All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law Sexily Seduces Me'

by Ian Sinclair

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
inthedarkfriendinthedarkfriendalmost 17 years ago
Hypnosis is the answer

Loved this story! I think I will take up hypnosis because I've wanted my mother in law for a while and maybe this will help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
damn sexyyyyyyy...

what a mother in law....wish i had one like that !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
VERY VERY SEXY AND LOVING

IT GOT ME VERY HARD?

DianaCarterDianaCarteralmost 11 years ago
sex with a busty older woman always turns me on

then the illicit factor of the mother in law is awesome, keep on writing on these subjects, plizzzzx

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good hot incestuous sex

love how hot this mother in law was, and her clothes in the seduction phase-totally hot story-good show

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Love good hypnosis stories where the son (the SIL in this case) gets his mom (or MIL) to fuck him.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 5 years ago
MIL Sexily Seduces Me

A wonderful story. I really loved the final portion where she offered him a joint and he got a little high then she proceeded to open her blouse so he could massage and suckle her teats followed up by fucking her.

I love women who wear suspender (garter in the USA) belts and sheer full fashioned stockings

My wife could never understand why I loved it when she wore a garter belt and full fashioned stockings, but when she wrapped her stocking clad legs around my back and pulled my rigid cock deeper inside her wet cunt, it was magnificent.

My MIL was not one who I ever had the hots for, but she must have enjoyed fucking as she gave birth to nine babies.

Follow this up with a second chapter so we can see how it's going with the two of them.

Mac

shoeslayershoeslayerover 3 years ago

Quite interesting with what can go on in the mind of others, seems things came to Yvonne

a few hours later. The story is great in many ways, I know I sure enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've been trying to get onto the Literotica Site to submit some stories I have written. I forgot my user name and password and do not get a reply from Literotica when querying about this. I have tried many times without success.

One of my stories is about sex with my mother-in-law sex before she was my mother-in-law and after I married her daughter, mom-in-law and I kept it up. She introduced me to her daughter after she and I were already FWBs. She is one sexy woman, my mother-in-law, and was very young when she gave birth to her daughter. She's 36 and I'm 24. She wears relatively short skirts, dark hose with garters (suspender straps) in the UK, and crotchless panties. She makes me nervous at times when my wife is in the next room, mom-in-law will pull up her skirt and flash me. I thought of putting the story in here, but Literotica wouldn't let it fly, here.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 2 years ago

Well Ian, a great story worth reading a number of times, some say it is morally wrong but an older lady brought me into the world, I have no issues with it. I'would had her diddling me with her high heels, say creamy beige w pat. black heels and hopefully she wore half-glasses, w I pearl beaded chain maybe a few dozen pair.

I think it was the 17 paragraph soon fairly stoned yeah that was a great paragraph. Had I that q asked of me, I' d say since you gave me a woman I love, ur daughter maybe you ought to get something out of it. I doubt the daughter would like that as she'd be most likely jealous.

I really like ur stories, so sad ppl have to get all tite about moral issues like getting it on w Mom in law.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

I sure do like how the hypnosis helped her experience the love she wanted and lost after the husband’s death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous