force" her to suck my cock. It would just be play rape 'cause I know Mom would love to suck my cock if she could. I know she sucks good because I saw her sucking her boyfriend once.

My Mom has really nice tits. Wears a 36D bra. Once I touched them while she was sleeping. OMG! I almost came right there! Luckily she had been drinking a little and didn't wake up. I almost got brave enough to suck her nipples but I chickened out.

Hand gags are cool. But I would panty gag Mom. Shove a pair of her used panties in her mouth and tie them in tight with a cleave gag. Tie her hands behind her back. Suck those beautiful tits for awhile. Then roll her over and fuck her ass until I shoot a big load of hot cum up her poop chute.

Then I'd untie her and she could fix me lunch. LOL! Mom's a great cook, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So many possibilities.

Since the relationship is already started, now you can go back,, or forward in time with the story. I took my mom to an elegant restaurant for her birthday because my stepdad was out of town for work. She got drunk enough to let loose, and she became a tremendous flirt with me. When we got home she wanted me to sleep in her bed since she was alone on her birthday. I didn't mind a bit, but I did wonder how I'd be able to hide the boner she always gave me. She was already in bed, when I got under the covers in my briefs. I turned off the light, and the next thing I knew she was kissing me, I also realized she was naked. After making out for about ten minutes I was naked too, and as hard as I've ever been. We made love most of the night, then again in the morning. Then in the afternoon, and the evening, before we went to bed together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous