All Comments on 'The Good Dad'

by Ikay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

Reminds me of a story I know about a dad visiting his daughter in New York. Very real. Thanks.

tweety1972tweety1972over 14 years ago
hot

great story.... did it's job of getting me turned on.....

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 14 years ago
Delicious...

I just love these "daddy" stories and this was really worthwhile, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MMMM

I love my Daddies a little older. This was a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You creep you raped her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh my god, best descriptors ever.

Lol now if only I could get my own girlfriend, I wouldn't mind writing a short-story about my time with her just for my self pleasure alone mmm...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i wish my daddy would fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol

I'm going to adopt a daughter now, wish me luck finding a hot one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comfort Daddy

I to am a Dad with needs, two daughters , one really built, the other although curvy , doesn't arouse me as much. But Sue, she is a tease and has always said , anytime I wanted to make love to her, to just call her. The both came home to visit, from college. Mindy , my fave, and Sue a year younger. Were rushing around house , preparing for a nice family dinner, Needing the fixings, my wife wanted to go shopping, and the girls to come along. Sue said okay, I gently grabbed Mindy by the elbow and winked, she said , Mom i'll stay home and keep Dad company. They were off. Now Daddy, she asked what should we do. Remember your offer? she nodded. Now I need it, We better hurry. WE went in to study, she sat on the edge of my desk and spread her long legs wide open, opening her top, her giant boobs fell out. Holding and massaging them, we kissed long and wet and hard, I suckled her nipples and pulled my c**k out and her wet honey was ready for entry. Pushing in, she let out a moan , and said oh Daddy, I've dreamed about this for so long. She was so tight, but so damn good , I pounded her hard and she moaned and groaned the whole time. Daddy , please don't cumm in me. I said okay honey. I pulled out and went down on my knees and gave my tongue , until she gave me her honey juice. Licking her dry, I stood and she knelt and jerked and sucked me until I started to shoot, she said to stay in her mouth. I felt like I was going to explode, I shoved my c**k down her throat and shot the biggest load , I could ever remember. She had some juice on her lips, she stood up and we kissed , long and I licked our love honey off of her mouth. In about an hour , the other two Ladies came home, with all kinds of goodies. My wife asked if we caught up, we both smiled and said we did. we spent a good family weekend , all four of us. Upon leaving Sunday evening, Mindy asked if she could come next Friday ? That's fine with me honey, how about you honey? That's great with me and winked at Mindy. I think I stayed hard all week. My wife noticed my prolonged erection . Honey she said , lets turn in early. She wanted to f**k my brains out. I gave her the hottest sex we had, since our honeymoon. We even made love Wed.and Thurs nights. Friday I saved for Mindy. My dick stayed pretty sore . Thinking to myself, does my wife have an inkling of whats going on ? Maybe she is trying to wear me out, before the weekend. Oh well , I love all the attention .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous